Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Why has this thread not been locked yet...

Quote Originally Posted by War30 View Post
    Not sure if this 100 percent accurate. Take this with a grain of salt, but there has been this huge gold inflation with Warlords of Draenor. Players making thousands to millions with alts preparing for Legion. I read somewhere the joke is going to be on the players because Blizzard is going to implement a Gold rollback when the game is released so that everyone starts at 0.0.0.
    Since Gold has an offical real world value since they introduced the Token system, you can't take away money from customers.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Not sure if this 100 percent accurate. Take this with a grain of salt, but there has been this huge gold inflation with Warlords of Draenor. Players making thousands to millions with alts preparing for Legion. I read somewhere the joke is going to be on the players because Blizzard is going to implement a Gold rollback when the game is released so that everyone starts at 0.0.0.
    I heard from an unconfirmed source that if you play with a pair of underwear on your head, the likelihood of rare mounts dropping is increased by upwards of 150%.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that, but I wouldn't rule it out. They have removed mounts, legendary's, Reputations, PVP Ranking etc.
    What you're doing is trying to create a rumour from nothing. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by markie6 View Post
    Jaylock... is that you ?
    No, Jaylock's threads are good. This is pure garbage.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    OP's trying to create something out of nothing, just let this thread die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    they can't take away gold from players who have earnt it.
    Earned it is one thing. Scrubs like myself who bought and sold tokens would be even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hate misleading bullshit topics like this. They aren't fucking taking any gold away from anyone, and anyone who tries to suggest they are is an idiot trying to stir up shit where there is none.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who believes this is even a remote possibility is a moron. If you think this would be a good idea, you are an even stupider type of moron.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Even if it was true, millionaires would become millionaires again, they know how to make money, and poor plebs would stay poor.

Lock this dumb thread.

Not sure whats more far fetched, the idea or that you believed the person that told you this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I heard from an unconfirmed source that if you play with a pair of underwear on your head, the likelihood of rare mounts dropping is increased by upwards of 150%.

Can confirm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    No, Jaylock's threads are good. This is pure garbage.
    I know right, I miss threads like "WoW subs up to 1 billion after legion launch"