Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Why is everyone's avatar showing up as the exact same image for me? O.o
    Because of some dumb movie promo, after one of the actors said that he has an account of this forum...

... I don't know what this is a thing, but it is terrifying ,and I wish it would just end.

I get someone is trying to be funny / amusing for a promotional thing, but holy hell... This is not funny in the least. :S
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Because of some dumb movie promo, after one of the actors said that he has an account of this forum...

... I don't know what this is a thing, but it is terrifying ,and I wish it would just end.

I get someone is trying to be funny / amusing for a promotional thing, but holy hell... This is not funny in the least. :S
    I don't really see the amusement either.... I don't want random guy face as my avatar. I wants my priestess back
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I don't really see the amusement either.... I don't want random guy face as my avatar. I wants my priestess back
    Agreed, I thought something was wrong with my browser for a second there... If they were going to do this, they should have put the WoW Movie logo in the picture... >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Holy shit guys you must have some problem to find something like this "terrifying" lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Holy shit guys you must have some problem to find something like this "terrifying" lmao
    A: Not all that of an attractive guy.
    B: The captured image didn't look natural, and was downscaled/pixelated. Almost gave the look of a serial killer, only without the knife in hand. (In contrast to some people on this forum having avi's that are captures of actual in-show serial killers. :P )
    C: Didn't make any sense, didn't even know who it was until I loaded the homepage directly.
    D: Never heard of the guy before this.
    E: Forcefully loaded on all users icons, without any way to opt out of it, or any notice about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just breaks forum usability, as it becomes hard to tell posters from each other. And yes, it didn't seem funny to me. Didn't even know who it was...

I like less invasive jokes. For example, in Starcraft 2 on 1st April all workers have funny hats on them. Or in WoW, Valentine's Day features a lot of cheesy quests. Imagine if in WoW, instead, everyone's character model got replaced by, say, Gaben - sure, would be funny at first, but it would get annoying really fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Eh it couldn't have lasted very long since I didn't even notice it. So not a big deal imo.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This just breaks forum usability, as it becomes hard to tell posters from each other. And yes, it didn't seem funny to me. Didn't even know who it was...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Eh it couldn't have lasted very long since I didn't even notice it. So not a big deal imo.
    It lasted for a decent portion of the day (for North America time.), but it seems to be restricted down to a specific thread now. Which is fine by me.

Also, what the shit MMOC?
    Link because it may be too large: http://i.imgur.com/MYBOQ5U.png
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-05-18 at 08:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, what the shit MMOC?
    Link because it may be too large: http://i.imgur.com/MYBOQ5U.png
    47 in my case. I used to principally avoid using AdBlock, because I wanted to support resources I viewed - but at some point the ads have become so crazy that I had to stop caring and go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a place not far from CERN to rent... Oh, the prices. The cheapest I've found was around $1250/m, not including Internet and electricity, and that is a tiny 27 m^2 studio.

What do I do?!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

It lasted for a decent portion of the day (for North America time.), but it seems to be restricted down to a specific thread now. Which is fine by me.
    Apparently it is still going on in "What are you listening to right now?" thread. And possibly the whole music subforum. Anyway, still not really bothering me

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated the page, and the doppleganger guy is back... Updated again, normal avatars. What sorcery is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    FU, Microsoft, FU, Windows 10... DON'T pre-schedule a download for something I don't want, if I wanted w10, I WOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED IT AGES AGO. -.-*
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    He-h, apparently, "official" offers from CERN are ridiculously overpriced. On the private market, I've seen offers starting from 500 EUR... Less reliable, but, well, I'm not going to pay $1,250+ a month. Time to do some craigslisting!

FU, Microsoft, FU, Windows 10... DON'T pre-schedule a download for something I don't want, if I wanted w10, I WOULD HAVE DOWNLOADED IT AGES AGO. -.-*
    I prescheduled it accidentally once. Had to turn the power off when upgrade started and then roll back upon reboot.

10+ Year Old Account
    He-h, apparently, "official" offers from CERN are ridiculously overpriced. On the private market, I've seen offers starting from 500 EUR... Less reliable, but, well, I'm not going to pay $1,250+ a month. Time to do some craigslisting!

I prescheduled it accidentally once. Had to turn the power off when upgrade started and then roll back upon reboot.
    Just offer to take place in their time traveling experiments and you will get something for free! Though you may don't need it anymore when you wake up as a green gel-May puddle in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Just offer to take place in their time traveling experiments and you will get something for free! Though you may don't need it anymore when you wake up as a green gel-May puddle in the past.
    Hmm... My income will go a long way in 1800, when a dollar was almost 20 times what it is now. This is worth exploiting! Although the quality of the apartment probably won't be very high.

On the flip side, the experiment might fail and I would find myself 1000 years earlier, in a much darker Europe... You are our expert historian: what would be the best year in France to teleport myself to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... My income will go a long way in 1800, when a dollar was almost 20 times what it is now. This is worth exploiting! Although the quality of the apartment probably won't be very high.

On the flip side, the experiment might fail and I would find myself 1000 years earlier, in a much darker Europe... You are our expert historian: what would be the best year in France to teleport myself to?
    DEFINITELY not around 1800. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    DEFINITELY not around 1800. D:
    But maybe I will be able to change the pace or the aftermath of the revolution? Change guillotine design so it instead makes a pleasant massage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    A: Not all that of an attractive guy.
    B: The captured image didn't look natural, and was downscaled/pixelated. Almost gave the look of a serial killer, only without the knife in hand. (In contrast to some people on this forum having avi's that are captures of actual in-show serial killers. :P )
    C: Didn't make any sense, didn't even know who it was until I loaded the homepage directly.
    D: Never heard of the guy before this.
    E: Forcefully loaded on all users icons, without any way to opt out of it, or any notice about it.
    F: You're crazy.

:P

Anyway, EVERYTHING'S BACK TO NORMAL GUYS, YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT ONCE AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    F: You're crazy.
    Are you implying that there are non-crazy people in this thread?

Been spamming me with that for ages How about go away once I make it go away few times. Can't be that hard for them to get the picture.

I'll promise to reconsider it if they refund the 110 euros I paid for windows 7 ages ago. Don't try replacing something I paid fair money for with free crap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.