Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So in terms of Weapons it is most effective to do those quests as a Warrior. After that 3x if you actually want the other 3 armor classes.

Got it. Makes total sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was stock piling transmog stuff on my mage and I only found out it yesterday you can't do that because of asmongold. Now I have to sell everything and pray to rngesus. Sooooo dumb

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    This, of all topics, I did not expect to have Blizzard defendants. Yeah, I agree BoE's shouldn't unlock it in your wardrobe (but even that is iffy), but just straight up completely changing the quest reward thing is really dumb. Especially because you cannot do anything about pre-cataclysm quest rewards anyway. But I guess I better just yell "Hahaha you better earn your quest rewards!" and should've seen this coming 6 years ahead and should've done all 4k+ quests on 4 different primary armor class wearers, right?
    you mean vanilla? cause BC and wrath are still intact

btw there was only 600 quests in vanilla by the time cata revamped it
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    I can understand what you mean for the few removed quests, but what I'm getting at is that, for example, say I want a specific leather glove item from a Wrath quest for my monk alt's transmog; well, if my monk already did that quest, then that character already has the appearance, but if my monk didn't do the quest, then I just go back and do that quest on my monk. I don't understand the desire to want every appearance of every quest for my monk rather than just the stuff I actually want to transmog it to.
    Because it saves time? Because some of us play every class and it would be really handy and a nice change of pace if we didn't have to go back and hunt down every little quest and quest chain? Because maybe we already did the quest five times but not for a leather wearing class? What I don't understand is why Blizzard would decide they suddenly don't want to help the players anymore by consolidating things. I'm not asking for these items 'FOR FREE' or anything, I'm just saying if we've already done it over and over, just not for one PARTICULAR thing, it feels like we're being punished with this change

Deleted
    It makes kinda sense, but its damn frustrating to do all vanilla raids and all BC raids, which result in 2hrs min per char and only getting a few pieces you want. If you have 11 chars like me, you kinda have to run every Instance 11 times per weerk and hope for the drops on every char.

This is so damn stupid, I don't know how to solve it, maybe they could add a "token" for 500.000 gold which allows you to collect all appearances of each item no matter on which char you are. Or simply a "T1-Token" if you have atleast one full t1...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    8 times? wouldent you need to do it only 4 times before and after....? why 8...?
    (4 per faction... if you wanna do every horde, allaince, acheiv/mog/rep suspect for it to take alot of commitment....)

btw no, we were NEVER told "do firelands on your rogue, get a staff unlock for mage"

we were told "able to equip it, it unlocks" what we were surpsied with was no, only your armor type would be unlocked ,meaning a cloth user would unlock cloth, and play wearer, plate

you seem to be here to complain about things that are fair, and we have known for MONTHS

also allowing people to unlock transmogs without soul binding then trade items would be complete bullshit and stupid...

"oh guys X won the item but pass it around to EVERYONE in the raid first so they can unlock the transmog please~"
    For a game as old as WoW they should really stop it with the bullshit restrictions. There is not a single argument to support restricting armor that have passed an expiring date of an expansion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I was stock piling transmog stuff on my mage and I only found out it yesterday you can't do that because of asmongold. Now I have to sell everything and pray to rngesus. Sooooo dumb
    ??? what? again weve known this stuff for MONTHS how do people not know this?

what specific pieces of gear is it you want that you can't get now or after 7.0?

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    they said you would unlock anything you could equip, then whent on to say "even from old quests no longer in the game"

so why would you want to do vanilla loremaster 8 times? with this new system with just 2 expansions you could easily get all the mog acheivs on 1 charecter, and alot of the old looks are still ingame from others ways...
    No, you can't get them with one character, that's what I've been trying to explain and point out from the source. It only works for each armor type, Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate, and then also each Faction. You have to do it eight times because you have to do it with that specific class/armor type, or else you don't get it. That's what is pointless and frustrating. Does ANYONE want to do Loremaster eight times, really?

you mean vanilla? cause BC and wrath are still intact

btw there was only 600 quests in vanilla by the time cata revamped it
    Seeing as you might've missed my edit, or are just ignoring it:

they never said that...
    Yes they did. Here, have a read to enlighten yourself before you start talking about topics you don't know anything about.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=249822/b...panel#transmog

Took 10 seconds of Googling too, gosh what a load of effort.

And please give me a source for only 600 quests in Vanilla before Cataclysm revamped it, because I'd like to laugh at your so-called source as well, not just at you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Because it saves time? Because some of us play every class and it would be really handy and a nice change of pace if we didn't have to go back and hunt down every little quest and quest chain? Because maybe we already did the quest five times but not for a leather wearing class? What I don't understand is why Blizzard would decide they suddenly don't want to help the players anymore by consolidating things. I'm not asking for these items 'FOR FREE' or anything, I'm just saying if we've already done it over and over, just not for one PARTICULAR thing, it feels like we're being punished with this change
    you might aswell start yelling at blizz "i killed the lich kin like 4 times on my mage give me all his mogs!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm surprised that you didn't get this the first time it was announced that it was going to be equip-specific. A little late to be complaining about it now. Besides, Loremaster isn't difficult to do or obtain multiple times.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly it's like every other bullshit they pull, just needs enough people raging on the official forums for them to be forced to ease up on it, draenor flying, water strider, and spec change costs are the most recent examples of that.

They just take something as benign as transmog and suck the life out of it with all this nonsensical restrictions only for people to get mad and rage on them. I have no idea why they just can't let people have fun with how they look and how they unlock that look for their toons, it's not gonna give anyone edge or overpower them or something. This just makes everyone involved frustrated, wastes their time and energy on pointless back and forth arguments and diverts attention, their attention from more imortant shit.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

The equip restriction to unlock something has never made any sense whatsoever. You're not equipping it, you're not using it, you're just putting it into a collection so that other characters can use it, just like heirlooms.

But Blizzard loves their corrupted wish shtick and needlessly messy and obsolete systems, so we'll have to endure this nonsense until they finally snap out of it.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Well that’s a bunch of bullshit on their part. People generally do Loremaster on 1 character because of looking to maximize rep gains or benefit from faster travel, better AoE or something like that. For those of us who were doing Loremaster a long time ago when you were more or less stuck doing it on your Main because that’s who had all the perks this really is a giant fuck you to us from Blizzard.

I guess my Rogue who finished the Sceptre of the Shifting Sands questline isn’t going to get to unlock that cool cloth Turban I got from the soothsayer gnome for all my clothies now, to say nothing of all the gear that’s been removed because the quests are no longer there. Fun detected, fun nerfed indeed. I've already got a 2 month window established to feel a serious hook from Legion to keep on subbing so please Blizz, keep giving me motivation to close up shop early.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    you might aswell start yelling at blizz "i killed the lich kin like 4 times on my mage give me all his mogs!
    If I killed the Lich King over and over, got all the mage drops on my warrior, but never got any on my mage, then yes, I would be a little irritated that it didn't carry over.

Transmog

Transmog 2.0: help clean up your bank, increase customization, help your collection!
    "The Wardrobe" - as soon as an item is bound to you, its appearance is unlocked into your collection.
    Once you unlock it you can toss it, disenchant it.
    Transmog is ACCOUNT WIDE.
    New transmog UIs - with the models on your character.
    Counts how many items in a slot you've unlocked with progrses bar.
    Sometimes it's a pain to keep track of your looks so we've added "Outfits."
    You can link the outfit to someone else and shows them basically a "shopping list."
    When you log into Legion - you'll have every item in your bank, etc, added to this syte,
    Also, every single quest will be found that you've ever done and and you get every quest reward unlocked - even the ones you didn't choose as a reward.
    You can save different outfits per spec!
    "Hidden" slots are now saved per outfit.
    You can now hide shoulders
    3 new transmoggable slots - Weapon Enchants, Shirts, and Tabards!
    Source

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, why do you people even stay with this game?

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Firstly, if you could shrink that quote, it'd be great. And secondly, it's because you need to do it once for each armor class (four times) and then again for the other faction (another four).
    I completely fucking agree I'm about to punch a bitch this is THE MOST UNNECESSARY FUCKING SYSTEM I'VE EVER HEARD OF.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I'm surprised that you didn't get this the first time it was announced that it was going to be equip-specific. A little late to be complaining about it now. Besides, Loremaster isn't difficult to do or obtain multiple times.
    Fuck doing Loremaster multiple times, I'm already way behind on achievement chasing I'm not interested in refarming content in an expansion that's looking to be an insane grindfest as it is just to get the stuff I'm already supposed to have unlocked.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    The equip restriction to unlock something has never made any sense whatsoever. You're not equipping it, you're not using it, you're just putting it into a collection so that other characters can use it, just like heirlooms.

But Blizzard loves their corrupted wish shtick and needlessly messy and obsolete systems, so we'll have to endure this nonsense until they finally snap out of it.
    Enough people are already defending them that I won't be surprised if they don't renege on it until 9.2 or something. It takes a lot of outrage to get them to change things, and I don't see enough people seeing this as worth arguing for.