Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Rank 6 is fine...what are you complaining about? Honestly, I don't think you should start lower than 20 myself.
    I'm complaining because I put in a ton of effort to go 15-5 in placement, 195/199 of the players I played with and against were rank 1. I'm annoyed because I spent 3 hours yesterday to get a measly rank 6. It just pisses me off that I couldn't wash my hands of HL and go back to QM, because I hate sitting through draft.

Edit: And now I have to deal with bloody idiots in the lower ranks, just got trolled by someone picking Azmodan on Towers of Doom. >_<
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-05-16 at 10:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'm complaining because I put in a ton of effort to go 15-5 in placement, 195/199 of the players I played with and against were rank 1. I'm annoyed because I spent 3 hours yesterday to get a measly rank 6. It just pisses me off that I couldn't wash my hands of HL and go back to QM, because I hate sitting through draft.
    did you take screenshots/notes of the loading screens for every single one of your placement games? you will fit in well here

also considering the maximum rank you can attain after placements is 5 regardless of how well you do, rank 6 is not really that bad at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    did you take screenshots/notes of the loading screens for every single one of your placement games? you will fit in well here

also considering the maximum rank you can attain after placements is 5 regardless of how well you do, rank 6 is not really that bad at all
    No, but if you really want to know here is my profile. Though I realize now I screwed up my count, both in that some players I played multiple times and I forgot to discount myself from total. More accurately it is probably around 4/149 people I played that weren't R1 (they stick out visually, kind of like a couple of orange dots in the middle of a bunch of black dots)
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2016-05-16 at 11:58 PM.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account

Edit: And now I have to deal with bloody idiots in the lower ranks, just got trolled by someone picking Azmodan on Towers of Doom. >_<
    You have no idea how much time I have had to put in to get rank 8. Honestly your measly 3 hours is nothing to it man. Be glad you got rank 6 and do not have to put as much effort to some of us to even get to there.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account

I think it's adorable that you think that even at rank 1 people won't troll pick heroes.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have hit rank 8, fianlly back. I had a bit of a little losing streak through rank 12 to 8, but I have finally hit 8. Can I go any lower than before?
    Ive hit rank 6, im really feeling the hype for rank 1.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    I think it's adorable that you think that even at rank 1 people won't troll pick heroes.
    My plan is to get rank 1 and not play any more HL until season 1 starts, meaning once I hit rank 1 it doesn't matter what people at rank 1 are doing as I won't be playing HL.

My plan is to get rank 1 and not play any more HL until season 1 starts, meaning once I hit rank 1 it doesn't matter what people at rank 1 are doing as I won't be playing HL.
    so play the 6-10 more games that you require to get rank 1, and be happy that your leftover 3.7k mmr from early 2015 meant you had to do almost zero grinding compared to the average rank 1 player that starts at much much lower mmr?

Rank 6 achieved!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Having not played HotS for months.

A true accomplishment, that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Rank 6 achieved!
    We can be rank 6 buddies!

We can be rank 6 buddies!
    <3 one more and we can start a satanic trio.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    <3 one more and we can start a satanic trio.
    Sorry buddy, but that 3500gold is now mine. Only 3 ranks stand in my way to rank one.

Will Apepi reach rank One? Is serpent build now the best way to build Lili, is Water Dragon still viable? Stay tuned the next episode of the Water Dragon S!

Pfft, serpent build was always the best way to build Li Li :P
    Last edited by Ryme; 2016-05-18 at 09:23 AM.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, Serpent Build was always the best way to build Li Li :P
    Actually for a while it wasn't, not for going Water Dragon at least. Now I have been pretty much forced to play Jugs. There are a few reasons, Herbal Cleanse removal was a big one, it helped you get someone out of danger without really putting as much mana as you normally would have to. Another is with the addition to Chromie, it has made people less frequent to go vs auto attack, which is what the build was built for. And maybe since I am in the high end mmr now pulling the shit I used to be able to does not work as well.

The hightlight for me today is I see Chromie randomly dieing....I am the only one up, my whole team is dead....So I check boss. I find an Illidan and Muradin both at 5% health, I just Wind them and they both die, I continue to kill the boss they were killing and I cap it.

Oh I never took Water Dragon for solo heal purposes unless the enemy team was chock full of interrupts. The sustain it provides is too much for me to pass up since I can't regularly rely on my team to follow up on the dragon.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh I never took Water Dragon for solo heal purposes unless the enemy team was chock full of interrupts. The sustain it provides is too much for me to pass up since I can't regularly rely on my team to follow up on the dragon.
    The way I played I did not need other people to follow up, find a squishy target and kill them yourselves.

And our avatars have changed again.

Just got my first hero to level 20!

15+ Year Old Account
    I bought Brightwing and got my 1st win in Hero League in 3 days. I'm off to buy a lottery ticket.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Managed to get silenced during a draft, got disconnected and lost two ranks, back to where i started 2 weeks ago.

Well worth playing