Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Trying to give yourself that slight edge .
    >.>

Oh and uh cutting edge archimonde...and uh...200k+ gold looted and uh...did somebody order a knuckle sandwich? yeah all of those. I think that'll gurantee me..uh I mean a fair contest. /cough
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted this exact quote in another thread, I thought I would post it in here to see what you my friends think of it.

To just add on to it, they just made things worse & I'm hoping this is Blizzard's attempt to make something worse & get their way because honestly the gold cost wasn't that bad. It was barely noticeable & the amount of gold you spent was so small that you got more from doing a quest. But of course people bitched & whined to the heavens & we got something worse for it.
    I wanted to say more on this earlier but I decided not to. I feel like if they're going to try to make respeccing free, they need to remove all restrictions and let people do it on the fly at any time to make it work. But since it appears that Blizzard wants some restrictions if it's going to be free, the vocal whiners fucked it up pretty badly. Reading the post, the system was honestly decent the way it was. Starting at 19g and incrementing up to the limit of 78g per respec every 24 hours to be able to respec at any time, anywhere was pretty fucking good. I understand that there are people who respec a bunch of times a day, but comparing that miniscule amount of people to the normal players who might respec 1-2 times every day to few days, the system before this upcoming one was pretty ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    I not sure if I want to continue playing this game with people who have such backwards logic.

"I dont like fight, remove it!" instead of just not using flying mounts
    "I dont like changing talents for every boss, remove that option from everybody!"

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Re: Beta key giveaways

(Didn't get nearly as many as we had hoped, but still more than 0, which was a surprise)
    Wasn't unexpected , you got an interveiw in gamescom after all
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I posted this exact quote in another thread, I thought I would post it in here to see what you my friends think of it.

To just add on to it, they just made things worse & I'm hoping this is Blizzard's attempt to make something worse & get their way because honestly the gold cost wasn't that bad. It was barely noticeable & the amount of gold you spent was so small that you got more from doing a quest. But of course people bitched & whined to the heavens & we got something worse for it.
    They should have go back to vanilla style, respecing at trainer only.
    #YOUTHINKYOUDOBUTYOUDONT. /s
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I know right.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Ah the days of trainer respeccs and learning 9 ranks of fireball.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Thanks! And I almost repressed the memory of spell-ranks.
    Are you paying for the PTSS-treatment?
    Well I suppose it's my fault..

Thanks! And I almost repressed the memory of spell-ranks.
    Are you paying for the PTSS-treatment?
    I actually quite liked spell ranks

>.>

<.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

As a Holy Paladin in vanilla I loved spell ranks. Different ranks coupled with Spell power/int gear and the Illumination talent and I'd never run out of mana

We all have our preferences, mine just tend to be unpopular.

I also like no tag, no crz (rare) loot, more brawlers at expense of say dungeons, etc.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    People that snip Taylor Swift shouldn't get anything

We should totally give keys to posters with more than 19.000 posts!
    No we should give you a life. 19k posts ayyy lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    We are not prepared! (Yet)

Mostly by doing something in game to enter. Hopefully ready to start on Monday.
    Make the requirement have the love rocket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I find it funny that they mentioned less than a week ago that players expect a polish experience when they participate in a beta, and Blizzard gave a disconnecting, generally unoptimized, experience.
    Tbh if you are a true beta tester you know the first two weeks in any game beta is just a gigantic stresstest to see what breaks and what becomes a bottleneck under high load. But to be brutally honest, I kinda could have told them the scenario to broken shores and all the people stacked in one same spot would cause crashes.

Fix to their problems is make broken shore a dungeon queue and that should solve that problem already.

As for Dalaran is pretty much the same thing, too much player density causing things to crash.

Deleted
    Gamestar.de send out their keys. If you participated check your mails

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    Gamestar.de send out their keys. If you participated check your mails
    Got nothing, waiting now on Buffed.de

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I not sure if I want to continue playing this game with people who have such backwards logic.

"I dont like fight, remove it!" instead of just not using flying mounts
    "I dont like changing talents for every boss, remove that option from everybody!"
    Because "just don't use it" is bullshit and never worked in the first place.

Got nothing from Gamestar.de :-(
    Are the buffed.de key giveaways being sent out yet?

As a Warlock I do not approve of these talent changes. Everyone is just going to HS back to town, change talents, and then get a summon back to the raid. Why would you waste time farming mats or spend gold on a tome when you can just do that.
    I also do not understand their logic, they have pushed to get rid of cookie cutter specs and allow intelligent talent choices on a fight by fight basis, now they are making it painful to do this. People will just stick to the cookie cutter build that is most versatile for the majority of situations, which is not an exciting or intelligent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    This is a multi-player game, meaning the game has to be designed with certain considerations in mind.

e.g. if flying is allowed, the questing system has to be designed to allow flying. If questing is designed not to allow flying - then one has to remove/delay flying.

Same with many other aspects of the game.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghiroza View Post
    I also do not understand their logic, they have pushed to get rid of cookie cutter specs and allow intelligent talent choices on a fight by fight basis, now they are making it painful to do this. People will just stick to the cookie cutter build that is most versatile for the majority of situations, which is not an exciting or intelligent choice.
    You're either in progress where the switch is once or twice a night (ideally before raid) or in farm where ideally your raid can manage without switching, outside of niche circumstances.

Oh and let's not pretend the current system ever did anything about cookie cutter. We would switch talents on the old system too if we could do it with a 50s tome.

I've seen some people complaining about not being able to have cookie cutter build like in Van/TBC/WotLK, and the need of switching talents, so they might be happy with this change.
    Crimea is Ukraine!