Poll: ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Michael Jackson.

There is only one alternative and that is Nathanos.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no undead with any notable character development other than Sylvanas. They would need to start really fleshing someone out now if they were to do it. I'd like a new character that had a lot of well written backstory.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I want Nathanios. Lilian could have been a great choice, but they stopped working on her after a very interesting initial story.
    I don't think that she was ever really interesting. She was just some generic dark and edgy Anti-Sue Action Hero. Nathanos is a far better character, since we have at least a logical explanation why he has his fighting skills and his powers. I mean, why should a Bishop of the Scarlet Crusade train his Daughter as a Assassin to begin with, instead of a Paladin, a Priest or an Inquisitor, the real elite Forces of the Crusade? Why does she have her powers? The Forsaken needed ten to fifteen years until we get to see the first generation of Human Dark Rangers now in Legion, Units that don't are even near to have this super powers Lilian shows to possess.

Dumass for president!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I disagree.
    The entire point of Lilian is rejection of the Forsaken.
    She'd be perfect for a neutral Forsaken, not as the leader of the people she doesn't want to be part of.
    That is certainly another way to look at it, but what about if, say, her accepting her nature and then going for a completely different approach? That would be kind of intriguing, despite how you might feel about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It would.. still be weird.
    At the moment she seems to accept her nature.
    She has the same problem as most of those options, namely: What did they ever do for the Forsaken?

I hope we all understand why they would never follow the Lich King.
    But why Calia and Jaina?
    That makes as much sense as "Let's magically turn Eitrigg into a human and have him become king of the humans."
    Nathanos at least has served the Forsaken for years.
    Calia simply won't work. It's still a big wtf why to me that Alonsus Faol is Forsaken as it is.

As for Jaina, I honestly would be intrigued if only for the reactions that would cause. I am not a bad guy, and I certainly don't want to see people upset, but honestly I am tired of how much Jaina is still idolized by a blind minority who can't really see beyond their bias, and her vagina. Guys, she will not fall for you if you acted like she is the oh-all-mighty being that she isn't.

And to make things worse for you deluded "Lady" Jaina fans, I am still tapping dat ass get rekt

As much as I hate his new threads, Nathanos Blightcaller.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    I like how Faranell is mentioned but not Grand Executor Mortuus or any of the High Executors. If not Nathanos it would surely be one of the Executors, considering Nathanos was been off on missions for his queen while the others have mantained some form of status as commanders and guardians over the Forsaken realm. An Executor Council would've been interesting to see. Hell even freed Kel'thuzad would be interesting to weave into this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagrave View Post
    I like how Faranell is mentioned but not Grand Executor Mortuus or any of the High Executors. If not Nathanos it would surely be one of the Executors, considering Nathanos was been off on missions for his queen while the others have mantained some form of status as commanders and guardians over the Forsaken realm. An Executor Council would've been interesting to see. Hell even freed Kel'thuzad would be interesting to weave into this.
    Grand Executor Mortuus is totally incompetent, he only got somehow promoted after Northrend, before he became Grand Executor he was just a mere Foreman. I always imagined that Mortuus promotion to Grand Executor is a hint that the Forsaken lack Commanders, after so many Forsaken died in Northrend or Undercity and the whole army of them was restructured from a guerilla army to an infantry. With Mortuus as Leader, it would be a matter of weeks to conquer Lordaeron.

Sylvanas wont die tho you alliance fanboys will never have your fantasies come true!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Sylvanas wont die tho you alliance fanboys will never have your fantasies come true!
    Sylvanas won't die because Blizz knows of all the horny Fanboys who would kill themselves if their waifu were to die.

The true ruler of Lordaeron in life and so too should he be in death, not the outsider elf Sylvanas, the "Banshee King" Terenas Menethil.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Sylvanas won't die because Blizz knows of all the horny Fanboys who would kill themselves if their waifu were to die.
    that perfectly sums it up. Thumbs up for you, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    The true ruler of Lordaeron in life and so too should he be in death, not the outsider elf Sylvanas, the "Banshee King" Terenas Menethil.
    Terenas was cremated, his corpse is gone, there's not an actual grave anywhere, only a memorial. And then Arthas discarded his father's ashes which were scattered by the winds near Andorhal.

Deleted
    Maybe we should just burn Lordaeron down and use the remnants as a Graveyard. This would be the fairest solution. The Humans from Stormwind don't belong to Lordaeron and the Forsaken destroyed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    the Forsaken destroyed it.
    To be fair, the Scourge did. The Forsaken were among the victims, humans of Lordaeron who got butchered and then raised as undead servants.
    And then they got free and rebelled.

clearly belmont!
    so finally there will be a leader full of achievements

What is dead may never die.

I'd uninstall in protest.