Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    If you find violent women hot, you'll get off on this.
    https://youtu.be/NLcIf26etjs
    I don't find violent women hot, I find women who will resort to violence hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go see a doctor for that love, they can probably prescribe something for it.

Wow I cant believe so many people are so insecure that they cant watch a strong beautiful woman kick a punks ass after he slaps her. That is very weak in my opinion. I giggle every time I watch that video, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Wow I cant believe so many people are so insecure that they cant watch a strong beautiful woman kick a punks ass after he slaps her. That is very weak in my opinion. I giggle every time I watch that video, I love it.
    It's simple, you used the word Muslim. Protected classes are so equal to everyone that its not PC to mock them for their faults.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Uptight bitch for not wanting to dance?
    She can dance if she wants to.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Why is one person identified by religion and the other by race?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why is one person identified by religion and the other by race?
    Not sure. Do you want her to be described as a Buddhist if that's what she is? That would sound pretty awesome. Buddha worshiper kicks ass of Pedophile worshiper.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter
    I remember reading somewhere once that there is a large group of people there that originate from a Turkish tribe though.
    They at least look somewhat Arabian.
    Things in the West of China start getting unclear, particularly since there are groups that have a presence both inside and outside of China that are Turkic in appearance and to varying degrees culture.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol the guy doesn't know how to react after he gets hit by her so he just starts donating his clothing to random people, LOL.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

screw you woman die at the hand of christians not muslims

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want to know what she looks like before declaring that I'm in love. That video is of exceptionally low quality.

So there were at least two cameras catching the action start to finish? It's staged.

That's probably the guys wife and they are doing a funny video to show the friends and relatives.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

That girl doesn't look chinese. She looks persian like the other girls in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Okay. Not sure what the point of this thread is.
    How they bully their women.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    uptight bitch
    For not giving in to demands of a weirdo?

Eh...I think I'm gonna need to see something that was recorded with a device other than a potato before I judge how attractive the person is. I mean, it's pretty awesome that the douchebag got his ass kicked (if it wasn't staged), but yeah. Video quality is...kind of shitty there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for her.

Slapping a chick for not wanting to dance with you. Fuck that guy.

If I see a guy do that the woman will be the least of his worries.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    I see a cugar

btw, what's up with the avatars!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wrestler View Post
    she probably got stoned for it later
    If it took place in a Muslim country then possibly.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unknowndeath View Post
    screw you woman die at the hand of christians not muslims
    ... what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    ... what ?
    Religion is a forbidden topic but the majority of them are anti women. A lot of islamic nations are actually decades ahead when it comes to women having positions of power but decades behind when it comes to other rights.