Heroes Of The Storm Patch Notes — May 17, 2016

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...2016-5-17-2016

There appears to be no changes from the PTR notes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup still don't understand the Lili changes. I think I might just go Serpent build, not so sure. I mean I don't have to have Herbal Cleanse to make my other build viable, but now literally all of the 16 level are pretty bad synergy with it.

Any suggestions?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yup still don't understand the Lili changes. I think I might just go Serpent build, not so sure. I mean I don't have to have Herbal Cleanse to make my other build viable, but now literally all of the 16 level are pretty bad synergy with it.

Any suggestions?
    Don't play Lili

What I wanted to ask is about Tal Rasha's: The talent now reads Using Abilities grants 5% Ability Power to a maximum of 20%. This bonus is reset when the same Ability is used within a chain. Does this mean that you need to use all 4 abilities for the last one to have a 20% increase? Meaning, do you need to use all 4 abilities in any order for the 5th to have a 20% damage increase, or can you go teleport, missiles, teleport, missiles, and then disintegrate for 20% extra dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Any suggestions?
    Shake It Off probably. The others are quite underwhelming in comparison to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Don't play Lili

What I wanted to ask is about Tal Rasha's: The talent now reads Using Abilities grants 5% Ability Power to a maximum of 20%. This bonus is reset when the same Ability is used within a chain. Does this mean that you need to use all 4 abilities for the last one to have a 20% increase? Meaning, do you need to use all 4 abilities in any order for the 5th to have a 20% damage increase, or can you go teleport, missiles, teleport, missiles, and then disintegrate for 20% extra dmg?
    I think it means you have to use all 4 without repeats.

Deleted
    I like the overall nerf to CC.

Quote Originally Posted by flexks View Post
    I like the overall nerf to CC.
    Melee assassins might see a resurgence due to it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I can see heroes that don't have them getting stronger.

Shake It Off probably. The others are quite underwhelming in comparison to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it means you have to use all 4 without repeats.
    These are the ones I am going to test:
    Con+SHort Serpent, im not sure if Conjurer's pursuit is better than its last rendition
    Pitch Perfect+ Long Serpent, basically grabbing PP instead of Con for longer Serpents
    My Q+E build revisited (I need to changes its name now I guess..not that Q based anymore), basically the same build but it is much worse than before because no movement speed increase.
    Pure Damage Lili
    , I just see this build running out of mana way too fast.
    Hybrid E+W, This build seems not too bad? You get a bit more heals, you lose out on the 4 Blinding Wind, but it should be good vs mages.

I have not been able to test yet, but the Short Serpent or Hybrid builds seems best without testing it. I could see Shake it off or Safety Sprint being useful for a pure E build vs stuns/snares and slows. When I get off work it shall be fun.

I thought you could repeat but not just use the same one over and over?
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-05-17 at 11:23 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Don't play Lili

You just get 5% AP everytime you use an ability, stacking up to 20%. When you use 2 of the same ability in a row your bonus is dropped back to 0%.

So Q>W>E>Q>R>Q>W>E or whatever means you will keep your bonuses but Q>W>Q>Q>E>R>W drops your bonus on the last Q and then starts stacking it up again on the E.

Resurgence? All melee assassins besides the Butcher have been viable/good picks since the last patch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well guys, jury ain't looking good. It is so hard to support as Lili with Water Dragon without Herbal Cleanse, it is amazing how well one talent made Water Dragon viable. Not able to give people 20% movement speed is huge.

Hearing reports that Anub is beastly again. He's currently the top win rate tank for this patch and Srey's tier list just put him a T1.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    You just get 5% AP everytime you use an ability, stacking up to 20%. When you use 2 of the same ability in a row your bonus is dropped back to 0%.

So Q>W>E>Q>R>Q>W>E or whatever means you will keep your bonuses but Q>W>Q>Q>E>R>W drops your bonus on the last Q and then starts stacking it up again on the E.
    Actually no, it works like this:

Q (Base damage) → W (+5%) → E (+10%) → R (+15%) → Q (+20%) → W (Back to base damage)

Q (Base damage) → W (+5%) → Q (+10%) → W (Back to base damage)

In order to have maximum damage bonus for Heroic ability, you need to start the chain with casting Heroic. Nobody is going to take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Hearing reports that Anub is beastly again. He's currently the top win rate tank for this patch and Srey's tier list just put him a T1.
    I knew Anub'arak would be beastly after testing him out on the PTR. His Burrow Charge build is really good and it was already pretty decent before the patch (I mainly picked Epicenter at 16 because of how good the damage buff and interrupt radius were for engagements). Also, Dampen Magic+Chitinous Plating+Urticating Spines make Anub'arak the best anti-Mage tank in the game. His team fighting capability got buffed immensely as well as survivability.

If you want play Anub'arak, this is the build I would recommend the most:

Lvl 1: Dampen Magic

Lvl 4: Underking/Legion of Beetles (Underking is better when going Epicenter at 16)

Lvl 7: Chitinous Plating

Lvl 10: Locust Swarm/Cocoon (Cocoon is better in certain circumstances like when facing a Cho'gall)

Lvl 13: Urticating Spines

Lvl 16: Epicenter/Blood for Blood (Always pick Epicenter when going Underking and pick Blood for Blood if going Legion of Beetles against heavy Warrior comps or when facing Cho'gall)

Lvl 20: Rewind/Hive Master (Rewind synergies really well with the Burrow Charge+shield build, but Hive Master gives Anub basic sustain which can be pretty good as well)