Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Hint to anyone. Do NOT get into Platinum. I have a high feeling 90% of the people in plat are simply boosted. I seriously haven't had worse teams and I got placed in Silver at the beginning of the season.
    This is how I felt going up any division. Even prior to Dynamic queue, though its happenings alot more now.

Solo queue plz return. Dynamic is cancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Do any Vayne know what they are doing? Except that godlike you will have on your enemy team, that is able to 1v5 your team of course :P

Good Vaynes are a rare breed for sure.
    Got a Vayne mid in my last promo game to Gold 4 yesterday...you can guess what I thought would happen.

But...well she rekt the enemy teams midlane Ahri and in lategame their entire team aswell. All with a Trinity Force and Wits End as first and second items.

Won the game. Jumped from Gold 5 to Gold 3 and restored faith in (some) Vayne players.

BTT: I hate Fizz. As a support player this champ is so obnoxious to play against. You try to peel for your ADC and this fish just melt the face of your poor Lucian or whatever in 2 seconds....
    "Men, Women and Children. None were spared the masters wrath. Your Death will be no different" - Falric

Quote Originally Posted by XTRWLT View Post
    Got a Vayne mid in my last promo game to Gold 4 yesterday...you can guess what I thought would happen.

But...well she rekt the enemy teams midlane Ahri and in lategame their entire team aswell. All with a Trinity Force and Wits End as first and second items.

Won the game. Jumped from Gold 5 to Gold 3 and restored faith in (some) Vayne players.

BTT: I hate Fizz. As a support player this champ is so obnoxious to play against. You try to peel for your ADC and this fish just melt the face of your poor Lucian or whatever in 2 seconds....
    Yeah, it is a wonder when you finally get the good one on your team.

Indeed, I really hate Fizz and Yasuo players.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Got to love getting smack talked by an ADC that you are out farming... when you're playing Sion jungle :/
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    This is how I felt going up any division. Even prior to Dynamic queue, though its happenings alot more now.

Solo queue plz return. Dynamic is cancer
    Soloq is cancer too. 10 random players flailing around with no coordination hoping to win.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2016-05-03 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Soloq is cancer too. 10 random players flailing around with no coordination hoping to win.
    Still alot better than 4 people on coms with no idea what to do :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

I don't understand why people complain about queue times because nobody wants to play support, and then they're toxic AF to their support.

Our top Ekko starts raging at me about 5 minutes into the game when my adc and I had won a fight botlane and ran back to our tower because we were low and the enemy Kassawin/Kindred showed up. He TPs to a minion almost under their tower and then bitches that 'we had no follow up' when we didn't immediately turn around and engage to be bursted while our CDs were all down. He DC's for a little and I run to top tier 2 to stall the huge wave just out of range of his turret as he comes back and bitches at me again for trying to 'steal CS'. After that he was constantly bitching about how I'm terrible, an example being the enemy snuck a Baron (that wasn't warded) while all my wards were botside jungle (ADC and I were pushing T2 tower, and Ekko still had 2 stacks on yellow trinket top)(I realize we should've thought something was up when only botlane was visible on the mini-map, but that's why we're only in Gold).

I played Morg support, ended 2/3/28 with 79% kill participation and 17,906 damage to champs while keeping flanks warded and helping take towers/dragons down (zhonya's, FQC being the only items that could be construed as damage in my build). He ended 5/3/13 (45% KP) with 18,657 on broken ass Ekko, yet I'm still somehow worthless, even though our win was due to me catching out the Kass, enabling us to push down and eventually win the 5v4 teamfight).

DON'T BE A TOXIC ASSHOLE OR THERE WON'T BE ANY SUPPORT PLAYERS LEFT!
    Last edited by ambivalence; 2016-05-09 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Better than pre-mades who turn everything into a five man objective at gold.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

So I finally get around to playing ranked. Dude locks in Taliyah top lane, I look at his history, he is a shit Taliyah so I ban it. He then proceeds to pick shaco and completely feed the enemy top laner who was nasus. Meanwhile, Jinx and I dumped on their botlane, but ofc we lose the game. Fuck this hell! I am in my placements, I swear I am going to get bronze because of these shitters

Worst. Freaking. Game. Ever.

So I am trying to climb out of silver (ye low elo, jadda jadda, easypeasy jadda jadda), and I'm in Promo to S2 (again). Been having some good games lately, not easy ones but fun challenging with even teams. Then I get into Promo, and get teamed up with a Nasus with 0 games, unranked this and last season and 60 normal wins total and a MF with two losses and unranked this and last season but with 75 normal wins. (all according to lolnexus).

I normally don't check out my team like that anymore, as it gives me little info, sometimes I search up my lane opponent on op.gg but thats it. But this game goes so fucking wrong, so here is the story:

Vayne (their ADC) gets som lagg issues while invading our jungle and dies, MF gets the kill and all is good. Some minutes later Vayne gets her first kill bot, two minutes after that a second one, and it keeps piling up, and she got 8 kills 10 minutes in. I tell MF to stop feeding and just farm (they are honestly trying to fucking fight a fed Vayne), and she goes "sorry, never played MF before..". Ehh ok "why are you ruining ranked games then?" is my reply to that.
    Our Zac then suddenly starts to flame me for not doing too great, because I am 0/1 as Yasuo vs Karma mid after a good gank by their Malph were they blew everything on me (CC for days with knock up and root), but I am still 30 CS ahead of Karma and then starts to wack her rather easy when I get my Shiv.

So I start to roam, we kill Vayne two times (but it takes the whole team pretty much), but I can't get the killing blows so no snowballing happening, after a while I am 3/1/7 after roaming bot and top 24/7.

Also while all this is happening our unranked Nasus that also have never played him is vs Satan (read:Teemo) and gets demolished but still try to fight him, Teemo is now 7/0...

GG #promo games. We just surrendered 25 minutes in when Vayne/Ali took on 5 of us and we barely got Vayne and lost 3.

Vayne was extremly good though, and Vayne + Ali was premade. So I would assume any other silver not premade bot would have lost to them, but had they brains to just farm under turret.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So I finally get around to playing ranked. Dude locks in Taliyah top lane, I look at his history, he is a shit Taliyah so I ban it. He then proceeds to pick shaco and completely feed the enemy top laner who was nasus. Meanwhile, Jinx and I dumped on their botlane, but ofc we lose the game. Fuck this hell! I am in my placements, I swear I am going to get bronze because of these shitters
    Your first time or are u doing provisional games? Try mid lane or jungle and play team oriented champs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Worst. Freaking. Game. Ever.

So I am trying to climb out of silver (ye low elo, jadda jadda, easypeasy jadda jadda), and I'm in Promo to S2 (again). Been having some good games lately, not easy ones but fun challenging with even teams. Then I get into Promo, and get teamed up with a Nasus with 0 games, unranked this and last season and 60 normal wins total and a MF with two losses and unranked this and last season but with 75 normal wins. (all according to lolnexus).

I normally don't check out my team like that anymore, as it gives me little info, sometimes I search up my lane opponent on op.gg but thats it. But this game goes so fucking wrong, so here is the story:

Vayne (their ADC) gets som lagg issues while invading our jungle and dies, MF gets the kill and all is good. Some minutes later Vayne gets her first kill bot, two minutes after that a second one, and it keeps piling up, and she got 8 kills 10 minutes in. I tell MF to stop feeding and just farm (they are honestly trying to fucking fight a fed Vayne), and she goes "sorry, never played MF before..". Ehh ok "why are you ruining ranked games then?" is my reply to that.
    Our Zac then suddenly starts to flame me for not doing too great, because I am 0/1 as Yasuo vs Karma mid after a good gank by their Malph were they blew everything on me (CC for days with knock up and root), but I am still 30 CS ahead of Karma and then starts to wack her rather easy when I get my Shiv.

So I start to roam, we kill Vayne two times (but it takes the whole team pretty much), but I can't get the killing blows so no snowballing happening, after a while I am 3/1/7 after roaming bot and top 24/7.

Also while all this is happening our unranked Nasus that also have never played him is vs Satan (read:Teemo) and gets demolished but still try to fight him, Teemo is now 7/0...

GG #promo games. We just surrendered 25 minutes in when Vayne/Ali took on 5 of us and we barely got Vayne and lost 3.

Vayne was extremly good though, and Vayne + Ali was premade. So I would assume any other silver not premade bot would have lost to them, but had they brains to just farm under turret.
    That's why I don't support... I've heard to many horror stories.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Your first time or are u doing provisional games? Try mid lane or jungle and play team oriented champs.
    I haven't played a ranked game since season 4, so I am in my provisional games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I haven't played a ranked game since season 4, so I am in my provisional games.
    Yea, my recommendation for placement is to pick a champion which has solo carry potential - and is good in games that go on for 25+ minutes. In low ELO virtually all games which are not Surrender@20, go on for 30+ minutes, and whoever wins those late game teamfights wins the match. Champions like Sejuani, Malphite, Amumu, Galio, Jinx, Alistar, etc - that's how to get a good placement.

You have to rely on yourself to land a big initiate on the enemy team - silver/bronze players won't engage until they know it's safe (or they'll suicide dive when it's clearly not). So you need a champion that can go in first (or go in with the idiot shaco/yi who just walked into the middle of the enemy team 1v5 and you know is going to blame everyone else when he dies alone).

The reason a tanky / high CC champion does well is because low ELO players also tend to all build glass cannon champions and items - so if you give them a second to get their spells off, they'll probably score kills - but if nobody on your team has good CC - they'll die to a single random Ezreal Q in their general direction: because they have no armor/mr/hp.

Once you are placed, it's much easier to find a good duo queue player - and then you can play other types of champions together - but for initial placement: you have to be the playmaker.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-05-24 at 06:14 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    *snip*
    Yeah, knowing how to engage and when to engage can make you climb real fast. The flipside is that even when you get an amazing engage you can still lose horribly, provided the gold count is somewhat even. In lower ELO's there is a chance your ''carries'' are just standing around and jerking it while watching you die and then proceed to blame you for a lost teamfight.

Honestly, pick something that does not fall off the face of the earth after 25 minutes because in low ELO the game will go to the 35/40 minute mark 9.9 out of 10 times anyway. Pick something that becomes unkillable or something that just murders everything he/she looks at.

The trick though is to pick something that doesn't need the whole freaking game to scale and something that doesn't fall off after early game is over (unless horribly fed). But that's can be hard to balance sometimes. ehh... Well,

I could go on and on and on about what to do and what not to do. The only thing I can say is, good luck.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-05-24 at 11:14 PM.

Deleted
    I officially can no longer stand my ELO.

I finally climbed out of Bronze last night, and subsequently hit a wall of players that probably have fewer collective brain cells than the people I was playing with while I was in Bronze 5.

Just did a game as Nasus. Went pretty well, I was against a Garen top lane and he couldn't touch me because I let my wave push into me and I can farm very well under tower, especially with a champ with an AA reset like Nasus has.
    By the 20 minute mark I had probably 400+ stacks, I think. No deaths, more farm than Garen, all the good shit.

At 25 minutes I began to roam after I took both the top lane towers in exchange for our feeder Yasuo dying again.

Then it began to happen.

I set to work clearing the botlane towers, which should've been easy since they'd already killed the outer one, so I thought I would get the inner and possibly even inhib if my team could bait a fight. It seemed like they were going to be able to because they were pushing up midlane with the enemy team giving ground all the time. Pretty much at the inhib tower.

Then their whole team came bot lane to stop me. Legitimately every single member of their team. I had 2 ults used on me (Thresh and Garen) and I died. This would not have been a problem if not for the fact that my team saw them coming into the lane (Not saw them going through the jungle to me, they saw them as they started hitting me), and decided to run in and help instead of getting a free inhib.

So of course, they all die as well, because I was the team's tank and they're all running in at various speeds into different sides of the enemy team and just getting torn apart one by one.
    The enemy team gets a pretty much clean Ace and 2 inhibitors from that.

Why does nobody know what a splitpush is or how to utilize it? I'm tired of having to queue with my friends to be able to rely on my team actually making semi-intelligent decisions because they're not always available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    Why does nobody know what a splitpush is or how to utilize it? I'm tired of having to queue with my friends to be able to rely on my team actually making semi-intelligent decisions because they're not always available.
    Yeah, if you're this farmed as Nasus and they need multiple people to stop you, you should literally tell your team mates to push when they send several people for you and ping the shit out of turrets/objectives you want them to take. It might be something that you think is 100% clear on what you should do when somebody is splitpushing but 9/10 times you need to spell it out and tell them what to do. Especially in your ELO this is the case and the opossing team has no clue on how to handle this, most of the time your own team doesn't either.

Dying in a sidelane is on you though. Sometimes I might be worth to die for an objective but if you know you're teammates are all shitters who have no clue you should play it a little more carefull and properly ward/scrying orb the most likely path the enemy team will take to gank you. If you dind't do that already.

And if you have have a team who don't listen to these calls/pings you could do the following. This has won me quite a few games.

The best example was when I was playing Kayle top and I was feeding my ass off. I had an horrible laning phase, it was just really really bad and my team wasn't doing so well either. When midgame came around and I could reliably waveclear I constantly switched to bot and top lane, telling my teammates to stay in mid or threathen for neutral objectives. But never ever come to the lane I am in. I would just clear 1 or 2 waves and recall to go to the other side lane and do the same thing. I had my original lane oponent (with TP) trying to match me. They also send 2 or 3 people in the sidelanes so they could kill me. But I was never there because I was either sitting in a bush waiting. Looking if somebody is coming my way so they could kill me or I was already on my way to the other side of the map. I also told my team not to try to fight and if they did I still had TP to enter the fight if necessary. Sidenote: Communicating when your TP is up and how long it's on CD In chat is very helpfull. It's an indirect way of telling 'don't engage, I have no TP. If you fight now, we lose'. Also I would only go up further into the lane to shove an extra wave when I knew where 4 out of the 5 of the opossing team where on the map.

Anyway, eventually I created so much pressure in these sidelanes that I got towers off of it and the enemy team started making mistakes because they got frustrated with the constant pressure but could never really get out of said pressure. Meanwhile my team got neutral objectives and mid towers because the opossing team overcommited to me. Or when I know they try to match me in lane I simply walk out of lane in the jungle behind the enemy carries and ping the shit out of said carries and win a 5v4 teamfight. This is highly depening on the champion you play though. Ohh and fyi my only deaths that game were in laning phase, I did not get caught the rest of the game. I've won games doing this with Trundle, Shen, Fiora, Quinn, Nautilus, Sion, Tahm Kench, etc.

Yes, this example is in higher ELO then you're playing in but the basics stay the same. Type in chat what they should do if you get 3-4 man ganked. Yes, sometimes they don't listen regardless and die anyway. But then you have waves shoved up the lane so they have to deal with that and can't really take anything off the map. Provided you don't get aced.
    Last edited by mmoca91367db85; 2016-05-25 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    After this week all I can say:

Having two tanks in ARAM = insta win
    Malz and Swain beyond broken( 0/8 swain 1v3'ing without any problems, fun).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday's events makes me want to uninstall and get good at a different MOBA

15+ Year Old Account
    The most annoying thing about Silver is when you win a teamfight and your whole team backs instead of taking objectives.

We aced their team twice in a row in a game last night while we were losing - but instead of using that advantage to regain some map control - people kept backing to buy an extra Long Blade or whatever. So even though we were doing better at teamfighting, we were constantly pressured in our base and on the defensive until we eventually lost to split pushing.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I just lost a bot game... I LOST A FUCKING BOT GAME

Because we had 2 bots of our own. Fucking Thresh and Janna never bought, used any abilities, or recalled. They just walked up to things and autoed til they got killed, and all they ever said were random "GJ"s and "frozen"s.