Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    sure if they want huge lawsuits on their asses

Quote Originally Posted by War30 View Post
    Not sure if this 100 percent accurate. Take this with a grain of salt, but there has been this huge gold inflation with Warlords of Draenor. Players making thousands to millions with alts preparing for Legion. I read somewhere the joke is going to be on the players because Blizzard is going to implement a Gold rollback when the game is released so that everyone starts at 0.0.0.
    nope. because then blizzard just effectively robbed all of it's customers who spent real money on tokens. cannot legally happen without the accompanying cash refunds.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If they did that the blizzard HQ would be burnt to the ground by the morning. Blizzard might be stupid, but they're not suicidal.

Wow... Just wow.
    They can not and they will not. Because of one thing - Tokens.

Hahaha your friend is a master troll. Why the hell would blizzard do that? Can you imagine someone buys gold and then the next day blizzard resets the gold??? xD

Come on. This isn't even a good troll.

Not sure if this 100 percent accurate. Take this with a grain of salt, but there has been this huge gold inflation with Warlords of Draenor. Players making thousands to millions with alts preparing for Legion. I read somewhere the joke is going to be on the players because Blizzard is going to implement a Gold rollback when the game is released so that everyone starts at 0.0.0.
    Joke's on you, you have sort of iq that binds you to a lifetime of velcro shoes.

Bad trolling, 1/10.

Zero gold is never ever going to happen - half the player base would quit - and the people left in my guild who haven't unsubbed to wait for legion are mostly just farming gold occasionally via the twice daily alt garrison extreme boredom routine - they'd be among the many who left in disgust.

However, gold inflation is insane and makes the AH ridiculous for newer players who level to 110. It's one of the reasons I wouldn't mind a pristine realm in each region (or whatever Blizzard called them).

The issue is that new players to the game (all 12 of them) or even folks returning from hiatus will find themselves incredibly poor compared to players who participated in WoD.

I'm not sure how important that is to Blizzard... I'd guess the answer is "not very" as they tend to be fairly hands off in terms of in-game economy, and the game itself has a very low ratio of forced gold expenditure vs income, even when the player participates in routine activity.

There is no "fix" that wouldn't result in a pretty large backlash, that much is certain.

A anyone who believes this is a colossal idiot...the fact you had the nerve to post anything about it makes me question your IQ...B...anyone who supports this needs to be hung from a tree. like are you kidding me? yes lets punish people who prepare for the upcoming expansion. they've already nerfed the amount of gold you can make from garrisons, what more could you ask for? if you are so casual you cant make gold in WoW...why bother paying for the sub? just go sit in a corner and stare at the wall because the only thing you'll ever amount to is counting how many flies land on your sausage fingers.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    there u can see what drugs can do to someone.. even thinking that this is possible ..

I understand that, but I wouldn't rule it out. They have removed mounts, legendary's, Reputations, PVP Ranking etc.
    If blizzard was to roll anything back even more so peoples gold that would literally be the death nail in WoW's coffin.

Whoever told you that is a idiot.

Edit: To add they are selling tokens that gives gold. If they did a roll back and didn't refund that money they would be sued.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Why would anyone believe something so stupid?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can imagine the guys at Blizz HQ going "Hey Guys I have found a way of destroying the game and at the same time have the our investors baying for our blood.."

Really I have seen some idiotic threads on this forum but this one just took the crown of being 1000% moronic..

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised this thread is alive still, lol. If it only was true, I would be all up for an economy reset. Challenges are always fun, and let gold sellers work a little harder! Though with the introduction of tokens they would feel a bit pointless when their price drops to 5 gold.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Blizzard would never half ass something like that. Delete all your gold? nah. The REAL plan is that when legion hits, ALL of your characters are going to be deleted, and your entire account (achievements, heirlooms, gold, pets, mounts, everything) is going to be reset to 0.

Everybody will have to start fresh, from level 1, all over again (except the demon hunters, they get to start at 90, cause they are badass).

rofl at this ridiculous OP getting 60 replies. Now 61 :P

But seriously, why in the world did anyone take this seriously? He gives no source, makes an absurd proposition, and we all know it's nonsense!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    they can't take away gold from players who have earnt it.
    They can do whatever they please..