Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I love Blizz for this.

With all the phasing problems, I decided to do some old content, and was treated to this in Escape from Durnholde.

http://imgur.com/iOhrJ22

- - - Updated - - -

And this.

http://imgur.com/LTlcnIp

I have no idea what I'm supposed to see. Someone with wings, like a warlock? Is that not supposed to be like that or what? Please be more clear and don't just drop some pictures. Thanks.

your character in durnholde cannot be certain races because of lore I guess, which is why he was playing a gnome/dwarf demon hunter.

Deleted
    i think he means he's a gnome demon hunter even though they normaly only can be night elf/blood elf =)

The wings are because of the transformation CD?

Deleted
    Hah that looks hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I have no idea what I'm supposed to see. Someone with wings, like a warlock? Is that not supposed to be like that or what? Please be more clear and don't just drop some pictures. Thanks.
    He's literally wearing Demon Hunter glaives and armor, is half naked and has wings (which Warlocks no longer have), he also mentioned "phasing problems" in a Legion thread, is in a guild that has "beta" in it's name and is doing TBC content that transforms you into an appropriate race for that time period (none of which can be DH's). How was any of it not clear enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not his fault you don't understand.

In a couple of instances, certain races aren't allowed because they weren't part of the situation. Escape from Durnholde is one of them. When you show up as, in this case, a Night Elf, you get changed to a gnome or dwarf. So his NE Demon Hunter got changed to a gnome Demon Hunter, which unless you live under a rock, you'd know that in Legion only Elves can be DHs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    The wings are because of the transformation CD?
    Nope, if you hit space bar three times in a row, first you jump, then double jump, and on the third time, your wings come out and you glide.

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    Nope, if you hit space bar three times in a row, first you jump, then double jump, and on the third time, your wings come out and you glide.
    That's cool. I didn't even noticed they weren't touching the ground

Hah, that's awesome. Also +1 for the title alone. That's some rare shit these days.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saracens View Post
    Hah, that's awesome. Also +1 for the title alone. That's some rare shit these days.
    Illidari, the new demon hunter only title literally everybody gets who creates one is rare shit these days?

I don't get it.

Or are you referring to the thread title and the OP's positivity? (that is indeed rare shit)

Well done toast. We should get together sometime.

His post was perfectly clear, you being ignorant =/= him not being clear.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    He's literally wearing Demon Hunter glaives and armor, is half naked and has wings (which Warlocks no longer have), he also mentioned "phasing problems" in a Legion thread, is in a guild that has "beta" in it's name and is doing TBC content that transforms you into an appropriate race for that time period (none of which can be DH's). How was any of it not clear enough?
    It's been a long, long time since I was in Durnholde, so I didn't know/remember you get race changed. I didn't look at his guildname. Blablabla...

How hard would it have been to post 'haha look, I'm a gnome demon hunter!'? It would have made everything clear in one little sentence and there would have been no need for me to ask or for you to be condescending. It would be a happier world. But no, the OP was too lazy for that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You don't have to be a prick about it, though. It's a joke you can only get when you remember a gimmick from content like a decade ago.

It's been a long, long time since I was in Durnholde, so I didn't know/remember you get race changed. I didn't look at his guildname. Blablabla...

How hard would it have been to post 'haha look, I'm a gnome demon hunter!'? It would have made everything clear in one little sentence and there would have been no need for me to ask or for you to be condescending. It would be a happier world. But no, the OP was too lazy for that
    It's not my fault or problem you decided not to read the big blue letters staring you right in the face. Nor do I owe you an explanation of me posting something that got a laugh out of me that I decided to share with MMO-C.

Kill it with fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    It's not my fault or problem you decided not to read the big blue letters staring you right in the face. Nor do I owe you an explanation of me posting something that got a laugh out of me that I decided to share with MMO-C.
    You don't owe an explanation, but you should accept that the interesting/amusing thing you're trying to point out won't be obvious to everyone. When posting in a public forum, it's nice to at least do a little explanation of what it is you're trying to point out. Many times when someone posts a screenshot and doesn't explain what's interesting about it, the point will be missed. Are we laughing at someone's horrible UI? Are we looking at someone's awful damage? Are we looking at an egregious typo? Are we supposed to be amused by someone's guild name? Are we laughing at something someone said in chat? This is a general statement, not directed at your specific screenshot.

However, the humor of your specific screenshot is dependent on some very specific knowledge that is not exactly universal, i.e. race restrictions on demon hunters, and the race change in the Durnholde instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Illidari, the new demon hunter only title literally everybody gets who creates one is rare shit these days?

I don't get it.

Or are you referring to the thread title and the OP's positivity? (that is indeed rare shit)
    The thread title, indeed.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

I dont mean to be "that guy" but do you think that Tmorph would work like this? Even with spell animations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?