Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    About 3% of the adult population of developped countries identify as homosexals, bisexuals and/or transgender. There is no large number of gays for most people. The amount of homosexuals most humans meets in their life time is a handful. So for example in mass effect games, bisexual are very, very overepresented.
    Sure. They want to give you the choice of who to romance. Of course not every member of the crew is bisexual, but if I'm playing Fem Shep (as I tend to do because the voice acting is fantastic), I want to romance the female characters because IRL I'm a straight dude. The conceit of having pretty much every romanceable female in the game be bisexual allows me to do that.

Of course it's not realistic, but neither is just saying the right things, checking the boxes until a character inevitably falls in love with you.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    This PSA should explain everything.

Honestly, gay people hate each other more than bigots hate them. As if they'd network enough to have some sort of actual agenda. Enough jesting however;

There it is isn't it? People wanting equal rights or recognition of just being people must have some sort of agenda, right? There is no agenda. Only paranoid delusions.

The gay agenda is like Hive, once it takes you everything is perfect! Give in to it

http://agentsofshield.wikia.com/wiki/Hive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Point out where I was bigoted
    OT: The black agenda usually doesn't belong to blacks. It's the SJWs that are virtue signaling. Typically they ask for at least one person be black on TV/movies. Which is such a bizarre demand. Especially when they also want equality and demand TV/movies/politician accurately represent reality. If we were to accurately represent reality, we wouldn't have nearly as many black people on TV.
    and posted an ad hominem attack
    Continue shit posting and avoiding discussions.

Why is it that SJWs, like yourself, devolve into bullshit like this?
    Is your memory really that bad? Really? Or is this just more feigned ignorance leading up to the eventual victim complex?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Why do I like this? I have no idea, she doesn't look anything like me.

If you're gay and you husband eats the last of the cookies, you can punch him in the face. You can't do that with a wife.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Oh look who is back, the gay guy who pretends not to get gay topics... On topic I'm not sure you are gay why don't you tell the rest of us. I don't particularly give a shit who bangs who if I'm not involved. You want equal protection and I'm on board with that I think you should have all the rights anyone else does. I don't think it helps the cause out when people complain about not having gay character in a game or movie just like I don't like it when they intentional make a character black just to make minorities happy. I think a lot of people forgot the old say "know which battles to fight" and just hop all over anything they can and I think there are a lot of people like myself tired of seeing and hearing about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The gay agenda is like Hive, once it takes you everything is perfect! Give in to it

http://agentsofshield.wikia.com/wiki/Hive
    A parasite like Hive or the Thing would be disturbing irl. It's the Ship of Theseus all over again, at a biological level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Sure. They want to give you the choice of who to romance. Of course not every member of the crew is bisexual, but if I'm playing Fem Shep (as I tend to do because the voice acting is fantastic), I want to romance the female characters because IRL I'm a straight dude. The conceit of having pretty much every romanceable female in the game be bisexual allows me to do that.

Of course it's not realistic, but neither is just saying the right things, checking the boxes until a character inevitably falls in love with you.
    No FShep x Tali romance makes me sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Exactly. It speaks to the mechanics of relationships in the game, not some "gay agenda." To even paint it as such is a huge stretch and it reeks of desperation.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Is your memory really that bad? Really? Or is this just more feigned ignorance leading up to the eventual victim complex?
    What's really funny is that second quote, where he talks about accurately representing reality. Black people are a little over 1/10th of this country, and yet asking for at least 1 black person in a cast that's predominantly white is a 'bizarre' demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I think there are a lot of people like myself tired of seeing and hearing about it.
    There were people like you around when slavery was abolished, just wanted "the blacks" to stay quiet and go back to picking cotton. Same for when women fought for equality and the right to vote, wishing they would just keep quiet because "everyone" was tired of hearing about it.

So sorry your ears are tired!
    Last edited by Espe; 2016-05-18 at 07:42 PM.

All of Leftism in a nutshell: All rights but no responsibilities.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    What's really funny is that second quote, where he talks about accurately representing reality. Black people are a little over 1/10th of this country, and yet asking for at least 1 black person in a cast that's predominantly white is a 'bizarre' demand.
    I took his bigoted rant and replaced "gay" with "black" to show just how ridiculous the premise is. People have less sympathy for racists than homophobes even though they're rooted in the same ignorance and fear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Well, buying cute underwear is pretty fun, I must agree.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? Or did you just enjoy showing off your combination and snarkiness and stupid?

You obviously are misrepresenting my posts. There wasn't anything in there that was bigoted.

"The gay agenda usually doesn't belong to gays. It's the SJWs that are virtue signaling."

I was CLEARLY saying that the "gay agenda" isn't something that gays are doing. It's people like you. How is that NOT clear? I wasn't targeting gays with anything. I wasn't being intolerant of anyone.

Oh, look, you ignored the definition of ad hominem attack.

THIS IS A RESPONSE

Continue shit posting and avoiding discussions.

Why is it that SJWs, like yourself, devolve into bullshit like this? Fallacy after fallacy with nothing remotely intellectual to say.
    TO THIS

Stay classy I guess.
    You don't have an argument in this post. Thus, it's not an ad hominem.

I think what we can all take away from this is the FACT that you just don't understand words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

I took his bigoted rant and replaced "gay" with "black" to show just how ridiculous the premise is. People have less sympathy for racists than homophobes even though they're rooted in the same ignorance and fear.
    Yeah, my comment doesn't really work for the original quote then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? Or did you just enjoy showing off your combination and snarkiness and stupid?
    The usual conservative aphasia that occurs when willful ignorance meets facts and logic. Nothing new.

Their agenda is to cover up the fact that global warming is actually primarily caused by interruptions in the planetary water cycle caused by human farming.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I often see people online claiming LGBT are pushing a Gay Agenda (especially online) but what exactly are they talking about?
    Are you asking seriously or just having a laugh?

Serious: Our "agenda" is for equality and understanding. Seeing "God Hates Fags" and hate crimes towards the LGBT community is just laughable to see still happening in 2016. Our entire goal is just to not be treated like sub-humans. We're not trying to make anyone gay, we're not trying to take over, we just want people to be comfortable in saying that they're gay, bi, trans, etc and that shouldn't be so fucking taboo or cause people to attack you. Ignorant people are no better than terrorists in that way, using fear of violence to "keep people straight".

Laugh: Well, your OP picture was pretty funny :P
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.