Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well yeah but now that's just circular logic here lol
    From what I've seen, Zimmerman pretty much can't get a regular job now. So pretty much his only means of making money is by doing interviews, selling paintings, and selling his gun. I don't think some of you people understand, he has people saying they will murder him lol. His life is very different from say yours or mine.

Look at the worst of the worst coming out to defend their precious Saint Skittles, this thread is hilarious.
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    While the right just stomps their feet and claims I'm a liberal, blm, etc.
    I'm on the "right wing" with this issue and if you honestly don't think it was about race, I believe you. That being said, a LOT of the Zimmerman protestors disagree with you here and have told lies in the media and sent him death threats and such. IMO it seems these people do that and then when he reacts negatively they will say "look, he really is a bad guy!" as if that was there intent all along. Not all protestors of Zimmerman do this but let's not pretend it's just a handful of people either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well yeah but now that's just circular logic here lol
    Not really. The news media (in this case the Daily Beast) didn't have to grant him an interview. They could have blown him off and granted someone else an interview, but they didn't. At some point, the news media will deem Zimmerman to not be inherently newsworthy and not cover him. They are keepers of the keys here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Not really. The news media (in this case the Daily Beast) didn't have to grant him an interview. They could have blown him off and granted someone else an interview, but they didn't. At some point, the news media will deem Zimmerman to not be inherently newsworthy and not cover him. They are keepers of the keys here.
    When did they conduct the interview?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    From what I've seen, Zimmerman pretty much can't get a regular job now. So pretty much his only means of making money is by doing interviews, selling paintings, and selling his gun. I don't think some of you people understand, he has people saying they will murder him lol. His life is very different from say yours or mine.
    He has a history of not being able to hold down "regular jobs" though just because of his own personality. My point is if he really wanted things to go back to normal his best course of action is to try and stay under the radar as much as possible. Selling of the gun was going to raise eyebrows regardless but its over and done with and he has the money. If I were him I'd take that money, get the hell outta dodge and try to restart somewhere else. I'm almost positive some of the more secluded areas of this country (that tend to be more on the conservative side) wouldn't give two damns about this incident. But then again comes his own personality and how difficult it is for him to hold down a job anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    You guys? Is this another "vast left wing conspiracy" comment? GZ puts gun on auction because GZ is a narcissist with delusions of grandeur, this is just a consequence of his own actions, not of any media or person or conspiracy.
    This is a consequence of the left wing preventing the guy from getting a job and then having to find an alternate way to make money.... and still upsetting the left wing lol. Team left did this one to themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... and the media wouldn't want to cover it, if you didn't generate clicks to their stories.
    I doubt the population of MMO-C is going to make-or-break Zimmerman coverage. But do keep grasping at straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Then he isn't taking EVERY opportunity to rub salt in the wound, he's making socially idiotic comments when someone GIVES him the stage, he doesn't seem to be seeking it out.
    It's an opportunity that came up and so he decided to take it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did they conduct the interview?
    The article was published on May 17th, 2016. So sometime prior to that date. The article doesn't say when he was interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    You clearly don't understand how to construct a rational argument, which is your problem, not mine. I'll simply mirror your own irrationality back at you: You think it's ok to bring up the bad things about the past and exclude the good things because they are inconvenient for your argument. Would you like a new shovel to dig that hole deeper? Yours appears to be getting worn out.
    Irrational what about what I said was irrational?

I think if you're going to bring up a person's past you bring up their entire past you don't cherry pick what parts you want to use and what parts you don't lol. You don't have a rational argument by not being entirely truthful from the get go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    This is a consequence of the left wing preventing the guy from getting a job and then having to find an alternate way to make money.... and still upsetting the left wing lol. Team left did this one to themselves.
    No it isn't. He has had a hard time holding down a job because of a background check, not liberals. Why do you think he was "elected" to be his neighborhoods unregistered neighborhood watchman?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Saying that most conservatives on this forum have fantasies about assaulting women and minorities isn't an argument.
    I didn't say it was, but dismissing the notion because it's a fallacy is also a fallacy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    The media perpetuates the myth of an unjust world just waiting for the radical children to "make all better," so, probably never.
    I think humans just love conflict. Most of us seem perfectly happy fighting with each other over nothing while the world around us falls apart.

15+ Year Old Account
    The article was published on May 17th, 2016. So sometime prior to that date. The article doesn't say when he was interviewed.
    They contacted him after he put his gun on auction, and in classic delusional GZ fashion says outlandish claims in the auction description, which he knew would bring media attention.

Holy shit MMO-C.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This guy murders their son and just proceeds to pour salt in the wound. It wouldn't surprise me if he stalked this kid in the days before the murder.
    Thats not what happened. How deilusional are you ?

Trayvon tried to murder GZ. GZ had gun so he survived. Thug died. Leftist still made sure that victim(GZ) life is ruined,just because he dared to defend his life against minority.

They contacted him after he put his gun on auction, and in classic delusional GZ fashion says outlandish claims in the auction description, which he knew would bring media attention.
    Yeah LoL@ spending that money on anything but his bills.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Beast didn't have to contact him. He gets coverage because they want to give him coverage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember Cindy Sheehan? She used to get all kinds of media coverage wherever she went and whatever she did during the Bush years. As soon as Bush wasn't president anymore, the media deemed her no longer worth covering and she hasn't been in a headline since despite continuing to be an activist. The media stopped covering her and guess what? She didn't get anymore coverage. If the media didn't want to cover Zimmerman, he would get no coverage... unless, of course, the news story was that he has died.
    Get off it. Zimmerman is a partner in this. He isn't a powerless person in this story. It would be one thing if the media reported on him going about his life but ​he gave an interview.