Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Goofy Elizabeth Warren and Crooked Hillary on one ticket? I don't know if we'd be able to handle that many lies on a single ticket.
    Is this sarcasm or just ignorance?

Dude seems crazy insecure about criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Goofy Elizabeth Warren and Crooked Hillary on one ticket? I don't know if we'd be able to handle that many lies on a single ticket.
    BTW, this is not a thing in any reality. Warren and Clinton are not fans of each other and this won't happen. Hillary is a pro-politician and knows a 2 woman ticket is way too risky.

you don't have to look native american to be one. That is just a stereotype.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich3ll3 View Post
    you don't have to look native american to be one. That is just a stereotype.
    What percent Native American DNA makes you one?

I did not say that she was or was not one but just looking at her and saying she is not native american based upon looks means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    According to Sen. Warren 1/32nd or so, basically most of the US can claim that much at this point unless your family is 1st gen from wherever you came from.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I hold out hope that Ireland still produces some belligerent drunks that enjoy a good fight for no reason at all.
    Because of course for some that is a sign of masculinity.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Can't wait for the answer.

I already have my witty reply.

From now on I shall identify as a Neanderthalian.

On Sundays however I'll be a Denisovan.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Been through Shannon a few times, outside of seeing girls that were either Hot, or inbreed looking nothing else seemed to be different from any other Euro nation.

They like tiny beds for some reason though
    Can't confirm one way or another. We went through Shannon on the way back from Iraq a couple of times, but we never left the terminal. Don't write off all of Europe though brother. I was in Ghazni, Afghanistan with the Poles. They're meat eaters, and they love to do some killin. I had the pleasure of watching a Polish MI-24 do strafing runs on some assholes we had pinned down. That nose gun makes a lovely little growl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    doesn't look Indian to me

1/32

haha
    Hasn't stopped Irish Americans from going on about it. Or Scottish Americans like, just as an example, Donald Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Hasn't stopped Irish Americans from going on about it. Or Scottish Americans like, just as an example, Donald Trump.
    Trump is German American.

Ok, apparently his mother was Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Because of course for some that is a sign of masculinity.
    I was being tongue in cheek, but I suppose you're right. We should all aspire to be a bunch of castrated, ultra-sensitive, metro-weenies who's only experience with violence is when our Alpha females slap us around am I right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmm thought he was of German Heritage. Or was that his John Barron persona? Hard to keep it straight.

Deleted
    Hmm thought he was of German Heritage. Or was that his John Barron persona? Hard to keep it straight.
    He is, but his mother was Scottish.

http://www.trumpgolfscotland.com/

We don't get scholarships and government benefits for those things. We also don't get to bask in unearned moral superiority due to the perceived victim-hood of our ancestors.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was being tongue in cheek, but I suppose you're right. We should all aspire to be a bunch of castrated, ultra-sensitive, metro-weenies who's only experience with violence is when our Alpha females slap us around am I right?
    Of course you were. In fact the Alpha nonsense confirms that. Only someone clowning around would post something so ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    You'd probably get beat up, well at least they'd try, I think most European men have been thoroughly emasculated over the last 40 years, so maybe you might get some angry glares, but that's it.
    Well we had to catch up with the Americans

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you are very self-conscious about your own masculinity.

Also I don't get this infatuation with ultra alpha-male, testosterone oozing out of every pore culture in certain places and how anything that doesn't conform to it is a negative trait.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-05-18 at 01:54 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Of course you were. In fact the Alpha nonsense confirms that. Only someone clowning around would post something so ridiculous.
    Do try not to turn a fun remark into an actual argument by being a typical smug liberal who clothes their personal cowardice in moral superiority. I've not been in many bar fights since I got out of college, but that's only because I started doing real fighting. The kind where people kill and die. Whether you fight yourself or let someone do the fighting for you, your prosperity and security was bought at the business end of a rifle. You aught not to feel too good about yourself just because you weren't the one holding it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    Seems like you have a lot of self-consciousness about your own masculinity.
    because............ I'm aware of it? Nice try, but no.