The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah this person is beyond our help, they're so completely brainwashed.

A clinton presidency would be no worse than 4 more years of obama, that is -definitely- not as bad as what trump will do.
    You know I am still waiting for you to get back to me on this one. Clinton supports TTP, she might as well have said she intends to betray the country and dissolve the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    HOW IS HER WINNING THE CAUCUS, AND GETTING MORE DELEGATES RIGGED?!

SERIOUSLY TELL ME???

Tell me with a STRAIGHT FACE, that her winning more votes in an election, that he should get MORE delegates than the winner. How the fuck does that make sense? How is that FRAUD?

What kind of drugs are some of you on? Do you read what you type? Hear what you say? Like seriously.

You guys literally want to over-turn the will of the people left and right, and claim it's democracy, the hypocrisy is REAL with you guys
    I never said she did or didn't, I am commenting that the optics are bad, the DNC is acting arrogant and they are driving a wedge between themselves and that youth vote that was supposed to naturally feed into the party.

I ask you to quote me saying she rigged anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

You know I am still waiting for you to get back to me on this one. Clinton supports TTP, she might as well have said she intends to betray the country and dissolve the government.
    you don't have to say she rigged anything.

a democratic super delegate said it.

TPP is very much in American interests.

Maybe to not your ridiculous peasants revolt American delusion that isn't happening, but the America that exists, certainly.

Regressive lefties, poor losers as always.

Go ahead. Vote for Donald Trump. Nobody gives a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Yeah maybe next time you far left zealots will actually hire a campaign manager capable of counting delegates rather than appealing to meaningless populism that still doesn't get him winning states with the most delegates.

Becoming President is a math problem. Hillary found that out the hard way in 2008, and lost. She adopted a delegate-centric strat in 2016, and won. You bernie Sanders people... you are so hysterically intellectually dishonest you can't even look at the fact that Sanders didn't realize he had a superdelegate problem in like, October of last year, and say "we goofed!"

Say what you will about Sanders propsoals and ideals. You people lost, badly, at the mechanical process of politics and getting out the vote. Want to win? Do better next time. High enthusasism "Facebanking" over reddit is meaningless nonsense when the other side has Google moonlighters running their Big Data campaign.

Deleted
    So, about Nevada... Not sure if these videos came up yet:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...d_recount.html

Not everything seems to be quite right there. Also...

Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-17 at 10:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Berntards in action
    https://www.ralstonreports.com/blog/...-roberta-lange
    Hi Roberta Lange. This is a citizen of the United States of America and I just wanted to let you know that I think people like you should be hung in a public execution to show this world that we won’t stand for this sort of corruption. I don’t know what kind of money they are paying to you, but I don’t know how you sleep at night. You are a sick, twisted piece of shit and I hope you burn for this! You can return my call at 619-838-9222. I’d love to go into further detail with you about this, though I am sure you don’t have courage to do so. You cowardless bitch, running off the stage! I hope people find you.

Deleted
    Noticed how there is almost zero Bernie-related news anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Noticed how there is almost zero Bernie-related news anymore?
    Oh there's plenty of Bernie news. I've just been busy, so I've not posted them here.

Obviously the establishment news sources are either attacking Clinton (because they're owned by the Republican Cthulhu monsters), or praising Clinton because they're in the pocket of the DNC, so if those are the "news" sources you follow, you won't see much about Sanders.

Every day that goes by, though, at this rate, the way the DNC is fucking things up, more and more Sanders supporters will absolutely not support a DNC candidate, so Hillary (or if she gets indicted, maybe Biden) can kiss more and more votes goodbye.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-17 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Oh there's plenty of Bernie news. I've just been busy, so I've not posted them here.
    No I mean in mainstream media.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    No I mean in mainstream media.
    Yeah, and if you look up, I edited my post anticipating this very reply.

Nevada Democrats have filed a complaint with the DNC over actions at the convention!

Oh the complaint is against the Sanders campaign.

https://www.ralstonreports.com/blog/...s-campaign-dnc

We believe, unfortunately, that the tactics and behavior on display here in Nevada are harbingers of things to come as Democrats gather in Philadelphia in July for our National Convention. We write to alert you to what we perceive as the Sander Campaign’s penchant for extra-parliamentary behavior—indeed, actual violence—in place of democratic conduct in a convention setting, and furthermore what we can only describe as their encouragement of, and complicity in, a very dangerous atmosphere that ended in chaos and physical threats to fellow Democrats."
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I mean that wasn't my argument but ok.
    Per our previous conversation. How is this for vitriol on the Sanders side?

MALE CALLER: Hi Roberta Lange. This is a citizen of the United States of America and I just wanted to let you know that I think people like you should be hung in a public execution to show this world that we won’t stand for this sort of corruption. I don’t know what kind of money they are paying to you, but I don’t know how you sleep at night. You are a sick, twisted piece of shit and I hope you burn for this! You can return my call at [number redacted by me]. I’d love to go into further detail with you about this, though I am sure you don’t have courage to do so. You cowardless bitch, running off the stage! I hope people find you.

MALE CALLER: You fucking stupid bitch! What the hell are you doing? You’re a fucking corrupt bitch! That is so fucking wrong. You should be ashamed and disgraced. You need to step down from that position because you are bad for America and bad for the Democratic Party. That was fucking bullshit today. You need to step down. You’re a disgrace.

FEMALE CALLER: Hi Roberta, I am pretty sure you’re probably not going to get back to me because you don’t care about the American people, but what you did today, it was corrupt, it was wrong, and the founding fathers of our country would be ashamed of you. You deserve to be in prison, not the chairman for the Democratic Party. Rot in Hell.
    These weren't some random tweets. They were voicemails left for the Nevada Democratic Chairwoman.

Yeah, pretty much nobody is happy about what happened in Nevada. Well, nobody interested in a Democratic victory in November anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Per our previous conversation. How is this for vitriol on the Sanders side?

These weren't some random tweets. They were voicemails left for the Nevada Democratic Chairwoman.
    Yeah, that's inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah, that's inexcusable.
    considering the source, unbelievable may be a better adjective.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    considering the source, unbelievable may be a better adjective.
    Can we stop yelling conspiracy every time you don't like what is being reported. There are mp3s of the voicemails and screen caps of the texts if you want to see for yourself.

Maybe I shouldn't have stated that Sanders supporters are more vitriolic, but that was my experience and sense overall. Both sides need to knock this shit off.

Edit: does this help with credibility?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/17/us...rs-nevada.html
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-05-17 at 08:01 PM.

Yeah, Erin Bilbray.
    One of the biggest pro-Bernie partisans around.

Go read any number of objective sources on the Nevada convention. There was no rigging whatsoever.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Yeah, Erin Bilbray.

Go read any number of objective sources on the Nevada convention. There was no rigging whatsoever.
    If there was no rigging how did Hillary pull out more delegates when she lost the election?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    If there was no rigging how did Hillary pull out more delegates when she lost the election?
    ??? Which election were you watching?

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/nevada

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    ??? Which election were you watching?

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/nevada
    Lol reading that asterisk...........

"Vote totals are not actual votes cast, but are county convention delegates won. County convention delegates will choose state convention delegates who choose national delegates in May."

'Merica

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Lol reading that asterisk...........

"Vote totals are not actual votes cast, but are county convention delegates won. County convention delegates will choose state convention delegates who choose national delegates in May."

'Merica
    Yup. Clinton won the initial vote. Sanders won at the county level, Clinton won at the state level. A totally messed up process but Clinton did, and should have won.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Yeah, Erin Bilbray.

What? Bernie lost, ergo, there was rigging. Every time a person votes against Bernie, he only does so because of Corrupt, Corporate, DNC, Energy, Money, Financial, Business, Capitalist interests deluding him into false consciousness. There are no logical reasons to oppose Bernie because some of his policies poll above 50% margins when reformulated to pleasantly sounding words without mentioning their costs. Also, Bernie polls better against Trump in imaginary head to head polls only taken at irrelevant national levels before the end of the Democratic primary, so it doesn't matter that Bernie keeps losing to Hillary where it counts. Also, you are a SHILLARY who is probably paid to oppose the Revolution.