Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How about some of you post your own self pictures so we can laugh at them too?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    To be fair, Im not exactly a fan of Michelle's approach either. The real obesity problem starts and ends at home, and if parents dont care then theres not much a single school lunch can do. I just have issues with people blaming the quality on Michelle when the quality has always been shitastic. I get the portion size arguments though.
    I believe the same thing. It absolutely starts in the home. If your parents are over feeding their children, then cutting back on portion sizes only while at school will leave the kids hungry all day.

If portion control is an acceptable way to keep childrens weight in check, it would need to be done through out the day. Not have a huge sugary breakfast at home, a tiny lunch at school (where you are using the most energy) then to come home and eat crappy snacks and a huge dinner. This would be an unbalanced way to eat.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Well Melania sure was one expensive mail order bride.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I believe the same thing. It absolutely starts in the home. If your parents are over feeding their children, then cutting back on portion sizes only while at school will leave the kids hungry all day.

If portion control is an acceptable way to keep childrens weight in check, it would need to be done through out the day. Not have a huge sugary breakfast at home, a tiny lunch at school (where you are using the most energy) then to come home and eat crappy snacks and a huge dinner. This would be an unbalanced way to eat.
    Correct. When students complained about food, so did their parents. There is no freedom like freedom to pork yourself to death with s..t food. Disgusting but oh so American!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Sure. Laugh away.

[IMG][/IMG]
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Melania is also pretty smart from what I've heard. Has an architecture degree(I think) and speaks 5 languages.
    If by "degree" you mean "dropped out after one year" then yes.

Michele Obama went to Princeton, where she graduated in 1985. Then Harvard Law, where she graduated in 1988. This is two more college degrees than all three Mrs. Trumps combined.

Sure =]

Omg, that is fucking hilarious!! Love the guy or hate the guy, Trump has had some of the most epic pics done about him.

Well Melania Trump is way hotter but that cartoon is a bit unfair. Michelle Obama is decent looking and also what? 6 years older?

I think I'm a decent looking guy but that doesn't mean I should be compared to professional models...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Melania Trump is a beautiful woman, as is Michelle. Melania is also a walking plastic surgery clinic.

Cartoon is clearly in poor taste. Topic should be locked.
    No, it shouldn't be. We shouldn't lock threads because it might hurt someones feelings.

Ironically, I'm pretty sure I have see you make fun of Trump often, how is this really any different? Oh I know, because its COOL to hate Trump. Got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is actually a very very long picture thread in the fun stuff (I think) section.

Didn't Trump attack Cruz with a comparison of Heidi Cruz and his wife?

Again, lol.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    A former model vs. a Princeton and Harvard educated lawyer...
    But I guess a woman's looks are more important than her brains right?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being nude is somehow unclassy?
    To prudes and people that don't get naked except to bath and change, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post

Cherry picking some unflattering pictures isn't a very good argument
    Putin khuliyo

Bahahaha. I would love to see this. I didn't think it was appropriate when some media folks were making fun of Ben Carson's wife for her looks and I am nowhere near a Carson supporter. I just think it's mean and unnecessary to do that. Focus on the policies, not the person's looks.
    Skoldier for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    Bahahaha. I would love to see this. I didn't think it was appropriate when some media folks were making fun of Ben Carson's wife for her looks and I am nowhere near a Carson supporter. I just think it's mean and unnecessary to do that. Focus on the policies, not the person's looks.
    Especially when Ben Carson himself is such a huge source of entertainment.

Deleted
    A cartoon!

The outrage!

Of course trump's wife is prettier...
    So what if she's had plastic surgery, it is just body modification and if it makes her happy to look even better by getting plastic surgery, so be it
    I don't see why people are so against that

I'm confused, a woman who has accomplished a lot of really awesome things, versus a woman whose only talent and accomplishment is looking pretty? Where's the comparison?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Hmmmm... if someone looks attractive they are a bimbo?
    No. But "being attractive" should not be a priority to look for in a First Lady
    Putin khuliyo