Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    These new changes are even worse.

Thanks you fucking whiny children for complaining about literally 82 gold.

Deleted
    My main complaint with the previous system was that it looked unfair to tanks and healers.

With the new system, everyone will pay roughly the same, hence it looks better to me, even if the cost might be slightly higher (will that be? inconclusive).

Ugh... what did you all do with your complaining about a non issue... look what they did.

This is so much worse. A lot more interesting at the end of the day, but so much worse.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    Man, this thread =D

You choose a primary spec. There's a never a cost to switch *to* your primary spec.
    Otherwise, speccing outside will be free the first time, then will cost:
    This is current as of this post. Speccing back to my primary costs zero, and I'm not knowledgable about the cost reset.
    Free to switch to your default spec, free every time you enter/leave a dungeon, going up 13,34,56,78 and each 24 hours going down a teir, aswell as 1 free respec each day....

then people complained "WOW 78 GOLD IS WAY TOO MUCH, ANY COST IS WAY TOO MUCH WTF!?!??!"

then the new system came along, free respecs! but now talent changing costs money...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    These new changes are even worse.

Thanks you fucking whiny children for complaining about literally 82 gold.
    78, plus 1 free each day, and free whenever you enter/exit a dungeon, and free when you are switching to your primary spec... so yeah people whinned to omcuh
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    78, plus 1 free each day, and free whenever you enter/exit a dungeon, and free when you are switching to your primary spec... so yeah people whinned to omcuh
    Absolutely unreal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely unreal.
    yep :P and that 78 would lower down 1 teir every day youy whent without switching, so yeah this would be like... nothing gold wise (speaking 1 green in legion will sell for like 40g) and yet people complain so bad blizz put this in...

also give me beta >n> i see your in beta club

wtf....? why do i have your picture as my thing now e.e

wtf!? when i go to my profile its mine but here my picture is yours!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    yep :P and that 78 would lower down 1 teir every day youy whent without switching, so yeah this would be like... nothing gold wise (speaking 1 green in legion will sell for like 40g) and yet people complain so bad blizz put this in...

also give me beta >n> i see your in beta club

wtf....? why do i have your picture as my thing now e.e

wtf!? when i go to my profile its mine but here my picture is yours!?

7+ Year Old Account
    ok its fixed now but everyone on the fourms had the same picture e.o

I like that they removed gold cost of switching spec. And talent change is still free if you are in "rested" zone so I do not see why you would complain about it. Maybe it will make it so RL will have to make break to go to the city and change talents if this inscription thing will be too costly (and you cannot complain about it anyway since gold is not an issue for you).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Besides the fact that a big part of those "10-20 times a day" will be free, why are you respecing so much?
    Really not relevant to this discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Ugh... what did you all do with your complaining about a non issue... look what they did.

This is so much worse. A lot more interesting at the end of the day, but so much worse.
    We don't know if the removal of the gold cost was what caused this change. Either way, I sorta see where Blizzard is coming from on this issue. The scenario they mentioned is kind of something that is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    We don't know if the removal of the gold cost was what caused this change. Either way, I sorta see where Blizzard is coming from on this issue. The scenario they mentioned is kind of something that is lame.
    Oh yeah I already was getting ready to make macros on alpha, it was ridiculous they absolutely needed to something. It seriously took 1 mythic+ dungeon for me to say to myself (gonna have a bunch of macros for different combos on my bar). I'm not sure this was the greatest solution, but then again I don't think this will be the final version of this either so we'll see how it goes.

Whether or not this is ridiculous or just tedious comes down to cost as well, I'm not sure how they'll get the behavior they're looking for. If its too cheap then we'll be swapping anyway, and if its too expensive to the point where its truly limiting it actively causes problems and could potentially make inscription too important.

It'll be curious to see how this goes either way, knowing them they'll likely go the cheap route and this will just be a minor nuisance that won't stop the behavior.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Really not relevant to this discussion.
    It's very relevant. If you are queuing a log of dungeons, you have to respec a lot before/after entering for the accepted role (questing DPS, queing Tank).

The free respec in Legion for your dungeon-accepted role, means that all those respecs are eliminated. Going back to your default dps spec is also free.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It's very relevant. If you are queuing a log of dungeons, you have to respec a lot before/after entering for the accepted role (questing DPS, queing Tank).

The free respec in Legion for your dungeon-accepted role, means that all those respecs are eliminated. Going back to your default dps spec is also free.
    It really isn't though. Considering that we have more than 2 specs.