Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    No, the wall idea is stupid, and you are an idiot for believing in it. What is needed is harsher punishments for crossing the boarder illegally, including jail time. Right now they don't even get that. Furthermore, heavier fines need to be placed on companies and corporations that hire illegals. Both those solutions cost far less than building a wall and would have equal or greater effects.
    Hate to bust your bubble, but the notion that they are pouring across the border illegally is asinine. The vast majority of illegal immigrants from Mexico actually enter the country legally through checkpoints.

Another fact to consider: There are fewer illegal immigrants from Mexico now than there were in 2007. More are leaving each year than are entering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Illegals are not citizens of the state and therefore do not deserve protections or freedoms afforded within the constitution. This includes protection from cruel and usual punishment.

IMO if you get caught and you get deported you get branded. As in hot iron branding. This makes them ineligible for legal immigration EVER. Even if you have family members within the county. If you get caught in the county again you start losing fingers.

Eventually you lose enough fingers they cannot work anymore.
    http://www.un.org/en/universal-decla...-human-rights/

Perhaps you should give it a read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illegals are not citizens of the state and therefore do not deserve protections or freedoms afforded within the constitution. This includes protection from cruel and usual punishment.

IMO if you get caught and you get deported you get branded. As in hot iron branding. This makes them ineligible for legal immigration EVER. Even if you have family members within the county. If you get caught in the county again you start losing fingers.

What an insipid and barbaric comment. How does this make you any different from countries like Saudi Arabia?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    To pick this one point out, this isn't an issue, not unless you're arguing from some white-supremacist standpoint.
    Yep, you must be a white supremacist for wanting the character of your nation to stay intact.

Now that I think about it, Japan's immigration policy reeks of white supremacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Illegal immigration is always a problem. What's wrong with Trumps proposals? Before you say 'he wants to deport every last one of them its impossible', thats obvious. Start high. Border wall designs are used by Mexico, Israel, Hungary, Bulgaria and others and it works for them. I am sure Trumps wall will be a big beautiful wall that grows 10 feet higher every time a regressive complains.
    Because walls like that will fail to be reasonable solutions as long as immigrants have access to the advanced technology we call "boats".

Most illegal immigration to the USA is either via boat, or by legally passing through checkpoints, as it is. The idea that a wall will "fix" anything is woefully ill-informed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Uh, yeah? There's mexicans everywhere.

I don't know what to tell you. I am more comfortable around white people for obvious reasons, but that is becoming harder to come by and not just here, but a lot of the EU now too. Perhaps it's just karma for stealing this country, albeit fare and square.

The major problem with second and third word countries is all there is to do is fuck so they end up having more kids than the average white person and over run everything.
    Yeah this post isn't raciest at all.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    I welcome all of you to the border towns!

Come down here and run your mouths about how there isn't a problem.

If you live anywhere but the SW border, your opinion has no merit.
    I live in a border town too. I agree with this comment. Also I'm Hispanic and yes we need to kick out illegals, but not by building a wall, that won't work.

7+ Year Old Account

Do you feel all warm and fuzzy when you post things like this?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Yep, you must be a white supremacist for wanting the character of your nation to stay intact.
    When you identify the "character" of your country on these kinds of grounds, that's what it amounts to. Mexican culture is a significant aspect of American culture, already. Not surprising, when much of the USA used to be part of Mexico. And the focus when people talk about "illegals" is almost exclusively targeted at Mexicans.

Now that I think about it, Japan's immigration policy reeks of white supremacy.
    I take similar issues with Japan's policy; they have a long history of racial supremacist thinking. They just think the supreme race is Japanese, rather than Caucasian. That doesn't make it "better".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Perhaps people should come up with their own arguments instead of going "lol le human rights, owned11!!".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Perhaps people should come up with their own arguments instead of going "lol le human rights, owned11!!".
    Dang you got me, we should obviously torture people who simply want a better life now!

Good call.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Dang you got me, we should obviously torture people who simply want a better life now!

Good call.
    If people want a better life they should take the already existing paths that are legal instead of entering a country illegally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a champion of gun rights, but let's not pretend the second amendment hasn't been under fire for a while now.
    By under fire I meant actual policies being implemented that infringe on the constitution, not the silly pandering debates that go on to placate or anger the pro-gun lobby for the sake of votes. And I happen to be pro 2nd amendment with reasonable safety measures.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    When someone's proposing cutting off fingers for something that isn't even a crime, do you really expect a detailed response as to why it's asinine?

Parking for two hours in a one-hour parking zone is more of a legal infraction than being an illegal immigrant, in the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you identify the "character" of your country on these kinds of grounds, that's what it amounts to. Mexican culture is a significant aspect of American culture, already. Not surprising, when much of the USA used to be part of Mexico. And the focus when people talk about "illegals" is almost exclusively targeted at Mexicans.
    I wasn't aware that wanting to maintain the composition of one's nation was the same as declaring one race to be "supreme" as you later stated. A White minority in America (or any European country) is appalling. Does that mean I believe whites are the "supreme" race? Absolutely not.

Japan was built by the Japanese, for the Japanese people. The Japanese should always be a majority, and in a position of strength, in Japan.

Deleted
    When someone's proposing cutting off fingers for something that isn't even a crime, do you really expect a detailed response as to why it's asinine?
    From what I'm reading when I just googled it, it can give you 6 months in prison to enter illegally. So, it definitely is a crime.

The research numbers do not lie.
    You, on the other hand...

Illegal immigration creates job competition and contributes to wage stagnation here.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...on-in-the-u-s/
    The article does not say any such thing. The word "wage" does not appear in it, nor does "salary," "pay," "stagnation," or "competition."

Illegal immigrants have a higher birth rate which overfills schools classes and burdens social programs here.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ants-declines/
    The article does not say any such thing. It makes absolutely no references to schools, classes or social programs. If one chose to be generous, it does actually mention the birth rate being higher, but everything else is simply your interjection. (Oh, by the way, it also claims that most of these children are US citizens.)

The demand to job creation correspondence ration is not 1:1. In other words for every two new immigrants let in only one new job is created. Leading to a net loss of jobs for the total population here.
    http://cis.org/for-every-new-job-two-new-immigrants
    Hey good job, you actually found an article that says what you claim it says! One out of three would make you a pretty decent baseball player. Let us also note that this "study," which is nothing more than the opinion of an organization whose tagline begins with "low immigration," actually studied nothing. They simply found the number of immigrants estimated for a year and the number of jobs estimated to be created. It also includes all immigrants, not just illegal ones. These numbers have little to nothing to do with each other, unless perhaps your argument is that all immigration should be stopped if any unemployment exists (ie, always).

I'm not interested in getting into an immigration debate, least of all with a person who already makes things up to suit his agenda. Maybe everything you said is completely right. It's certainly not stated in the "research" you provide, and claiming that "the research numbers do not lie" is dishonest at best.
    Last edited by Xar226; 2016-05-18 at 11:25 PM.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

I am so sick and tired of being called a racist just because I just realize that immigration is a problem.
    No your not a racist (I don't know you so there's that), just uninformed or emotional with the rest of the anti-immigration brigade. It's not exactly a problem when they are now leaving nor is any solution by Trump a cost effective solution. If you think the costs of keeping immigrants today is bad, wait till you see the bill for securing our borders or deporting them by the masses.

We're not exactly overpopulated, they still act as consumers, and if you want to keep wages from being over competitive then crack down on the companies hiring illegals. By placing the fear of deportation on them, that fear can be abused by companies when hiring illegals. See how that works?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't aware that wanting to maintain the composition of one's nation was the same as declaring one race to be "supreme" as you later stated. A White minority in America (or any European country) is appalling. Does that mean I believe whites are the "supreme" race? Absolutely not.
    At best, you're just an anti-miscegenation type, like the folks who oppose interracial marriages. Which is a kissing cousin of white supremacy, and pretty much equally irrational and indefensible.

10+ Year Old Account
    . A White minority in America (or any European country) is appalling. Does that mean I believe whites are the "supreme" race? Absolutely not.
    I'd love to hear your rationale on this. How is it appalling?

For the record I don't think you believe whites are the supreme race, but if you're going to say what I think you're going to say then I'd consider it a bit short-sighted.