Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hehalol View Post
    LOLOL. are people really as stupid as this. Do you know humans release CO2 every time they breath oxygen? did you forget this fact? Have you died yet from not leaving your moms basement? no. I didnt think so. Maybe your brain is very very small
    Says the guy who doesn't understand how gases work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look... the usual suspects entering the who embarrasses themselves the most competition again.

It is one thing to be skeptical about Climate change, or Global warming.
    It's a whole different game though if you act like an idiot about it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Says the guy who doesn't understand how gases work.
    What am i not understanding ??? O2 > Lungs > Blood cells > Organs > Blood cells > Lungs > CO2 ???????? what dont you get simply biology you should have learned in grade school. Here is a big picture for your little brain to understand.

Last edited by Hehalol; 2016-05-17 at 08:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What am i not understanding ??? O2 > Lungs > Blood cells > Organs > Blood cells > Lungs > CO2 ???????? what dont you get simply biology you should have learned in grade school. Here is a big picture for your little brain to understand.
    What exactly is your point? You still don't understand how CO2 works in the atmosphere.

Oh that's right, your point is called rhetoric and convincing someone of falsehood.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    What exactly is your point? You still don't understand how CO2 works in the atmosphere.

Oh that's right, your point is called rhetoric and convincing someone of falsehood.
    LOLOLOL this guy though. Enlighten me then. Explain to me how a CO2 atmospheric cycle works. And bring a picture. I like those

10+ Year Old Account

http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stoc...-234084073.jpg
    First, learn how to post images please.. There's something about dimensions.

Second, that is not accurate.. You do not breathe in Oxygen and turn it into Carbon Dioxide.
    That's nonsense.

You breathe both in, and both out. Each in smaller amounts as in.
    Hence why you live. More in, less out = "secret" of life.

I thought c02 was heavier than most gases, how does it rise into the atmosphere?, it is science or lies?. My money would be on they are lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOLOLOL this guy though. Enlighten me then. Explain to me how a CO2 atmospheric cycle works. And bring a picture. I like those
    Tell you what Mr. Big Brain, how about we drop you on Venus? I'm sure the conditions are perfect for you there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I thought c02 was heavier than most gases, how does it rise into the atmosphere?, it is science or lies?. My money would be on they are lying.
    An atmosphere (from Greek ἀτμός (atmos), meaning "vapour", and σφαῖρα (sphaira), meaning "sphere") is a layer of gases surrounding a planet or other material body, that is held in place by the gravity of that body.

... Yeah, how does it rise into the atmosphere?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    First, learn how to post images please.. There's something about dimensions.

Second, that is not accurate.. You do not breathe in Oxygen and turn it into Carbon Dioxide.
    That's nonsense.

You breathe both in, and both out. Each in smaller amounts as in.
    Hence why you live. More in, less out = "secret" of life.
    Obvious troll

- - - Updated - - -

Tell you what Mr. Big Brain, how about we drop you on Venus? I'm sure the conditions are perfect for you there.
    Still no straight answer from the smartest person on the earth which we live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    An atmosphere (from Greek ἀτμός (atmos), meaning "vapour", and σφαῖρα (sphaira), meaning "sphere") is a layer of gases surrounding a planet or other material body, that is held in place by the gravity of that body.

... Yeah, how does it rise into the atmosphere?
    Don't tell him we effectively shoot it up, and when we do it's usually warm.
    But then, he might question whether warm air rises is a myth made up by liberals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    "In a democratic world the truth isn't nearly as important as popular lies." -some philosopher
    And the most popular lies are the ones people tell themselves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't tell him we effectively shoot it up, and when we do it's usually warm.
    But then, he might question whether warm air rises is a myth made up by liberals.
    Na he´s going to question why you call it air when it´s obviously CO2.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    If you heat a gas up, it rises. As it rises, eventually it cools down (since it's colder further up the lowest part of the atmosphere) and begins to fall. It keeps cycling like that in the lowest part of the atmosphere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obvious troll
    Flunked biology?

That grade school memory sentence: "You breathe Oxygen in and CO2 out", is only half the facts.
    It ignores that you breathe CO2 in as well.
    And our body, especially the lungs, isn't very efficient in the exchange process.
    It is in fact only small percentages that change between the air you breathe in and the one you breathe out.

I think it's another 6 or 7 degrees warmer before the last ice age was sparked? So he's right it'll get colder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    "In a democratic world the truth isn't nearly as important as popular lies." -some philosopher
    that's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    If you heat a gas up, it rises. As it rises, eventually it cools down (since it's colder further up the lowest part of the atmosphere) and begins to fall. It keeps cycling like that in the lowest part of the atmosphere.
    You think it stays in like an air bubble?, it immediately disperses into the heavy surrounding surrounding air and once again begins to fall. That's why you need special co2 monitors and smoke detectors in lower level rooms.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Flunked biology?

That grade school memory sentence: "You breathe Oxygen in and CO2 out", is only half the facts.
    It ignores that you breathe CO2 in as well.
    And our body, especially the lungs, isn't very efficient in the exchange process.
    It is in fact only small percentages that change between the air you breathe in and the one you breathe out.
    LOL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Since cells need energy to perform the tasks they require to survive, they must undergo cellular respiration to produce the energy they need. However, waste products are produced like carbon dioxide. Since the carbon dioxide is carried away by the venous system (veins, which are returning to the heart).

Both oxygen and carbon dioxide (and actually carbon monoxide, which is a deadly poison) are carried in the blood on a molecule called hemoglobin on red blood cells.

The veins join the heart in either the Superior or Inferior Vena Cava, which enter into the right atrium. The blood then flows into the right ventricle, which then pumps it through the pulmonary trunk (artery: leaving the heart) going to the lungs. There, it comes into contact with the alveoli (sacs of gas exchange in the lungs). When you use your breathing muscles to expand your lung volume, the pressure sucks in air (we are not sucking in air, then expanding our lungs - it's the other way around). The concentration gradient causes oxygen to be transported into the pulmonary veins which return to the heart (left atrium and ventricle, before being circulated to the rest of the body) while the carbon dioxide is eliminated when you contract and decrease the lung volume, forcing the air out.

please explain in full detail how we dont release more CO2 then we inhaled. Regardless of percentage.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Hillary also not believe in Global warming "conveniently" up until her candidacy? Just like she was against Gay marriage and Gay equality until she started running for President?