7+ Year Old Account

BoA trinket and leveling as DPS when to use

other then for killing demons, when should we use the Gronn Tooth for Legion? right out of the gate or stick with mythic HFC trinkets for a few levels? of course use it when questing and killing demons is a no brainer.

if we should use M HFC trinkets for a bit while leveling, does M Vial finally get benched? not sure what the change will be once Multi Strike is erased from the pages of WoW history...

most guys leveling are on pre mades on beta footage and no gronn tooth with them
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

I didn't have alpha and don't have beta "yet". But wowhead had Vial listed as doing haste in legion. Seems like mythic HFC trinkets will win come 7.0. I am guessing if you are in a demon area use Gronntooth, if not stick with UeD and Fel Cleave. They might not be able to get them in alpha/beta because they are supposed to be removed come 7.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekkrom View Post
    I didn't have alpha and don't have beta "yet". But wowhead had Vial listed as doing haste in legion. Seems like mythic HFC trinkets will win come 7.0. I am guessing if you are in a demon area use Gronntooth, if not stick with UeD and Fel Cleave. They might not be able to get them in alpha/beta because they are supposed to be removed come 7.0.
    i was told by Mooniara just before there arent too many demons while leveling...

haste proc is interesting for Vial.
    Filthy Casual

For leveling I'd guess Gronntooth would be pretty decent as I'm under the impression it scales to 110.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13359...tooth-war-horn

Deleted
    All raid trinkets will be nerfed to the ground, gronntooth will definetly be THE trinket on demon bosses, maybe even on non-demons during pre-patch.
    For leveling i dont see anything that would compaire with this, unless there is some broken quest trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    other then for killing demons, when should we use the Gronn Tooth for Legion? right out of the gate or stick with mythic HFC trinkets for a few levels? of course use it when questing and killing demons is a no brainer.

if we should use M HFC trinkets for a bit while leveling, does M Vial finally get benched? not sure what the change will be once Multi Strike is erased from the pages of WoW history...

most guys leveling are on pre mades on beta footage and no gronn tooth with them
    If it's at all like previous expansions, it really won't matter. Use whatever's fun for you because stuff will die easy enough until you get into heroics. By then you'll be using either the Gronntooth or something better than either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholder View Post
    For leveling I'd guess Gronntooth would be pretty decent as I'm under the impression it scales to 110.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13359...tooth-war-horn
    Yes, the heirloom trinkets from mythic dungeons all scale to 110. I'll probably use all of them so I can focus on the content and have one less slot to worry about. That was always my favorite part about leveling with heirlooms. No point getting attached to gear you will outgrow in a day or even a couple of hours. At least the heirlooms stay with you for several levels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    If it's at all like previous expansions, it really won't matter. Use whatever's fun for you because stuff will die easy enough until you get into heroics. By then you'll be using either the Gronntooth or something better than either.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the heirloom trinkets from mythic dungeons all scale to 110. I'll probably use all of them so I can focus on the content and have one less slot to worry about. That was always my favorite part about leveling with heirlooms. No point getting attached to gear you will outgrow in a day or even a couple of hours. At least the heirlooms stay with you for several levels.
    I'm guessing the trinkets and maxed out (795) rings are the only gear we won't replace within our first 10 in-game hours of Legion.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing the trinkets and maxed out (795) rings are the only gear we won't replace within our first 10 in-game hours of Legion.
    Asmongold and Mooniara both said this week it's roughly 10 hours to level to 110 lol. All four zones and dungeons.
    I like heirlooms and hate them.. found some epic treasures in Draenor and some 98 trinkets that I never used but wanted to cause of heirlooms... Don't think I equipped a green since 2005 too
    Filthy Casual

all Mythic HFC trinkets are brought back down to 700 ilvl or 710 if Upgraded

With that in Mind im going to use the Mastery proc Trinket from M BRF (remains 700 ilvl) and Mythic Forgemasters Isgnia (700ilvl and gives mastery instead fo Multi in legion)

swapping to the BoA when applicable (or once lvl 103)

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post

With that in Mind im going to use the Mastery proc Trinket from M BRF (remains 700 ilvl) and Mythic Forgemasters Isgnia (700ilvl and gives mastery instead fo Multi in legion)

The heirloom trinkets start out at 715 and they're all pretty decent. Why not use those from the start?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

15+ Year Old Account
    What, they confirmed this? oO

on-topic: Was thinking to go with the Gronntooth and Discord, big pulls, more cleave, faster kills
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted

a bug in fansite database = source 4Head

Nothing has been changed rofl, there are no ilvl nerfs.
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2016-05-19 at 04:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    a bug in fansite database = source 4Head

Nothing has been changed rofl, there are no ilvl nerfs.
    But almost every trinket in xpac got nerfed anyways. Around 30% off from all values.

7+ Year Old Account

wait what?!?!?!!? M HFC gear is going to ilevel 700?????

do we now have to run Mythic BRF to get the horn and insignia again??
    any confirmation on this??
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    wait what?!?!?!!? M HFC gear is going to ilevel 700?????

do we now have to run Mythic BRF to get the horn and insignia again??
    any confirmation on this??
    no... It was a bug on wowhead... ilvls are not changing. (Almost?) all raidtrinkets are nerfed in effectiveness tho.