Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    re zero anime and it took 7 episodes to get to that point. where he was literally going to say what was happening to him. he can't ask about spells about coming back to life? time travel? alternate dimensions? the jealous witch? the second arc of lives he just played butler so far and didn't ask the drill loli about anything magical. and she gave him an answer about why he might have died that first time in the second arc
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I only took away that he can't tell anybody about it. He could still indirectly inquire, unless that is somehow also covered. Either way, it doesn't explain why it took him ~12 days of re-lifes to figure that out.

- - - Updated - - -

And I see bals had the same reply.
    He was tossed into another world, killed various ways over the course of the first arc and then the second, and every time something good went on for him, death awaited after. I think it's reasonable to say if he was going to ask any more than he did it would have been when he first got to the house the first time, however he got killed before he could since he died in his sleep. After that it was "live long enough to even be able to worry about asking'

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    He was tossed into another world, killed various ways over the course of the first arc and then the second, and every time something good went on for him, death awaited after. I think it's reasonable to say if he was going to ask any more than he did it would have been when he first got to the house the first time, however he got killed before he could since he died in his sleep. After that it was "live long enough to even be able to worry about asking'
    re zero anime The first arc I somewhat understand it because he was in a 1 day loop with limited resources. the second loop he was a live for 4? days each of those times. 3 lives he only asked about dying in his sleep. the drill loli is the keeper of "forbidden library" or something. that should like immediately make you start asking questions the first time you die in that loop. 4th time he had all that talk about how he smelled like the forbidden witch. come on. /jimmy. sesto bitching about his otakuness would come in handy. talk to the npcs! explore the dialogue options!
    Last edited by bals; 2016-05-17 at 06:00 AM.

re zero anime The first arc I somewhat understand it because he was in a 1 day loop with limited resources. the second loop he was a live for 4? days each of those times. 3 lives he only asked about dying in his sleep. the drill loli is the keeper of "forbidden library" or something. that should like immediately make you start asking questions the first time you die in that loop. 4th time he had all that talk about how he smelled like the forbidden witch. come on. /jimmy. sesto bitching about his otakuness would come in handy. talk to the npcs! explore the dialogue options!
    re zero still Well if you look at the events he was trying to fix things as they happened to him
    Death 1 died in his sleep - asks about something that would do that to him and tries to not sleep to prevent it
    Death 2 died by unknown assailant - couldn't directly ask about it as it would seem suspicious if it was an outside force he knew was going to be attacking there, which he stated
    Death 3 he found out it was from someone he trusted, the maids - proceeded to essentially lose it for a bit as well as ask curly hair for protection which worked out better than he expected until he decides "no I can fix this all" and offs himself

He took it as it came at him, first he thought it was the curse which he found out about, while preventing that he found someone was attacking the mansion as far as he knew, then he tried to find out who that was and it was someone in the mansion, proceeded to just be done with life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I only took away that he can't tell anybody about it. He could still indirectly inquire, unless that is somehow also covered. Either way, it doesn't explain why it took him ~12 days of re-lifes to figure that out.
    I'd say that part of it is that his situation makes him feel really isolated, both due to being a foreigner to the world and due to everyone else "leaving him behind" (as he puts it) every reset. He's probably less inclined to lean on other people as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    re zero still
    Death 3 he found out it was from someone he trusted, the maids - proceeded to essentially lose it for a bit as well as ask curly hair for protection which worked out better than he expected until he decides "no I can fix this all" and offs himself
    Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee animeI hope he respawns on the 4th morning, that would fuck with him way too much.

also me_irl, unrelated.
    and sleep times now. glad some conversation after the usual boring monday nights

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://67.media.tumblr.com/787e795a4a8cf658249088ab8980e456/tumblr_o7b0ukfDdW1su8acao1_540.gif[MG]
    poor hudson has work

btw going to sleep means like at least another 10 minutes of screwing around on websites

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

- - - Updated - - -

poor hudson has work
    Fucking normies.

poor hudson has work
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DydZ25j.gif[/MG]

btw going to sleep means like at least another 10 minutes of screwing around on websites
    I start in about 2 hours :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Fucking normies.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    In terms of "legacies", do you mean just information left behind by the MC who ascended? Like say, Linley leaves his diary for Wharton to find or something that details what happened and where he went lol
    Usually it's some kind of long lost artifact, a cultivation method or some kind of spell/martial skill .

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Haze View Post
    Introducing the first ever TranslationNations Chapter Challenge.
    -snip-
    They dun goofed.

Watched Ao Haru Ride in one sitting. Definitely a good show, 8/10, but obviously a "read the mango faget" show like most shoujo are that I've seen. Yuuri was a cunt and completely unnecessary. Kou was a bit too edgelord for me, but Futaba was awesome and Shuuko was cute. The story itself was good and had me choked up a bit a couple of times due to personal experience with similar things.

I'd recommend it for anybody looking for a shoujo romcom with heavier themes that won't be bothered by an inconclusive ending. It was good enough to get me interested in reading the manga, fwiw

- - - Updated - - -

Akatsuki no Yona started strong but 11ish episodes in, I've gotten pretty bored with it. Assembling a team of teenagers with attitude worked for the Power Rangers but these dragon guys are too broody for my tastes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Watched
    pretty much agree with all this :P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account

interesting how ace attorney is the only seasonal show with high ratings
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-may-1/.102196
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-11-17/.102195
    (curious george best anime)
    That's only because it airs before Conan and people tune in early.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Watched Ao Haru Ride in one sitting. Definitely a good show, 8/10, but obviously a "read the mango faget" show like most shoujo are that I've seen. Yuuri was a cunt and completely unnecessary. Kou was a bit too edgelord for me, but Futaba was awesome and Shuuko was cute. The story itself was good and had me choked up a bit a couple of times due to personal experience with similar things.

I'd recommend it for anybody looking for a shoujo romcom with heavier themes that won't be bothered by an inconclusive ending. It was good enough to get me interested in reading the manga, fwiw
    Agreed, overall pretty fun anime. Hits home a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question now is, what next?
    Flying Witch? Flying Witch.
    Flying Witch!

Deleted
    Well, caught up on Luluco now. Episode 7 was just fantastic...

Question now is, what next?
    Flying Witch? Flying Witch.
    Prepare to be assimilated. Chinatsu's harem knows no mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Prepare to be assimilated. Chinatsu's harem knows no mercy.
    Chinatsu is smooth af.