Could be that they just tweaked the exp gain down so that they could guarantee that they were getting people into all the zones to test them out.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Changing talents and specs per boss was stupid game play in my opinion.
    It made having a talent tree obsolete. I'm definitely for this change, I like it. Definitely makes the choices we make in terms of the talent tree a bit more interesting, but we can also just buy the new version of tomes off the AH so it'll pretty much be what it is now except tomes will be more expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribeyez View Post
    They will fix the XP amounts. It took them until just about the last build to do it in MoP.
    The XP amounts is "almost" perfect, they should increase quests XP reward slightly.

I've just up 109, only half Stormheim is left

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I finished questing through Stormheim last night on Horde side last night. I never had an opinion on Genn Greymane before and now I hate the fucker. You can't stop to take a piss in the brushes without a Worgen yelling at you for being a monster.

Stop to chat with the locals? "FUCK YOU, I'M GENN GREYMANE"

Wrestle a bear? "I WILL STOP YOU, MONSTER!"

Have a romantic dinner with a shield maiden? "NOPE, I'M GENN FUCKING GREYMANE"

Blow up a boat with Genn on it? "DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD BE THAT EASY, TENNO!?"

Honestly, between Genn and Jaina I think Sylvanas is the least troublesome leader in the Warcraft universe.
    Im an Alliance player and even i hate Genn Greymane. Hes a character that was designed according to what a 13 year old boy's idea of gritty and tough is like. Genn is the Batman of the WoW universe. Growly and dark with his Edge nob turned up to 11.

Jaina is just batshit crazy. *cough* Dreadlord *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Krom2040 View Post
    Could be that they just tweaked the exp gain down so that they could guarantee that they were getting people into all the zones to test them out.
    I think most of us quested though all of them on Alpha just to change things up from time to time, which was a benefit of the old XP rates. I don't particularly like Stormheim, but I've still completed the zone a few times because taking every character through Azsuna gets old quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Not at all.. when you are questing you also doing some other stuff that give to you exp point: gathering professions/pet battles/archeology/profession quest, class hall mission, rare and treasures.

This is the reason why for me the exp from quests must be reduced or you are at level 110 just with 3 zones and we must need our copied characters for a better evaluations of this.

- - - Updated - - -

btw.. No Warcraft movie promotions for my Country! Blame bureaucracy!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...soon-5-17-2016
    Professions/pet battles/archaeology stuff, rares and treasures should speed up the leveling, nothing more if you ask me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm late, but mmo-c is getting keys to giveaway?

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Why should you get to 110 with only 3 zones? It should be 2.5 level per zone so you do all 4 of them.
    Because, normally, you gain exp point not only from quests... just like I explain above: picking 10 plants from herbalism gave to you mopre exp than a quest.

In alpha we get level 110 with only 3 zones, and in Beta now I'm level 102 and my Highmountain story progress is 4/7 story chapter. This means that I will be level 103 before move to another zone.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Because, normally, you gain exp point not only from quests... just like I explain above: picking 10 plants from herbalism gave to you mopre exp than a quest.

In alpha we get level 110 with only 3 zones, and in Beta now I'm level 102 and my Highmountain story progress is 4/7 story chapter. This means that I will be level 103 before move to another zone.
    Asmongold said he did all 4 zones and only got to 109 where he had to farm mobs. You're probably doing a lot more than just questing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Professions/pet battles/archaeology stuff, rares and treasures should speed up the leveling, nothing more if you ask me.
    But they are part of the zone and part of the experiance. You got profession quests in that area, so you picking materials while you are questing, you find rare/treasure while you are exploring the zone (that are the only source of AP for a while), you battle pets because every zone got they wild new pets and you are there. Everything is part of the zone itself.. And later, when you came back, all the area will be level 110, you are involved in World quests and raids... so you got less of time for that.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    [regarding health pools]
    Old max: 2,147,483,647
    New max: Over 9 Quadrillion

Science! (Source)
    Guess we're not going to see another squish any time soon.

Though i think he meant quintillion(i.e. 64bit int), not quadrillion.

Anyones profile picture just change?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Rofl, great job chaud.

Whatever's happening with avatars right now, I love it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Anyones profile picture just change?
    Yup, was in another thread when I noticed that everybody that used to have a pic has that guy

Now we just need the Fel Reaver noises again.

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Ummmm do I have a virus? Everyone's picture has been changed, maybe to the guy with the WoW movie? Not sure?
    Not everyone's. If you don't have one, you still don't.

WTB Fel Reaver Noises

10+ Year Old Account
    This Rob Kazinsky guy will break ground in Multiple Personality research

is this the new clone army?