Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    "I liked to be pegged by my girlfriend" - Drunk coworker
    Anyone who says otherwise hasn't tried.

"I get turned on while watching someone doing my wife"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    BDSM/Rape fantasies are the result of evolution. Apparently women developed it to cope with being raped by pillagers and barbarians.

Probably the weirdest statement I've heard.
    Isn't that actually true though?

Deleted
    That im a "foreigner" from eastern europe.

...I may be super white but my accent and shit is pure english fam!

I was in hospital when the person said that though...

Deleted
    Some guy I considered dating told me that he likes to wear diapers and be treated as a baby or some such then called me mommy. I cut all contact. Like what the actual eff..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    That im a "foreigner" from eastern europe.

...I may be super white but my accent and shit is pure english fam!

I was in hospital when the person said that though...
    everybody knows that you're a dog irl

you're not deceiving anyone, not even by posting pictures of every good dog's mortal enemy: cats

nice try though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Some guy I considered dating told me that he likes to wear diapers and be treated as a baby or some such then called me mommy. I cut all contact. Like what the actual eff..
    did he also want to be breastfed?

I had a friend come out as an otherkin to me, it was... awkward

Him: "But, you're a dragon in a human body too, right?"

Me: "Only on the internet, and only around friends or people it disturbs."

Also getting called a racial slur for having dark skin despite being one the pastiest white nerds I've ever met, I'm convinced the guy was wearing shaded contacts or something.

Someone once told me they were from new jersey. I thought it was weird because i didnt think anyone was actually FROM new jersey, or at least didnt admit to it. I thought it was just a place to go when life just wasnt going your way or you went there to die.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Someone once told me they were from new jersey. I thought it was weird because i didnt think anyone was actually FROM new jersey, or at least didnt admit to it. I thought it was just a place to go when life just wasnt going your way or you went there to die.
    Outside of TV() and New York, most people don't really mind New Jersey.

Someone once told me that they felt weird when they visited Australia. They then attributed this to Australia being "upside down."
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I knew one of those painfully awkward people in high school, he hung around my other friend Derek all the time. He talked in an English accent (This is in BFE Michigan, and he isn't English AT ALL) and frequently would go on about how he was an agent of darkness, and that "he lived in the shadows".
    He turned to me one time when we were all out walking around town and said "I'm actually a Dark Angel. I was born in the void."
    Without a hint of sarcasm.
    While looking me dead in the eye, with a creepy smile on his lips.
    I stopped hanging around Joe after that.
    I have a feeling people like this are pretty common. One of my friends used to say he was a werewolf and it became extremely weird when he started acting on that belief.

Full story: A bunch of my friends decided to have one of those late night bonfire/barbecue hangouts, so we went over to my friend pete's house and started up the barbecue while working on the bonfire. It was around 6 PM in the summer so it was still light out, we decided to grab some extra food for the barbecue so we sent a few friends out, by the time they got back it was about 7 and it was getting darker (early summer) so we started making the food and everything blah blah blah and the friend that believed he was a werewolf (none of us knew he believed this) started getting up and walking towards a tree and then stopped short and stared at the moon for a bit. When we asked him wtf he was doing he said he's going to turn into a werewolf in about half an hour when the moon would make it's full appearance. Most of us just sat there looking at the ground because nobody knew what the hell to think at that point, so the friend who was a werewolf started to walk away and he didn't come back for the amount of time he said was left (we looked for him after a bit) and then when we actually found him in a park and he said everything was under control. Afterwards we took him back to pete's house, finished eating, slept over and never spoke about it again. He also mentioned a few days afterward (maybe about a month?) that we should lock our doors because a full moon was coming. This is believe it or not a true story and a very cringeworthy one. After I read your post I thought about it a bit.

Short Story: Cringe friend thought he was a werewolf, told us (me and my friends) about it and then proceeded to pretend he could "control" his powers because he never changed obviously due to the fact he isn't a werewolf but nobody was going to say that to his face. A few days after this he told us to lock our doors because a full moon was coming.

Now we're 3 years ahead of that (happened in freshman year, in my senior year now) and he never mentions anything like that anymore, totally laid back and relaxed, completely different person. Proud to say I have an ex-edgelord as a buddy. Shit was definitely weird that night though. I usually don't share this story because it was edgy, creepy, cringy and weird as fuck, but no better thread to share it in than this one.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-18 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That they poop in the shower into their hand and throw it into the toilet.
    lmao....well I'll be damned
    Was not expecting to read something like this lol

Was in a club and started dancing with a cute redhead. Its getting hot and heavy and she leans over and says, "Ever fucked a man made pussy?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.