Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Not saying it'll change anyone's opinion either way, we all seem pretty dead-set already, but I'd rather share a link to Bernie Sanders' statements themselves rather than to a glorified blog post filled with what I'd consider absurd allegations. Agree or disagree, I think it leads to a fairer conversation if it doesn't go through a middle man either way.
    https://berniesanders.com/press-rele...tement-nevada/

There we go. Comment away.
    Typical political lies, I thought he was supposed to be different.
    What is worrying is that he states that his supporters are ready to fight before actually responding, and then deflects criticism of violence by stating that there is no violence at that their own rallies. (Which is a total non-sequitur; do we counter arguments about police brutality by showing that no one was attacked at the police academy?) At least he is not outright inciting violence as Trump.

And why is he in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I'll tell you something else. Nobody is patching the millions that don't trust the government anymore. Bernie isn't "using" the idea of corrupt voting. The idea has been around for a long time, so he's not hurting anything, and besides throwing vague percentages at me, tell me how the voting isn't corrupt. All you have to do is look at both the most popular candidates. Are you kidding me?

There's agendas and favors written all over this election.
    So it has to be an entirely unique idea before it can do damage to the party? The idea of closing borders has existed forever, but Trump saying we need to build a wall on the Mexico border and exclude all Muslims from the country doesn't do damage to the Republican party? Do you see how insane that sounds?

Sanders is legitimizing the idea that the game is rigged against him. Never mind the fact that superdelegates were created 20 years before Sanders ever took office in Congress and they have never swung a primary away from the pledged delegate winner, the fact they exist proves that the party is plotting against Sanders. Every time Sanders loses, it isn't, "gee we didn't turn out our base and we will try to improve that going forward." No, it is always, "it was stolen from us. We would have won had Bill Clinton not visited a polling station, the voter rolls weren't purged in a majority Clinton neighborhood, the coin toss was rigged, etc. etc."

His inability to take responsibility for the failings of his candidacy is what is causing the damage. The rules were clear the moment he entered the race. Because Sanders was too stupid to tell his supporters how to ensure they can vote is on him. A competent campaign would be reaching out to independents on their mailing lists in closed primary states saying, " you MUST register by such and such date or you WILL NOT be able to vote for Sanders." Instead he does nothing and then bitches about how the result was unfair.

Gotta give it to the old nut job, he is giving killary a good run, yesterday's primaries really show it, the one state she won she got by less than 1%, Bernie had a solid lead in his win.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Re-read. I didn't claim violence happened.
    Just tons of death threats, vandalism at the convention hall, cursing at the party leaders.
    You know, typical political convention stuff?

Sanders had a chance to act like a leader responding to it all, and he blew it, big time.
    Death threats? You talking about the anonymous phone calls? Hadn't heard of vandalism. Of what nature?

*Gasp* cursing?! Say it ain't so!
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Death threats? You talking about the anonymous phone calls? Hadn't heard of vandalism. Of what nature?

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/220...ty-vegas-spray

Just a day after a raucous Democratic state party convention that ended early amid protests from Bernie Sanders supporters, both the state party headquarters in Las Vegas and the Carson City party offices were vandalized by graffiti attacks.

Carson Democratic Chair Marty McGarry said the timing is suspicious but it’s hard to figure out the random black spray paint on the Carson office sign.

“We can’t point to what it says obviously because it doesn’t say anything,” she said.

Down south, however, it’s much easier to blame the graffiti on Sanders backers.

“Cheating is not winning,” and “You are scum,” were clearly sprayed onto the office building.

“We’ve been there (on Jones Street) almost five years and never had this happen,” said McGarry. “So I don’t think it’s our townsmen that have suddenly risen up against the Democratic Party.”

She also pointed out that there was no spray paint on the other political signs out front of the building including Mayor Bob Crowell and Supervisor candidate John Barrette.

McGarry said she has no knowledge of similar attacks in other parts of the state.

These anti-Sanders gomers had to go out and buy pearls to clutch for this routine, but it's pretty hilarious when it all comes together, isn't it? A constant stream of over reaction to just about anything, or nothing if necessary, it must take some sort of courage.

I'm fairly convinced these sorts are just trying to drive people away from the democratic party more than anything else.

well, trump just went to talk with kissinger.

i had some respect for trump on a few issues and foreign policy was one. now, i have 0 respect for trump at all. still better than hillary, cause she's sucking kissinger's dick for decades.

the only thing anyone should have to say to kissinger is "drop dead and rot in hell".
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-05-18 at 10:24 PM.

“We can’t point to what it says obviously because it doesn’t say anything,” she said.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

For one of the cases, the other one was clear.

Down south, however, it’s much easier to blame the graffiti on Sanders backers.

“Cheating is not winning,” and “You are scum,” were clearly sprayed onto the office building.
    carry on with your selective reading.

Hey look, more Corrupt Shillary facts getting in the way of the Revolution:

Allegations of fraud and misconduct at Nevada Democratic convention unfounded
    http://www.politifact.com/nevada/sta...da-democratic/

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Hey look, more Corrupt Shillary facts getting in the way of the Revolution:

Allegations of fraud and misconduct at Nevada Democratic convention unfounded
    http://www.politifact.com/nevada/sta...da-democratic/
    Starring (of course!) the detestable Comic Book Guy campaign manager, Jeff Weaver!

Coincidentally, here's the latest from the New York Times.

For weeks, some current and former Sanders campaign workers have privately acknowledged feeling disheartened about Mr. Weaver’s determination to go after the Democratic National Committee, fearing a pitched battle with the party they hope to support in the general election. The intraparty fighting has affected morale, they say, and raised concerns that Mr. Weaver, a longtime Sanders aide who more recently ran a comic book store, was not devoted to achieving Democratic unity. Several described the campaign’s message as having devolved into a near-obsession with perceived conspiracies on the part of Mrs. Clinton’s allies.
    Huh. Imagine that.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    carry on with your selective reading.
    Let me guess, you're 100% sure that a Sanders supporter did the graffiti.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

What a fucking laugh this all is. Yah Trump is destroying the GOP bahahaha. The entrenched 2 party system in America has to go. Hillary shills now trying to paint anyone they disagree with, including Bernie supporters as Nazi racist thugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Kinda easy to link graffiti about cheating to people complaining that every thing rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Kinda easy to link graffiti about cheating to people complaining that every thing rigged.
    Well, we know the Hillary campaign has paid people to pretend to be Sanders supporters online to make him and his base look bad. How much of a stretch do you think it is that such a thing is occurring offline?

I don't know who did the graffiti.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    What a fucking laugh this all is. Yah Trump is destroying the GOP bahahaha. The entrenched 2 party system in America has to go. Hillary shills now trying to paint anyone they disagree with, including Bernie supporters as Nazi racist thugs.
    No they're not, and you damn well know that.

Now, as for Trump, every time he's pretty much opened his mouth it's pretty easy to compare.

Yeah yeah. Anything you don't like is obviously some false flag. Jesus Christ you are approaching 9/11 truther level of tin foil needed.

So how many Bernie fans are going to the DNC convention in Philly?.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    What a minute... Did you just say the "system" isn't rigged???? Someone enjoys the kool-aid a little too much, but who cares about facts and statistics right?

Also before you try and state this is some straw-man argument. If you don't think a corrupt governments and elections are tied together, you are beyond reasoning.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/185918/ma...h-corrupt.aspx

Wait wait wait. You are linking a poll as evidence that corruption exists? You do know that when Steve Harvey asks 100 people their favorite ice cream on Family Fued, that doesn't mean chocolate is objectively the best ice cream around? Or do we need a lesson on facts vs opinions?

Not to mention a 52/42 split hardly shows that everyone thinks Congress is corrupt. In fact it means more than 4 in 10 people think most members are NOT corrupt. Hell more Americans think there are angels than most in Congress are corrupt. Are you going to use that as evidence angels must exist?
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-05-19 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Yeah yeah. Anything you don't like is obviously some false flag. Jesus Christ you are approaching 9/11 truther level of tin foil needed.
    This is adorable. I'm the one saying "I don't know who did it". You're the one claiming absolute certainty based on the most easily doctored circumstantial evidence. Hell, "evidence" is too much credit. You're standing on the moral high ground with conjecture at your back.

But of course, anything you don't like is obviously some false flag.

A Hillary supporter could have done it? Nope! Zero chance! Conspiracy theorist!

Hell, it could've even been a Trump supporter. Because once again, WE DON'T KNOW!
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD