Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    Justicar was not a staple in "old" control warrior.

A second brawl was very rarely added.

700 gold paywall for deaths bite. Really?

Baron, BgH, and Gorehowl were techs and often not included.

The deck was dust heavy yea, but you are reaching quite a lot.

Seems like you are just another p2w screamer.
    Nice try, but I am aware of the difference between p2w & p2grind faster. You also obviously didn't read the part of my post about Baron, BGH, & Gorehowl being included based on the meta for the time and/or based on the the archtype/individual player's playstyle.

I'm not reaching at all. Anyone can pull up typical control warrior builds from Hearthpwn and see the wall that players would have to climb to draft it, and real money would simply help to alleviate the process by buying packs to build dust, and if you're lucky get a card or two from those bought packs for the deck. The one thing I should have made clearer was the inclusion of Justicar in the latest control warrior build, which is now an "old" deck. Before the new format was out the Justicar variant of control warrior was the most popular because it was based on stalling/fatigue & even though it wasn't a consistent deck it was more reliable than the even older version before TGT & Justicar came out. Yes, in the Justicar build they would include 2 Brawls, otherwise you could just overextend your board once with unimportant minions, then fill the board next turn with your real threats and just win the game since they had used their 'only' brawl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The brawl was fun when it was first released, atleast people were all trying out their own creations. But the last few days I've seen nothing but Mech/Metaltooth hunters and Fireball/Ice Block mages, its just no fun to play against when you know how broken they are. Atleast the brawl was fun while it lasted, but it kinda sucks when every1 plays the same deck just for easy wins rather then having some fun.
    I never played the hunter warper or iceblock mage & still farmed using easy decks. Used Y'Shaarj Druid for a while, but eventually switched to Warlock Warper/Enhanco to improve my win rate. Was pretty amusing seeing warper hunters giving me a well played at the start when I had coin as warlock and dropped a board with divine shield and taunt & instead of going face I just trashed their board & laughed as they went into top deck mode. That warlock deck could either win from going face or making efficient trades like zoolock is meant to do. Found I often had to make trades against things like murloc decks depending on the rng I got with taunts/divine shields, instead of going face. Against hunters, bolster warriors, & whirlwind warriors you also needed to actually attack their minions to win also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Not adviseable against my Mechwarper + Enhance o Mechano deck ;P Provides a full board of minions with taunt, divine shield, and windfury

Though I am curious. How do you win by turn 2 with that deck? Sure you can burn your opponents whole deck & have full mana, but your deck is getting milled just as much as theirs is since you can't cycle anything back into your deck. You'd both die to fatigue.

- - - Updated - - -

Not adviseable against my Mechwarper + Enhance o Mechano deck ;P Provides a full board of minions with taunt, divine shield, and windfury

Though I am curious. How do you win by turn 2 with that deck? Sure you can burn your opponents whole deck & have full mana, but your deck is getting milled just as much as theirs is since you can't cycle anything back into your deck. You'd both die to fatigue.
    It helped if i was 2nd turn, id use one innervate to get 3 mana use a oracle get lucky with innervates or oracles again and pop coins or oracles as needed and refund my mana constantly, so while im using cards to keep my hand empty the other player is burning cards left right and center and they usually just give up hope by turn 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Nice try, but I am aware of the difference between p2w & p2grind faster. You also obviously didn't read the part of my post about Baron, BGH, & Gorehowl being included based on the meta for the time and/or based on the the archtype/individual player's playstyle.

I'm not reaching at all. Anyone can pull up typical control warrior builds from Hearthpwn and see the wall that players would have to climb to draft it, and real money would simply help to alleviate the process by buying packs to build dust, and if you're lucky get a card or two from those bought packs for the deck. The one thing I should have made clearer was the inclusion of Justicar in the latest control warrior build, which is now an "old" deck. Before the new format was out the Justicar variant of control warrior was the most popular because it was based on stalling/fatigue & even though it wasn't a consistent deck it was more reliable than the even older version before TGT & Justicar came out. Yes, in the Justicar build they would include 2 Brawls, otherwise you could just overextend your board once with unimportant minions, then fill the board next turn with your real threats and just win the game since they had used their 'only' brawl.
    So your version of old is the day before the most recent patch, when control warrior was at its weakest instead of the old naxx build I am talking about.

Yes I did read you part about "ect" being included based on the meta, I just figured if you can make a point of adding optional cards to a list to make it seam like the deck costs more I can make a point to say no, they are optional.

Double brawl was only popular to increase odds vs secret paladin. The old build which is older then the one you are talking bout did not run 2.

I'm also very aware of how the deck works considering it was and is still my main and favorite deck to play, so you can probably stop telling me how it works.

We are pretty much arguing about two different decks at this point considering where I am judging old from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    I just spent money on adventures (because fuck spending 3500 gold, that's 35 packs or 23 arena entries alone). I just accumulated collection overtime, mostly from arena wins. I just dust away any crap cards and most of golden cards. There's no reason to keep golden Nozdormu for example, that card is just bad. Atm i got pretty much all good legendaries: bloodmage, saraad, deathwing, ysera, alex, raggy, sylvanas, twin emps, n'zoth; and from class legs: cenarius, tyrion, raggy the lightlord, jaraxxus, grommash, varian... i think that's it. Upon entry to WoTOG I had almost 10.000 dust from DEing all the nerfed and outdated shit.
    Pretty much this, a lot of people complain about not having the cards they need but refuse to ditch the useless crap to actually get the valuable cards at a much faster rate.

I've also bought all the adventures with money, because same as you, fuck burning 3500 gold, even though I could of, plus I play the game enough to warrant that at the very least once a year.

Deleted
    If you think about it, this brawl allowed for some strict hard-counters to the "meta decks", because there were only 2 cards x15 in each of them.

ED + Volcanic Drakes shits on any minion spam deck. It doesn't just counter it, it made the players insta-concede.
    Kezan + Healing Wave counters iceblock mages. They don't have minions so you will always win the jousts and heal for 14.
    Freezing Nova + Kezan can win both vs. Mechwarper decks and Ice Block mages.

I love this brawl but I keep getting idiots that Lorewalker Cho turn 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was saving two "win 5 with priest" quests for tavern brawl. Not quite what I had in mind. On a positive, first time that I've won this brawl on the first attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I love this brawl but I keep getting idiots that Lorewalker Cho turn 2.
    I got the guy who played a bunch of buff spells on that Valkyr that gets Shielded when you cast a spell on them, then attacks into Mechazod and doesn't play a buff afterward and he loses the minion. Took 3 runs to get my pack and I actually got it because my 'partner' left the game and that's considered a win for some reason in this team brawl.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

took me a while to get a partner that realized millhouse + cho = crazy buffs.

We knocked the boss down about 75 health in the 2 turns we traded buffs.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2016-05-19 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got priest 6 times in a row...with pallies that kept throwing all their buffs on random crap and running them into mechazoid to their death. I admit I conceded a few times b/c I'm not going to waste my time while you kill us by not having weenies to soak shit. That 1 or 2 damage against his 95 health is really going to whittle him down retard. First game I got pally I'm hoarding every buff card. He throws down milhouse...I throw down cho...buff the shit out of his milhouse...and win 2 turns later.

Most frustrating brawl ever, too many times have I had the other player fill the board only to have all of it killed when they hit end turn

15+ Year Old Account
    The good thing about this Brawl is you can tell early if you're going to win or not.

If my partner runs his first 1/1s into Mechazod's face, it's nice to have that early warning for me to immediately concede and queue again instead of wasting time with retards.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

It's seriously Mechazod again...?

This is truly the one brawl I wish would disappear forever. It was fine the first week when it was you get the pack regardless...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

This is truly the one brawl I wish would disappear forever. It was fine the first week when it was you get the pack regardless...
    Amen to this... I'm honestly not even going to try. The most frustrating brawl in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

One of my favourite brawls.

Even when your partner is dumb, it's funny :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I dunno, seems a lot easier now that more people seem to "get" it.
    I feel like actually paladin works better for it, it wasn't half bad since I won the first one, but still I'd rather not see it ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    One of my favourite brawls.

Even when your partner is dumb, it's funny :P
    Are...are you sure you're not a sadist?

2/7 so far.

3 good partners, 1 game we had no chance to the rng.

4 players who obviously have no idea what to do, pretty much every pally spamming all his spells and not creating cannon fodder. The turn 2 millhouse was pretty impressive though.

Hope this streak doesn't continue, damn this 5 tavern brawl daily.

I honestly don't hate this brawl, I've got some great partners in past ones, but I hate having to rely on someone else.

Feels good when you get a good partner though. Guy played Milhouse allowing me to get a 36 attack minion(two Bananas + BoK + double Blessed Champion). That's how you do it peoples!

When I see someone run their 1/1 Silver Hand Recruits into the boss....I cry everytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're both one hit away from dying and the boss is close to dead.
    I topdeck Thrillhouse.
    Guy trades away his board, plays Bolvar and buffs him instead of any of my minions.

We still won but we really shouldn't have.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I love these co op brawls. Really wish co op would be more of a feature.