Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Anyone get the feeling that Blizzard is still trying to figure out the value of mobility?
    Not sure, they just threw Herbal Cleanse away...

LAso Morales had a very bad win rate, she did not get that much better till she was buffed.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Forgot how awesome those videos are.

I really want to play Heroes again but solo queue is soul destroying :/

So, my first game as Chromie: Battlefield of Eternity, literally one of her worst maps, if not THE worst. Enemy team has both Arthas and Anub'arak. AND they have a Zeratul to top it all off. Oh, and our Tyrael keeps DCing and ends up with 11 deaths in just under 20 minutes. What a shitshow.

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely nailed a Tracer with a Sand Blast in the next game though. Worth it!

Dropping a sand trap ult in front of the enemy base and sealing the enemy in is quite satisfying.

Not a fan of the hour glass, would be different if it didn't make them intangible and let me smack on them at least once. The upgrade to slow after seems to me like it should of been part of the kit to begin with if I can't hit them while trapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    She doesn't bring anything new to the table that Li Ming offers. They are almost same in concept minus the Li Ming teleport which gives big plus to Li Ming over her.
    She can poke way stronger than Li Ming and with greater accuracy, if played well. You just can stand in front of person you are poking since it is so easy to dodge sand blast.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not sure, they just threw Herbal Cleanse away...

They gave her Cleanse in line with other supports though.

She does make people afraid to seige those gates as they can't see any of the hits coming and her sand blast ignores minions/gates. Or even standing behind their own gates firing out as she has longer range and can possibly hit 2 people with blast and aoe that you can't see coming. It becomes a game of shooting fish in a barrel.

Just have to remember to stay back, way way back because if you get caught out of position you are as good as dead.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-05-18 at 11:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    She does make people afraid to seige those gates as they can't see any of the hits coming and her sand blast ignores minions/gates. Or even standing behind their own gates firing out as she has longer range and can possibly hit 2 people with blast and aoe that you can't see coming. It becomes a game of shooting fish in a barrel.

Just have to remember to stay back, way way back because if you get caught out of position you are as good as dead.
    Or do the easy thing and play Tracer, Chromie can't do shit to a half-decent Tracer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I just finished my first game as Chromie and I have to admit I really like the hero, there is nothing more satisfying that watching people slide across the floor when they get mowed down by a sand blast, gotta love ragdoll physics!

I did get alot of shit from my team mates for using sandblast when no enemy heroes were nearby, I wish people were a little more knowledgable when it comes to hero talents.. I went with the bronze talon talent that greatly enhance Chromie's next basic attack following a sandblast.

Its definitely a hero that requires thought as the delay on her q and w makes hits hard to land against aware players, so casting it while within their sight lines is useless since most semi decent players will just side step your abilities but taking someone out as they try to duck behind their walls is oh so satisfying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't remember that ever being official.
    ^Don't worry Blizz has stated before that Chromie is a female and has always been one.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Or do the easy thing and play Tracer, Chromie can't do shit to a half-decent Tracer.
    Only if the Tracer sees it coming. If not, pop like a zit.

Past and Future Me is lackluster, It gives you the impression you are gonna snipe enemies with it but I rarely see it happens in matches. I advice everyone to take Pocket of Time It gives you control over in many cases.

That is my Build

First impressions, my fears of her being a worse nova are coming true
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Yeah, I know the win rate speaks for itself, but she really is a trash hero at the moment.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Total random question: But can dragons shapeshift into anything other than humanoids? I know they choose gnomes, elves, humans, for obvious reasons. However could they transform into an animal or some other form if they needed to? Or is it just humanoids

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Never judge how good a hero is on day 1.

Also don't compare to *cough*broken as fuck*cough* heroes like Li Ming.

Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    Total random question: But can dragons shapeshift into anything other than humanoids? I know they choose gnomes, elves, humans, for obvious reasons. However could they transform into an animal or some other form if they needed to? Or is it just humanoids
    I'm assuming they can choose whatever form they like, but it's never been shown.

Probably not a lot of appeal to transforming into other things when you can be a massive dragon. Other than a mortal form for talking to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

She's fun, and certainly seems to ruin St. Hammers day... but her health is just tiny. Even the 1.5 HS talent doesn't always help as your hp barely lasts that amount at times.

The time trap is pretty fun at 20 when you get three, can make a minefield out of them. But.. the thing I'd change is the time taken for them to setup should be based on distance from you, so long range is the whole setup time, and ontop of you is 1/4 of the time.

I haven't seen a lot of Chromie, but the ones I fought that seemed pretty good always hung out at poke range and had traps set up in case you got close. So they had time to back out.

But I was on Illidan so that didn't work out so well :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Never judge how good a hero is on day 1.
    I agree in principle but, apart from The Butcher, day 1 results have been reliable judge of performance.
    I am the lucid dream

To be fair, everyone's using her in every single match, whether she belongs there or not. To me she seems like a very niche hero who is not meant to be played in as large a variety of matches as she is currently.