Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    The story behind it really doesn't matter, it's a wooden stick with skulls. It doesn't have a huge Horde emblem on it screaming "THIS IS A HORDE WEAPON" like the Alliance items do.
    It screams Horde, The fact that you don't know enough Horde lore or that you just want the weapon doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    There are already faction specific models available to opposite faction. Not valid.
    If you are talking about SW and Org guard armors those are from a time when transmog didn't exist, they didn't want to waste the armor sets so added to some quest reward. The new version of the guard armors are faction specific. Since transmog has been released Blizzard has been very careful about giving faction specific armor to other side. In WoD Horde can obtain Admiral Tylor's 2h sword but cant use it as transmog skin. So your argument is invalid

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    If you are talking about SW and Org guard armors those are from a time when transmog didn't exist, they didn't want to waste the armor sets so added to some quest reward. The new version of the guard armors are faction specific. Since transmog has been released Blizzard has been very careful about giving faction specific armor to other side. In WoD Horde can obtain Admiral Tylor's 2h sword but cant use it as transmog skin. So your argument is invalid
    Pure speculation on your part for the former, and the latter can be transmogged by horde and is therefore making it irrelevant anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Pure speculation on your part for the former, and the latter can be transmogged by horde and is therefore making it irrelevant anyway.
    Sir wrong a lot. Admiral Tylor's sword cant be transmogged check on wowhead, Blizzard actually added a recolor later for horde. How is the guard armor pure speculation? If Blizzard intended for those gear to be transmoggable by both sides then they wouldn't have restricted the updated models.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    I'd like the staff on my alliance warlocks, but I'm not really entitled enough to care. I like exclusivity of content.
    to be fair there is alot more, much cooler warlock staves.. like malevolance

Sir wrong a lot. Admiral Tylor's sword cant be transmogged check on wowhead, Blizzard actually added a recolor later for horde. How is the guard armor pure speculation? If Blizzard intended for those gear to be transmoggable by both sides then they wouldn't have restricted the updated models.
    Check the comments before you rely on wowhead, or better yet check yourself
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Real pre Acitivision, Blizzard didnt hated Horde, during TBC and Vanilla was Horde was doing fine.

Anti-Horde stuff started during late WOTLK, Cata and MOP when they gave Horde Garrosh Hellscream as Horde leader. And when they nerfed undead racials in Arena
    I agree, that doesn't change the fact Blizzard hates them now, alas.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Check the comments before you rely on wowhead, or better yet check yourself
    I am listening, make your counter argument.

Are you still pissed off about me wiping the floor with you on DK pvp thread? You need to learn to let go man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    to be fair there is alot more, much cooler warlock staves.. like malevolance
    I sorta put together the t17 Warlock set just to look like Gul'dan. Having his staff would've been a neat compliment to it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

No, do not remove the faction restrictions.

Do you often go to trump meeting with a ussr flag ? same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    I sorta put together the t17 Warlock set just to look like Gul'dan. Having his staff would've been a neat compliment to it.
    play destruction, you get a much cooler version of his staff as a skin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I guess that makes defeating Garrosh in MoP and getting that heirloom shield with HORDE written all over it destroyed the game...
    Yes. The game no longer exists. We're bickering around here frankly because we're too attached to the memories of yesteryear... Oh sorry, this isnt a dumb thread about vanilla yuppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It screams Horde, The fact that you don't know enough Horde lore or that you just want the weapon doesn't matter.
    I wouldn't go that far but it is the emblematic weapon of Gul'dan, a major leader in the history of the Horde. I would say the faction restriction is more of an extension of the character who wielded it than pure aesthetics.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you are a TRUE HORDE!!! then you would never use Alliance Scum weapons!!!

Lok`tar Ogar!!!

No. The Alliance transmog items looks stupid on Horde.

The only problem with these items is that the axe looks so fucking boring.

I am listening, make your counter argument.

Are you still pissed off about me wiping the floor with you on DK pvp thread? You need to learn to let go man.
    So after proving you wrong you bring up some thread I have no recollection of? Yeah I'm surely going to remember random people relying on incorrect facts between my 10k posts.

Deleted
    So after proving you wrong you bring up some thread I have no recollection of? Yeah I'm surely going to remember random people relying on incorrect facts between my 10k posts.
    When did you prove me wrong? You never even stay on topic. I am gonna say again Admiral Tylor's sword cant be transmogged check on wowhead, Blizzard actually added a recolor later for horde. How is the guard armor pure speculation? If Blizzard intended for those gear to be transmoggable by both sides then they wouldn't have restricted the updated models.

Either make an actual argument or I am not gonna waste my time replying to your post.

When did you prove me wrong? You never even stay on topic. I am gonna say again Admiral Tylor's sword cant be transmogged check on wowhead, Blizzard actually added a recolor later for horde. How is the guard armor pure speculation? If Blizzard intended for those gear to be transmoggable by both sides then they wouldn't have restricted the updated models.

Either make an actual argument or I am not gonna waste my time replying to your post.
    You can transmog it, the comments state this, you can test this, wowhead's checker is far out of date with this. I didn't change topic at all, that's what you've been doing referring to some old irrelevant thread I don't even know exists.

Deleted
    You can transmog it, the comments state this, you can test this, wowhead's checker is far out of date with this. I didn't change topic at all, that's what you've been doing referring to some old irrelevant thread I don't even know exists.
    yes you are correct on this matter. I wasn't aware they changed it. I am not a shitlord, I can admit when I am wrong.

Blue post Admiral Taylor's Greatsword will be eligible for transmogrification in an upcoming 6.2 PTR build. To keep things fair, there will also be a Horde equivalent as a treasure (in a different color) that could be found in the Jungles of Tanaan.