Thread: Season 6

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Where does the ring that reduces a cd by 1 sec every time you hit drop from? I've been farming a lot, and I need it badly...

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where does the ring that reduces a cd by 1 sec every time you hit drop from? I've been farming a lot, and I need it badly...
    Same place every random loot ring drops. Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Same place every random loot ring drops. Everywhere
    Does leoric's crown drop from Leoric only? I thought perhaps that ring was like the set-bonus pieces required reduction ring, cause I've never seen it

Does leoric's crown drop from Leoric only? I thought perhaps that ring was like the set-bonus pieces required reduction ring, cause I've never seen it
    no, it drops from everywhere.

Though first time you kill Leoric before level 21(iirc) it has a huge (if not 100%) chance of dropping it.

Only real targeted drops are the new cosmetic stuff they added with 2.4.1 - all items in game can drop from everywhere.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    no, it drops from everywhere.

Though first time you kill Leoric before level 21(iirc) it has a huge (if not 100%) chance of dropping it.

Only real targeted drops are the new cosmetic stuff they added with 2.4.1 - all items in game can drop from everywhere.
    Oh, thanks. So just farm rifts I guess.

Oh, thanks. So just farm rifts I guess.
    You could try upgrading rings in the cube too.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    You could try upgrading rings in the cube too.
    upgrading rings?

- - - Updated - - -

Looked it up, I will have some tries at it! Thanks!

I just had both of Loeric's helms drop from random mobs last night.

- - - Updated - - -

upgrading rings?

- - - Updated - - -

Looked it up, I will have some tries at it! Thanks!
    Welcome to the World Of Farming Death's Breath. Get comfy, you'll be here a while.

Also - gamble for it with blood shards. I've had good luck with everything except bracers. I you're farming for DB's, you should be picking up decent amounts of blood shards. I got a Puzzle Ring last night with shards - gotta love Vault runs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to gear my baby DH.
    It's gonna make me less suicidal to gear an M6 DH for dungeon mastery, that it is to even pretend to bother with Firebirds set
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Time to gear my baby DH.
    It's gonna make me less suicidal to gear an M6 DH for dungeon mastery, that it is to even pretend to bother with Firebirds set
    The Marauder's dungeon is ridiculously easy. Get any kind of cc you can and all the companions (the set gives you all of them), and get the talent that gives you 5 total turrets. I think I nailed it on my 3rd try - the snake things that pop out of the ground kept screwing me up - just move around a lot.

same with Natalya. went in just to check objectives(was to lazy to check a guide) and one shotted it without any gems and no idea wth i was gonna do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    The Marauder's dungeon is ridiculously easy. Get any kind of cc you can and all the companions (the set gives you all of them), and get the talent that gives you 5 total turrets. I think I nailed it on my 3rd try - the snake things that pop out of the ground kept screwing me up - just move around a lot.
    Yeah, it's even easier than that.
    Sit at front door> drop turrets on CD > have friend clear dungeon.

EDIT: I don't care about cheesing the dungeons. They don't represent at all how the sets should be played.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Yeah, it's even easier than that.
    Sit at front door> drop turrets on CD > have friend clear dungeon.

EDIT: I don't care about cheesing the dungeons. They don't represent at all how the sets should be played.
    I'm surprised they allow friends in, it's supposed to be a solo effort - but yeah - that's insanely easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised they allow friends in, it's supposed to be a solo effort - but yeah - that's insanely easy.
    Yeah, the set dungeons feel kinda bolted onto the game. If it wasn't for season journey, I'm fairly confident no one would go in

So, I had some green portal open up for me, and I cleared all the objectives. What was that about?

I just had both of Loeric's helms drop from random mobs last night.
    Are you talking about broken crown as well? I didn't realize that was his.

So, I had some green portal open up for me, and I cleared all the objectives. What was that about?
    Those are set dungeons, challenges designed for specific sets/classes.I dont know if there any reward (or at least i dont remember getting any), other than it's being one of the requirements of sason journey.

Quote Originally Posted by felix014 View Post
    Those are set dungeons, challenges designed for specific sets/classes.I dont know if there any reward (or at least i dont remember getting any), other than it's being one of the requirements of sason journey.
    The set dungeons are specific and static dungeons that require you to complete diffrenet objectives in it. Take them as a nice twist in the game, as some of them are fun, most are really easy and a couple are a pain.

You can complete a dungeon by doing any of the objective - mastering it requires all objectives done in time and killing all monsters inside (though it's not really that step up of difficulty).

Mastering all set dungeons for a class gives you a pennant themed on the class. Completing all of them gives you a pair of wings, and mastering everything gives you another set of wings.

All rewards showcased here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ6QwcIHdEE
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Sometimes I keep 40 or 50 stacks of firebird for what seems like an infinite time that fades in random times. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?