Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I'm sure Clinton will do a lot for the Virgin Islands once she gets elected. Let's get back to that in 2017 shall we? I'm telling you, she won't even remember such a place exists by then. What the hell does she care about Virgin Islands? There's nothing to be gained from helping them once she's on the throne.

But... Hey. One superdelegate flipflopping, as superdelegates do, makes for a great soundbite when it's against Sanders. Just one more easy hatchet aimed at Sanders' back.
    Inb4 you jizz yourself if someone switches from Clinton to Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Inb4 you jizz yourself if someone switches from Clinton to Sanders.
    Delegates are coming...and so am I.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Delegates are coming...and so am I.
    You there. Do you believe it's a bit of a farce to talk about unifying people while backing a candidate that is running right for spoiler territory?

7+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I see the campaigning to strip Hillary of Sanders supporters' votes continues. Well done, cult of Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I see the campaigning to strip Hillary of Sanders supporters' votes continues. Well done, cult of Hillary.
    The best part of this post is the complete lack of awareness.

Kinda feeling the same. I quit posting here for the most part, feels like they turned into a "Correct the Record" spokesman who keep relating this place to reddit.

It is funny to read though watching them go off like they are. Also wonder how it will end up turning out if it costs the general to Trump. Of course I can't really tell if they are hoping for him to win at this point either with how much they are trying to drive voters away from Clinton as well.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Nobody is perfect, but bernie seemed like the best candidate for president imo. I just don't understand how Hilary has so many supporters when she flip flops so much. If she does it now, what makes people think she won't as president? While Trump has some points in his campaign, he's overall a mess. Just seems rigged to me. It's not like I had hope that it wasn't, but obviously us voting for people who choose the president doesn't seem to be that effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Kinda feeling the same. I quit posting here for the most part, feels like they turned into a "Correct the Record" spokesman who keep relating this place to reddit.

It is funny to read though watching them go off like they are. Also wonder how it will end up turning out if it costs the general to Trump. Of course I can't really tell if they are hoping for him to win at this point either with how much they are trying to drive voters away from Clinton as well.
    I wish I could get paid to do this. It is also pretty hilarious that anyone would think of the thousands of websites dedicated to discussing politics that a mmo-champion message board would be a targeted website for paid posting.

Deleted
    Well, you'd think that, if you were the one lacking awareness.

I mean, for anyone in the "anti-Sanders" -camp, Sanders should drop out, Sanders' supporters should shut up and go home, their votes don't matter, but they should simultaneously bow down their heads and do as they're told, and jump ship and support Hillary. And the fact that Hillary doesn't represent them, it just doesn't matter. Because, rules. You lost, so now you do as we tell you to do. Vote for Hillary.

Meanwhile, bullshit propaganda is being spread about how Sanders supporters are "Bernie Bros" and misogynists and violent and crazy and all this stuff that has no basis in reality. But, they're just supposed to take it. Hillary camp gets to tell lies about them, and then they're supposed to vote for Hillary.

How does that work?

If Hillary and her supporters are the ones treating Sanders' supporters like this, why wouldn't they ruin her chances of becoming the president? Hell, who knows what kind of a president Trump would be. He's all over the place with his policies and stances. Maybe he'll just do what the majority of the country wants, and after four years, there'll be someone else at the helm.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-05-18 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    The Sanders delegate behavior in Nevada was stomach-turning, but worse was Sanders' own response to it.
    Walking away when asked about it by reporters.
    His "I don't condone violence, but..." non-apology.
    I respected Sanders once, but those days are long gone. Will not vote for him under any circumstance now. He's just poisonous.
    What violence? By all means, any evidence of such?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    I wish I could get paid to do this. It is also pretty hilarious that anyone would think of the thousands of websites dedicated to discussing politics that a mmo-champion message board would be a targeted website for paid posting.
    Just another part of their big conspiracy, being propagated by the man himself.
    This shit flows right from the top.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

He is doing his damnedest to disenchant an entire generation of liberal voters. By pushing the falsehood that the entire system is rigged, when he fails they won't even try in the future because the election was "stolen" rather than the belief by the majority of Democrats that Sanders simply isn't the stronger candidate.

Re-read. I didn't claim violence happened.
    Just tons of death threats, vandalism at the convention hall, cursing at the party leaders.
    You know, typical political convention stuff?

Sanders had a chance to act like a leader responding to it all, and he blew it, big time.

Oh, more on the idea there is no video of a chair being thrown (as if Sanders supporters would be eager to release the video in the first place) while completely ignoring the death threats made to the Nevada chair of the party.

He is doing his damnedest to disenchant an entire generation of liberal voters. By pushing the falsehood that the entire system is rigged, when he fails they won't even try in the future because the election was "stolen" rather than the belief by the majority of Democrats that Sanders simply isn't the stronger candidate.
    Shameful, but true. This will be the legacy of Sanders, if his behavior continues.

You do realize that this has been debated for a while now, not just since bernie has said anything about it. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't seen anything to suggest it's honest. That's just common sense taking over, not a wild crazy belief.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, more on the idea there is no video of a chair being thrown (as if Sanders supporters would be eager to release the video in the first place) while completely ignoring the death threats made to the Nevada chair of the party.
    Lets also totally disregard the crazy happenings in the trump campaign, and then act like Sanders is crazy for not even doing something himself, but because some of his supporters are frustrated at either a rigged outcome, or that people aren't informed enough to make a good decision voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not saying it'll change anyone's opinion either way, we all seem pretty dead-set already, but I'd rather share a link to Bernie Sanders' statements themselves rather than to a glorified blog post filled with what I'd consider absurd allegations. Agree or disagree, I think it leads to a fairer conversation if it doesn't go through a middle man either way.
    https://berniesanders.com/press-rele...tement-nevada/

There we go. Comment away.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    You do realize that this has been debated for a while now, not just since bernie has said anything about it. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't seen anything to suggest it's honest. That's just common sense taking over, not a wild crazy belief.
    Yes. Among the 3% that vote 3rd party in elections. Sanders mainstreamed it and with his "anyone who is against me is corrupt" approach, he is doing great damage to the party by legitimizing this nonsense. I don't hear his supporters bitching about the caucuses where about 5% of voters pick the result. Nor do I hear anything about how for instance in W.V. a semi-open primary, a significant number of voters in the Democratic primary admitted they would be voting Trump in the general election and of those more than 70% voted for Sanders in the primary.

Lets also totally disregard the crazy happenings in the trump campaign, and then act like Sanders is crazy for not even doing something himself, but because some of his supporters are frustrated at either a rigged outcome, or that people aren't informed enough to make a good decision voting.
    I'm not disregarding anything done by the Trump campaign. I'm not sure holding Sanders up to the worst and most vile campaign in modern history is helping your point.

Yes. Among the 3% that vote 3rd party in elections. Sanders mainstreamed it and with his "anyone who is against me is corrupt" approach, he is doing great damage to the party by legitimizing this nonsense. I don't hear his supporters bitching about the caucuses where about 5% of voters pick the result. Nor do I hear anything about how for instance in W.V. a semi-open primary, a significant number of voters in the Democratic primary admitted they would be voting Trump in the general election and of those more than 70% voted for Sanders in the primary.

I'm not disregarding anything done by the Trump campaign. I'm not sure holding Sanders up to the worst and most vile campaign in modern history is helping your point.
    I'll tell you something else. Nobody is patching the millions that don't trust the government anymore. Bernie isn't "using" the idea of corrupt voting. The idea has been around for a long time, so he's not hurting anything, and besides throwing vague percentages at me, tell me how the voting isn't corrupt. All you have to do is look at both the most popular candidates. Are you kidding me?

There's agendas and favors written all over this election.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2016-05-18 at 07:46 PM.