Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Why are you so afraid of mixing races and cultures? It is part of natural progression.
    We can debate all day about whether or not it's "natural" for a Korean to have their race and culture mixed with an Italian; however, something being "natural" is not an argument in favor of it.

Mixing races and cultures is fine. It only becomes a problem when one race or culture is mixed away entirely. Unfortunately, if you take that position regarding European people or culture, you open yourself up for some very dishonest allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Yes and then they have kids here making them citizens and they turn into cholos and gangsters. Thanks for playing like I don't literally live in mexican and black gangster central or anything.
    Anyone born in this country is a citizen... yes that is how it has been for a long time. Personally, I'm a big fan of the 14th Amendment. But hey, at least you aren't coming across as a racist d-bag.

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Mexico doesn't use border walls.
    They have a fence on their southern border. Just a fence, not a wall.

Hungary doesn't have a wall either, they just have a fence on their southern border that they made specifically to keep out the refugees from the middle east. Which mostly works because the refugees didn't really want to go to Hungary in the first place, was just a path to Austria and Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Whites have a right to their own countries as much as anyone else does. European culture is something that should be continued by those who spawned it, just as any other culture.

I'd be equally appalled to see the Japanese being overrun in Japan, for example.
    I can agree with you on that to a certain degree. I love the rich cultures different countries have to offer, but you mentioned earlier both the US and Europe when the US has been known to be a "melting pot" for a long time. Also the mixing of cultures is bound to happen gradually, it's inevitable.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    We can debate all day about whether or not it's "natural" for a Korean to have their race and culture mixed with an Italian; however, something being "natural" is not an argument in favor of it.

Mixing races and cultures is fine. It only becomes a problem when one race or culture is mixed away entirely. Unfortunately, if you take that position regarding European people or culture, you open yourself up for some very dishonest allegations.
    Because the argument is nonsensical.

A kid with Korean/Italian parentage is still Italian in heritage. It hasn't been "mixed away".

And cultures shift over time, anyway. What "Italian" means to people today isn't the same as it was generations ago. And it will continue to change, because cultural identities aren't static.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    I didn't say it's abhorable that diversity exists. I said population replacement is more abhorable than being against interracial marriage.
    Are you trying to argue that racial and cutural purity is worthy of forcing upon people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    There's really not that much mixing of races going on outside of a small portion of the population in most countries.
    Its hell of a lot more than what was going on even 100 years ago. Human species developed into many different races cause there wasn't race mixing. It was difficult to travel from one place to another before and now it is not cause of technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread title seems misleading since this thread is about Illegal immigration mostly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Anyone born in this country is a citizen... yes that is how it has been for a long time. Personally, I'm a big fan of the 14th Amendment. But hey, at least you aren't coming across as a racist d-bag.
    It's racist to point out the facts that races tend to gravitate towards their own? Oh yeah, I forgot half of this site is sjw central

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because the argument is nonsensical.

A kid with Korean/Italian parentage is still Italian in heritage. It hasn't been "mixed away".

And cultures shift over time, anyway. What "Italian" means to people today isn't the same as it was generations ago. And it will continue to change, because cultural identities aren't static.
    They are not korean then

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That is one of the big issues here with illegal immigration. What laws we do have are lacking in both enforcement and details. One of the things which is making Trump popular is his appeal to a lot of people wanting stronger border control and enforcement of the laws we do have. No wall is going to stop totally illegal immigration, but it can help slow the tide and any steps to do that is a good thing for this country in my opinion.
    But illegal inmigrants are not that big of a problem. They are not a problem that would be worth 24 billion or more dollars to build. It certainly is not a problem that is worth 600 billion dollars to deport them all. I can get behind the idea of a better border control security. But not at the cost of the wildlife, trumping people's private property, disgracing people's beloved graveyards and so on; specially if there is no guarantee that the wall will be effective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    You're problem is that we won't keep our country's "character" with immigration. My point is that you can cease immigration tonight, and people will still be mixed as blacks, whites, Chinese, Mexicans, etc. are having sex. South Park is not off when they predict what the future people look like. It's happening whether you like it or not and you can blame globalization on that, not immigration alone.
    Again, you're completely ignoring the fact that miscegenation isn't what's responsible for people becoming minorities in their own lands. If you're trusting South Park for insightful commentary, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

They will still exist, just transitioned. Still not seeing the problem if everyone in the world suddenly looks the same race.
    No, they actually wouldn't. Japanese culture would be diluted to the point of being unidentifiable, and the Japanese people would become something else entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The concept of ethnic purity is pretty much complete garbage. It's based on entirely arbitrary concepts. .
    I've yet to advocate for ethnic purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    They are not korean then
    What are they?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    They have a fence on their southern border. Just a fence, not a wall.

Hungary doesn't have a wall either, they just have a fence on their southern border that they made specifically to keep out the refugees from the middle east. Which mostly works because the refugees didn't really want to go to Hungary in the first place, was just a path to Austria and Germany.
    No they don't. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatem...3Mexico_border They are even lacking resources to keep control of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    What are they?
    Koralian, duh.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's racist to point out the facts that races tend to gravitate towards their own? Oh yeah, I forgot half of this site is sjw central
    You mean to tell me that centuries of racism pushing the "inferior" races into ghettos of their own race because it was their only option isn't immediately undone within five decades of it being made illegal!??!?!??!??

Woahhh.

Why didn't all of those poor black people with no money or opportunity instantly move to upper-class-white-people-ville!? You're right Video Games, it must be because they absolutely love living in shit holes and hate white people!

The fact that you aren't committed to a mental institution given your delusional view of the world is scary.

Deleted
    Its hell of a lot more than what was going on even 100 years ago. Human species developed into many different races cause there wasn't race mixing. It was difficult to travel from one place to another before and now it is not cause of technology.
    I wouldn't call it "hell of a lot more", you rarely ever see mixed couples as it is. If it was as common as people claim, one would see more mixed couples.

As always, this focuses on supply side, and not demand side.

Enforce the laws against employing undocumented immigrants.

Plain and simple.

The reason it's not done, the reason why they rail against undocumented immigrants, is because (1) the donor class doesn't want to get rid of a source of cheap labor and (2) the political class knows that the issue energizes the base (i.e., xenophobes are easily riled up by "the other," multiculturals recognize that we've had one group of "unwanted" after another going back 300+ years).

Deleted

You cant stop cultures changing even if you keep a race pure. Look at Europe's culture 200 years ago and look at it now. Its very different even without adding immigrants. Even look at US culture, people migrated from Europe around 300 years ago and now it is very different from European culture.

Deleted
    You cant stop cultures changing even if you keep a race pure. Look at Europe's culture 200 years ago and look at it now. Its very different even without adding immigrants. Even look at US culture, people migrated from Europe around 300 years ago and now it is very different from European culture.
    You also can't force a change in culture that people doesn't embrace by themselves, which is what many politicians are trying to do nowadays it seems, and many of the people arguing that diversity is good. Norms creates the society, laws are made after the norms. Laws does not make norms.