Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    there's a red/gold "blue set" on wow head has up that would work with that mask.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Our Class Hall set looks... interesting.

(X)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Our Class Hall set looks... interesting.

(X)
    Love everything but the helm(even that I'm 50/50 on)

Sorry if this has been answered already but can Demon hunters transmog their Warglaives to 1h Maces, Swords and Axes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered already but can Demon hunters transmog their Warglaives to 1h Maces, Swords and Axes?
    swords I know for sure, I think also maces but idk if axes too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbzyo View Post
    swords I know for sure, I think also maces but idk if axes too
    You sure about that? can't mog in in alpha, and it makes sense in the same way that fist weapons and daggers cant be mogged into a different type, it uses a different animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rytingur View Post
    You sure about that? can't mog in in alpha, and it makes sense in the same way that fist weapons and daggers cant be mogged into a different type, it uses a different animations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Oh, upon further inspection I saw it was possible but it wasn't obvious in the transmog menu. In the upper right corner it allows you to select different weapon types

Can we use Daggers and Fist Weapons? Yes.
    Can we Mog into them? No.

And we cannot use Maces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Can we use Daggers and Fist Weapons? Yes.
    Can we Mog into them? No.

And we cannot use Maces.
    They need to update their official DH info on the blizz site.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    They need to update their official DH info on the blizz site.
    Why? If it says maces, then sure, otherwise it's fine, as Enha it says you can use a 2h Axe, and you can, but will you? No.
    Same thing here.
    Last edited by Manu9; 2016-05-18 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Holy fuck I came into this thread expecting people to be like "you wot?" because the Demon Hunter basic look will be the best thing ever. How can you people want to transmog away from glaives? WTF. That's like playing a Demon Hunter without horns, tattoos or bandana - which I assume you'll also play without? Sigh. Hopefully weapons of all types will turn into glaives when equipped as a DH so you can't ruin the feel of the class completely.
    I'll do all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I'll do all of those things.
    You rebel you.
    But Yeah, I'll play with Swords or Glaives, I don't like the basic one for Havoc, and Almost all of Veng. Blindfolds are cool, Horns are also mood dependent, Tattoos though are a must!

Also not a big fan of the stone-y skins, but all of that does not mean we are playing it "wrong" if you read Illidan's novel, you would know the the skin and horns are not a given for DHs, Tattoos are part of their transformation but it's because Illidan was kind of imitating Sargeras in a way, Lastly, Blindfolds are merely an option for them, nothing more.

Plus, who's to say that you, the "leader" of the Illidari have not come up with a new and better way to transform people into DHs, and that you have more control thus have not grown horns etc.

I mean you should be able to teach/transform others, I assume that's how they will allow more races to become DHs later on, if they do.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8B0E808B0v808L
    I wanna show off tattoos, but this is the only scheme I could find that works. Still looking for new chest piece. Alternatively seeking either better artifact skins(probably veng I like tanking) or 1h swords with a similar color scheme/aura color.

Currently thinking of using the brown boneterror skin.
    Last edited by Nozari; 2016-05-18 at 07:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Why? If it says maces, then sure, otherwise it's fine, as Enha it says you can use a 2h Axe, and you can, but will you? No.
    Same thing here.
    Official site has these listed: Warglaives, Daggers, Fist Weapons, One-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, One-Handed Swords.

So yeah. It's the if we can't equip it at all it needs to be changed. Otherwise the information isn't outdated. (Will need some more reports about what we can and cannot equip/xmog over.)
    Last edited by Sett; 2016-05-19 at 06:34 PM.

Hey guys!
    First post here, just wanted to let you know i found an invicible leather chest! The quest is called Dark Vessels and is located in the hinterlands (Alliance). The chest is completely invicible, without a skirt or anything, and it's leather so we can show off our awesome DH tatoos!
    I hope this helps someone!
    Forgot to type the name of the chest! It's called Sandrene's Invisible Vest.
    Last edited by Haxflip; 2016-05-21 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Forgot info

Quote Originally Posted by Haxflip View Post
    Hey guys!
    First post here, just wanted to let you know i found an invicible leather chest! The quest is called Dark Vessels and is located in the hinterlands (Alliance). The chest is completely invicible, without a skirt or anything, and it's leather so we can show off our awesome DH tatoos!
    I hope this helps someone!
    Forgot to type the name of the chest! It's called Sandrene's Invisible Vest.
    It's unmoggable.

This thread got me thinking about what my "dream mog" would be like for a Demon Hunter and ended up with http://i.imgur.com/YcILwRM.jpg

I guess I'm visiting Mythic HFC in legion at some point :c

Quote Originally Posted by Gaha View Post
    This thread got me thinking about what my "dream mog" would be like for a Demon Hunter and ended up with http://i.imgur.com/YcILwRM.jpg

I guess I'm visiting Mythic HFC in legion at some point :c
    Looks good. Where are the weapons from? HFC aswell?