10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Scythe from the class quest. It used to be called Soul Harvester I think but now there's a new version.
    It's called the Staff of the Left Hand Path now, but I prefer Malevolence with T8.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Horde only, but I don't know how it's going to work with the new transmog system in Legion.
    Why they hate Alliance?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It's called the Staff of the Left Hand Path now, but I prefer Malevolence with T8.

- - - Updated - - -

Why they hate Alliance?

... You do konw that the Alliance is getting 2 items too right?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    [/B]

... You do konw that the Alliance is getting 2 items too right?
    Yes. A one handed sword and shield. Shall be we discuss the practicalities when compared with a two handed Axe and a Staff?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes. A one handed sword and shield. Shall be we discuss the practicalities when compared with a two handed Axe and a Staff?
    The axe is 1h - http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14100...guards-cleaver

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well isn't that marginally less bad. Staff's still useful to a lot more specs than a shield. But nevermind, there's probably a thread in General discussing exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquila View Post
    The red death.

[IMG]snip]
    I never liked these mogs that shows a ton of skin. To me they are not very "Warlock" like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I never liked these mogs that shows a ton of skin. To me they are not very "Warlock" like.
    I don't know, I think it actually kinda fits a female warlock.

It's imo not too far-fetched to say that warlocks generally speaking are narcissists or self-absorbed people. And what's one way an attractive female warlock could feel good about herself? By showing off what she's got. And I'm not talking about the fel magic.

The "seductress" is a fairly common trope in the whole dark casters archetype.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

It's imo not too far-fetched to say that warlocks generally speaking are narcissists or self-absorbed people. And what's one way an attractive female warlock could feel good about herself? By showing off what she's got. And I'm not talking about the fel magic.
    Right on spot! Warlocks deals with forces no mere mortals can handle. They don't care for what the others think of them. A beautiful female warlock would not have any problem with showing her body. Its another form of control of the weaklings, seducing and toying with them.

Hell, the class summons demons and a succubus! I'm sure that lust is on their arsenal. If there is a class the matchs the more "revealing" mogs its the Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Eh, maybe so but I guess its to each their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thighs and upper arms are 'a ton of skin'?

Thighs and upper arms are 'a ton of skin'?
    Depends on how large your character's thighs are :P

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    Depends on how large your character's thighs are :P
    To be fair, those thighs are pretty close to touching! - lol your post had me thinking of a post that I read in general a few months back about girls with thighs that touch vs girls who's thighs dont touch haha.

thoughts on warlock tier 3? i have the shoulders and helm, and i'm a female human. i dunno what else to use with it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iofeska View Post
    thoughts on warlock tier 3? i have the shoulders and helm, and i'm a female human. i dunno what else to use with it
    I use it on a female human too. Matches Cloak of Armed Strife from Naxx and CM staff with Unholy pretty well.

Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iofeska View Post
    There are gloves that drop from Karazhan trash that use the same skin, so you'll only need the chest and belt as the last visible parts. It's a nice set, I use it occasionally on both my main Warlock and Mage.

To be fair, those thighs are pretty close to touching! - lol your post had me thinking of a post that I read in general a few months back about girls with thighs that touch vs girls who's thighs dont touch haha.
    General forums, quality discussions since forever.

There are gloves that drop from Karazhan trash that use the same skin, so you'll only need the chest and belt as the last visible parts. It's a nice set, I use it occasionally on both my main Warlock and Mage.
    yeahh, a guildmate warned me about buying t3 gloves. i'll definitely have to farm them. i'm not sure if my felguard's weapon counts as tmog, but i recently got the m manno polearm for him, and it looks great

(i wish i could post images ffs)