Watched the episode last night. I gotta say, dem tittehs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    That said, based on the preview chapter from WoW, I don't think Barristan is long for the books either.
    Which excerpt? I read them all and I don't think I read anything about Selmy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Which excerpt? I read them all and I don't think I read anything about Selmy.
    His preview chapter, where he launches the sally from Mereen.

They got Spearmen patrolling narrow streets. No wonder they get rekt so easily. using shields and long spears in narrow areas /facepalm
    Uhhhh... aren't thrust weapons really good in narrow areas where your enemy can't take advantage of the spear's inability to slash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Watched the episode last night. I gotta say, dem tittehs.
    You folks are nuts.

Clearly the best part of this episode was the close up for Missandei's ass.

Clarice Van Houten > Nathalie Emmanuel > far down the line Emilia Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Uhhhh... aren't thrust weapons really good in narrow areas where your enemy can't take advantage of the spear's inability to slash?
    Long spears and shields against big number and dagger in small narrow area? Not really no. While you stab one, another hits you in the back (exactly what they did) + surprise attack, stop you from getting into a defensive formation.
    They got thrashed, and they would have survived better with swords.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    You folks are nuts.

Clearly the best part of this episode was the close up for Missandei's ass.

Clarice Van Houten > Nathalie Emmanuel > far down the line Emilia Clarke.
    Melissandre, Missandei, Tyene all have far superior boobies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yap. With a narrow space, you lose the abilitie to swing a sword, but with a dagger or a spear, you just have to thrust. And being the spears longer, I would assume it puts you in a better position.
    Just remembered that scene in "300" with the wolf in the mountains.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Carice Van Houten > Nathalie Emmanuel > far down the line Emilia Clarke.
    They weren't even really her... They used a body double because of Emilia's clause saying she no longer has to get Nekkid.

Nathalie Emmanuel >>>>>> All.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They were actually her. She came out and said so herself. She never had a clause saying she won't anymore. All she said is along the lines of the story has to actually call for it and not just boobs becauese well, boobs. It made perfect sense in this past episode.

And btw, how has no one mentioned Natalie Dormer? Even in rags and dirty, still so hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    They weren't even really her... They used a body double because of Emilia's clause saying she no longer has to get Nekkid.

Nathalie Emmanuel >>>>>> All.
    It was really her. The body double was for the previous seasons. In an interview she says it was her and she was proud.

And btw, how has no one mentioned Natalie Dormer? Even in rags and dirty, still so hot.
    In my book, nearly everyone is better than Emilia Clarke. I don't understand the hype about her. Her eyebrows scare the shit out of me and he body is "meh" compared to other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    It was really her. The body double was for the previous seasons. In an interview she says it was her and she was proud.
    Ah ok. Didn't realise shed revoked the clause... Interesting.

Agree with your second statement though. Emilia doesn't even make it into my top 5 GoT ladies.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

In my book, nearly everyone is better than Emilia Clarke. I don't understand the hype about her. Her eyebrows scare the shit out of me and he body is "meh" compared to other people.
    She is better as her natural brunette in my opinion. Got that girl next door thing going for her.

-Euron Greyjoy wins the election and wants to sail to bow to Dany. Yara/Theon are not happy about that.
    Well that answers how they'll get all the Dothraki across. With Dany probably going to Westeros will the next season be the last?

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Well that answers how they'll get all the Dothraki across. With Dany probably going to Westeros will the next season be the last?
    Interesting thought. In the books, Euron hasn't yet reached Dany. I'm not sure which direction show-Euron is going to go, but if he's as unstable and crazy as the book Euron, it seems unlikely Dany or the Dothraki will trust him enough to get on his ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    They've said 8 seasons, though they've now said with how long each season takes to shoot, edit and finalize they're thinking of chopping 2-3 episodes off each season, so you could be looking at 15-16 episodes left altogether once this season is done.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Interesting thought. In the books, Euron hasn't yet reached Dany. I'm not sure which direction show-Euron is going to go, but if he's as unstable and crazy as the book Euron, it seems unlikely Dany or the Dothraki will trust him enough to get on his ships.
    True. Maybe Euron will die somehow and Yara/Theon take over and after a time they are convinced that they should follow Daenerys?
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    They've said 8 seasons, though they've now said with how long each season takes to shoot, edit and finalize they're thinking of chopping 2-3 episodes off each season, so you could be looking at 15-16 episodes left altogether once this season is done.
    Ah, I see. That's good that's there will still be a nice chunk left.

What would convince Theon and Yara to side with Dany, though? If anything it'd make sense for Theon to urge Yara to throw her support behind Sansa.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    What would convince Theon and Yara to side with Dany, though? If anything it'd make sense for Theon to urge Yara to throw her support behind Sansa.
    Maybe they see the merits of her ruling Westeros after Euron brings them there? I'm just guessing.

But Theon could help be the bridge between the Starks and Daenrys since they both need to eventually ally together to beat the white walkers.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    We're not allowed to. You cannot discuss spoilers on that thread, so if you want to react immediately, this is the only thread available.

Just wanted to point out. You can discuss spoilers in the other thread. You just need to use /spoiler tags there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Just wanted to point out. You can discuss spoilers in the other thread. You just need to use /spoiler tags there.
    The thread title says "no spoilers," though.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama