Thread: [TV] The Flash!

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would have thought that the only thing it took to make Black Canary's sonic scream thing not stupid looking was to add a little bit of vfx to it. Makes me wonder why they never did that on Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Who would have thought that the only thing it took to make Black Canary's sonic scream thing not stupid looking was to add a little bit of vfx to it. Makes me wonder why they never did that on Arrow.
    I still don't think she does a great job with the scream, Silver Banshee on Supergirl was much more organic.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

guess at some point e2 laurel will get rehabilitated and shipped off to arrow
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Maybe to emphasize the difference between a device and a metapower?

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Maybe to emphasize the difference between a device and a metapower?
    also since laurel 1's not a meta cranking it up as high as sirens probably wouldve had side affects
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Was it portrayed as a religious experience? Seemed like more of an out of worldly experience that put his life into perspective and helped him move on from grieving over his dead mother. Dunno why that has to be religious.

You can enjoy the view of a garden without thinking there are fairies at the bottom of it.
    Yes, the speedforce spoke of itself of being above everything, and it will be there at the end of it as well, something along those lines.
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

I enjoyed flash's attitude. Reminded me of what I remember of him as a kid from some animated series - cocky asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    guess at some point e2 laurel will get rehabilitated and shipped off to arrow
    If so, why even bother to kill off her e1 character at all? Could've just had her visiting Cisco in Central City when Harry's attempt to get Barry his powers back went wrong, bammo, instant meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    If so, why even bother to kill off her e1 character at all? Could've just had her visiting Cisco in Central City when Harry's attempt to get Barry his powers back went wrong, bammo, instant meta.
    Being dead for remainder of season or being in a coma for remainder of season, not really a difference there. I agree it's kind of a cop out/waste to do it, but if Earth 2 does get destroyed or merged with Earth 1 they no doubt will eventually add Black Siren to the team(s). Baring in mind this will be a completely different Laurel in character, and her original character was iffy with the fans since season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Being dead for remainder of season or being in a coma for remainder of season, not really a difference there.
    Only a few metas went comatose when they got their powers, so she could have been active for the season if they cared for her to be.

- - - Updated - - -

It's official! An Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl crossover is happening this December.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Welcome to the CW Network, where everything DC related stays and eats popcorn"

>.> (Not opposed, just think it's amusing how things are going)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Re-watching season 1 for giggles, nearing the end where we see the Reverse Flashes suit ring, I have to ask WHEN DOES FLASH GET ONE?!?! I know Cisco asks Thawn about it but that seems to be as afar as it goes. Its such a neat toy, I want Barry to have one.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Re-watching season 1 for giggles, nearing the end where we see the Reverse Flashes suit ring, I have to ask WHEN DOES FLASH GET ONE?!?! I know Cisco asks Thawn about it but that seems to be as afar as it goes. Its such a neat toy, I want Barry to have one.
    When Barry disappeared into the Speed Force, his suit was shredded, which is how Cisco had a piece to vibe off of. Yet when he came out, he had a fully functional suit. I think he's going towards having the ability to generate a uniform out of the Speed Force, like the pre-New 52 Wally West.

When Barry disappeared into the Speed Force, his suit was shredded, which is how Cisco had a piece to vibe off of. Yet when he came out, he had a fully functional suit. I think he's going towards having the ability to generate a uniform out of the Speed Force, like the pre-New 52 Wally West.
    Yeh thats a good point, kinda didnt even realize that.....

I mean, thats cool too, but something about the the ring seems cooler to me.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Only a few metas went comatose when they got their powers, so she could have been active for the season if they cared for her to be.

- - - Updated - - -

It's official! An Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl crossover is happening this December.

That is AWESOME, i watch Chicago franchise and SVU. When they do cross overs, they are truly amazing episodes.

More crossovers....yay....

Hope I don't choke on all that CW crap. The Flash is the only show they have that hasn't gone down hill yet.

wait until you get Archie "The Vampire Slayer", lol. Although there is no DC tie in with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    But Supergirl is in a totally different universe, or w/e you call it...how are they going to pull that off?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    But Supergirl is in a totally different universe, or w/e you call it...how are they going to pull that off?
    Crisis on Infinite Earths for the 4-show crossover?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Crisis on Infinite Earths for the 4-show crossover?
    And now I actually night need to start watching supergirl if they are doing cross overs...fuck.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose