Thread: Beta invites

I gave away my Overwatch beta key here on the forums, so someone should give me their Legion beta key because I'm so nice :<

7+ Year Old Account
    would love a spare key if somone wins a contest and is allready invited please, have nothign else to do but garrisons really till legion... and i need to see what i will need to upgrade on my computer to handle legion... and hopefully get it sorted before it launches...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

https://wn.nr/SsSGUv - Elvine is doing a beta key giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    so it seems it was another rigged giveaway by icy-veins, I bet most of the winners will either sell the keys or just play the game like a pre-launch instead of doing the regular bug reports like I would do <.<
    Stop beeing so salty. Yeah yeah you would do great testing, I'm sure of it.

Nest time you want to provide "good feedback" to Blizzard, hop on the PTR and provide it, they will remember it.

7+ Year Old Account
    prolly tomorrow there will be a second wave of invites for beta by blizz.. so lets just wait..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuth View Post
    prolly tomorrow there will be a second wave of invites for beta by blizz.. so lets just wait..
    doudt they would do it on a friday.. mabye on tuesday....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nuth View Post
    From the way people are talking, new build means more invites and supposedly the new build will be today or tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    From the way people are talking, new build means more invites and supposedly the new build will be today or tonight.
    Builds are usually started by now, so I'd say tomorrow

15+ Year Old Account
    I was like "Yay! A mail from Blizzard!", and then noticed it's just an ad for Overshit

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Builds are usually started by now, so I'd say tomorrow
    Builds have gone out as late as 7pm. Few more hours to go until then.

You know.. I don't even know why I stress over beta anymore. I'll get to play the game eventually. I guess the only reason why I want it now is to try out which classes I want to play for legion, considering they've gutted the class I wanted to play, leaving me with no idea what I want to do, and I would rather not have to wait til launch to figure it out but meh. I'm done stressin this, it's pointless. If I get a beta key from any of the current things I'm signed up for, I'll give it to someone on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I was like "Yay! A mail from Blizzard!", and then noticed it's just an ad for Overshit
    Had that happen twice within the last half hour. It's like Blizzard is toying with us, man...

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fat Man View Post
    Had that happen twice within the last half hour. It's like Blizzard is toying with us, man...

This. I got two from Overwatch as well.

They're doing this on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    This. I got two from Overwatch as well.

They're doing this on purpose.
    Bunch of sadists!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    You know.. I don't even know why I stress over beta anymore. I'll get to play the game eventually. I guess the only reason why I want it now is to try out which classes I want to play for legion, considering they've gutted the class I wanted to play, leaving me with no idea what I want to do, and I would rather not have to wait til launch to figure it out but meh. I'm done stressin this, it's pointless. If I get a beta key from any of the current things I'm signed up for, I'll give it to someone on this forum.
    me please me ;3

I can't believe people will buy a BETA key for 300+$! What in the hell is wrong with people omg lol! That makes no sense whatsoever.

question is though, if you got a key would you sell one to them for 300+$

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe people will buy a BETA key for 300+$! What in the hell is wrong with people omg lol! That makes no sense whatsoever.
    who are u to judge on other people what they do with their money? if they earn enough to *waste* 300$ so what? others waste 300$ for drinking on a weekend

What is more funny is that beta servers are actually unplayable lol, all you can do is demon huntard starting quests, legion invasion scenario and maybe if you're lucky get your artifact weapon. Then you're lost in lag. But hey, I feel sad for not having a bunch of beta keys, would gladly sell a couple for 300+$
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up this morning and noticed I managed to score one of the beta keys from the Icy-veins contest. Pretty excited.
    On the low chance that I win a few more keys from other giveaways, after I give my girlfriend one I'd be happy to hand some out here.
    http://imgur.com/a/fJMRL
    That is assuming this black hole thats been sucking my druid in all day doesn't take me first.
    Last edited by Metuere; 2016-05-19 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added more