;-; nope nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    buffed.de send out keys, check your mails
    also nothing ;-;

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    OMG. This new action camera setting looks incredible!
    Came here to say just that. The fact it's in the game and accessible via console gives me hope they're planning to introduce it fully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    If you participated in the Icy Veins giveaway

https://twitter.com/_zadina/status/732985868735107072
    nothing again

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    buffed.de send out keys, check your mails
    Checked my e-mail.
    saw a blizz e-mail and got hopeful.

Nope, just making sure I had seen their new overwatch short ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Checked my e-mail.
    saw a blizz e-mail and got hopeful.

Nope, just making sure I had seen their new overwatch short ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This on so many levels all that hope only to be totally quashed

They really need to relax on the promotional emails ...
    My name is what makes me so manly.

New build today anyone?

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they send out more emails for things like that on purpose during times like this.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    New build today anyone?
    They better be, everything is broken.

Deleted
    Chaud is Rob confirmed?

So I got a Beta Invite (weeeeeh) but there's something I don't understand. Is the PvP Server only for PvP?
    I want a level 110 character to test dungeons and raids but I don't want to spoil myself by questing through every zone. Is there a way to create a Level 110 character?

Quote Originally Posted by Teomas View Post
    So I got a Beta Invite (weeeeeh) but there's something I don't understand. Is the PvP Server only for PvP?
    I want a level 110 character to test dungeons and raids but I don't want to spoil myself by questing through every zone. Is there a way to create a Level 110 character?
    Your level and gear are auto scaled up for raid testing, maybe for dungeons too?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arenas and BGs are disabled on the two PVE servers far as i know. They want to concentrate PVPers on the PVP server so they can get good max-level feedback. Characters on the PVE realms all begin at L100. You have to do the broken shore scenario to get started with legion content. When you finish BS, it will send you off to Dal where you pick up the breadcrumb quest for the Artifact/Class Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Your level and gear are auto scaled up for raid testing, maybe for dungeons too?
    That was the case until this build.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Arenas and BGs are disabled on the two PVE servers far as i know. They want to concentrate PVPers on the PVP server so they can get good max-level feedback. Characters on the PVE realms all begin at L100. You have to do the broken shore scenario to get started with legion content. When you finish BS, it will send you off to Dal where you pick up the breadcrumb quest for the Artifact/Class Hall.
    Thanks, that what I wanted to know. Too bad. Don't want to level to 110 :<

Deleted
    http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-calc#AsSiIoA

If you check the hidden artifact appearance we see that for the various colors you have to kill a certain number of mobs for them? Think this is PH or just meant to be a grind? Do we know where we get all of the base appearances for the hidden ones atm yet or?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Im not really sure how the character scaling works in Legion 5mans. Last night I was doing Xavius' forest (c/r the name) at L100. Everyone else was ranging from L103-101. My char pane ilvl said 685 (starting gear + brand new 750 artifact) but that doesnt mean that i wasnt being scaled up to some arbitrary gear level.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, that what I wanted to know. Too bad. Don't want to level to 110 :<
    You can do it over a single weekend. The different class halls offer a lot of content that is unique from class to class. Professions do as well.

I would leave the dungeons for closer to 110 to be honest, this way the gear is (arguably) more suited for doing dungeons/heroics at cap.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Im not really sure how the character scaling works in Legion 5mans. Last night I was doing Xavius' forest (c/r the name) at L100. Everyone else was ranging from L103-101. My char pane ilvl said 685 (starting gear + brand new 750 artifact) but that doesnt mean that i wasnt being scaled up to some arbitrary gear level.
    Auto scaling is no longer in place for dungeons. (haven't checked raids yet) You cannot queue for 110 dungeons before level cap, and you have to actually meet the ilvl requirements for heroic dungeons. This also means that you should really avoid dungeons at 100, since the new stat scaling kicks in at 101.

I would leave the dungeons for closer to 110 to be honest, this way the gear is (arguably) more suited for doing dungeons/heroics at cap.
    It actually works out fine at 101+. The gear you gain is also helping you while you're questing. I wouldn't farm them, but I certainly queued up for end of zone quests.