Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    I don't think you realize what it's like to take a laxative when you're not constipated, let alone not realizing what's happening to your body.

And what about the part where he films them using the bathroom against their will and uploading it to YouTube...
    I agree that uploading it was a bit too far. It could have been one of those funny family stories that you tell when the kids get older and the parents are reminiscing about the past. But, by uploading it to the Internet, he opened a cornucopia of potential problems for himself. I don't envy his future.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

If this video is real, he's a terrible fucking human, and should not be around those kids. The same goes for the mother. YouTube should ban his ass, and I think they may do so.

As for the issue of kids calling a parent "sir" or "ma'am," that's creepy. That's not learned out of respect, it's taught using fear. It's one thing to teach someone to refer to strangers in those terms, but makes no sense when it's is directed towards a parent. I teach my kids to refer to people like that until they learn their names, then it's "Miss ..." and "Mr. ...." People who force their kids to call them that, are trying to assert dominance, and nothing more. Once again, that's not respect, or even discipline, that's submission and servitude.

Holy 40 keks! I need more of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking piece of shit nothing boils my blood more than adults abusing children.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    I agree that uploading it was a bit too far. It could have been one of those funny family stories that you tell when the kids get older and the parents are reminiscing about the past. But, by uploading it to the Internet, he just opened himself to a cornucopia of problems for himself. I don't envy his future.
    Reminisce about it in the future? Haven't you read the thread man? He was abusing them! He may as well have been beating them savagely!

Its ok though, OP has already informed child protective services... Those kids will be in a foster home with thirty other kids and safe in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    As for the issue of kids calling a parent "sir" or "ma'am," that's creepy. That's not learned out of respect, it's taught using fear. It's one thing to teach someone to refer to strangers in those terms, but makes no sense when it's is directed towards a parent. I teach my kids to refer to people like that until they learn their names, then it's "Miss ..." and "Mr. ...." People who force their kids to call them that, are trying to assert dominance, and nothing more. Once again, that's not respect, or even discipline, that's submission and servitude.
    Kind of a bigoted thing to say.

Do you have any research to back this claim?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Reminisce about it in the future? Haven't you read the thread man? He was abusing them! He may as well have been beating them savagely!

Its ok though, OP has already informed child protective services... Those kids will be in a foster home with thirty other kids and safe in no time!
    I see your sarcastic answer and raise you one smartass answer. =-P
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    Good ol' Youtube.

Where you can upload videos of child abuse and make mad cash in the process.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck did I just watch?

He's probably gonna get away with this too. Sadly enough. Google makes a ton of revenue off these stupid prank videos. No matter how dangerous or stupid they are.

This is messed up. reported for child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You're right dude... We should take these kids who seem to otherwise be very well cared for and in a stable home, and make them wards of the state...

Because their dad gave them the equivalent of 1/3 of a baby's dose of laxative as a joke.
    we can assume you don't have any children, and you're opinion is stupid as fuck, please stop talking bullshit.

is it ok to do this because it's his children? or step children? you're allowed to make them have stomach cramps for youtube videos and watch them cry for teh lolz ma homie.

would it be equally fine to do it to other children? no? so why the fuck is it ok to treat your own children like that.
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2016-05-19 at 05:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    It's fake. Hate to tell you but all these videos are fake.
    Ya because posting fake child abuse is a good idea right? That's kinda the one thing these "prank" channels usually aren't stupid enough to do. Regardless, almost every one of these prank channels proclaims that their videos are real and some will interpret it that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    Ya because posting fake child abuse is a good idea right? That's kinda the one thing these "prank" channels usually aren't stupid enough to do. Regardless, almost every one of these prank channels proclaims that their videos are real and some will interpret it that way.
    Actually yes they are stupid enough to do that. They've done stupid things in the past. There were several incidents where they would film people dressed as terrorists throwing empty bags around like bombs. I would not put it past them. This could be really well fabricated or it could be real. Either way it's completely stupid and encourages bad behavior.

When people can get away with beating people up as a prank this is bound to happen. Soon there will be murders and no worries just a prank bro.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If this video is real, he's a terrible fucking human, and should not be around those kids. The same goes for the mother. YouTube should ban his ass, and I think they may do so.

Eh...I still call my mom ma'am and I always called my dad sir if he was telling me to do something directly.

But that's how kids are raised here. In school, you call your teacher sir or ma'am, too. And it's not out of fear, it's out of respect.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Actually yes they are stupid enough to do that. They've done stupid things in the past. There were several incidents where they would film people dressed as terrorists throwing empty bags around like bombs. I would not put it past them. This could be really well fabricated or it could be real. Either way it's completely stupid and encourages bad behavior.
    I agree these idiot pranksters aren't the smartest people but even the majority of people that view these types of videos believe its real. All the audience sees is some really shady shit going on or something that is ok to do to their own kids now or in the future.

They are the cancer of Youtube, real or fake. They encourage really deluded behaviour in younger people.

I have mixed feelings about this, if I did this to an adult friend I would be laughing my ass off, but doing it to kids felt wrong. Side note the mother is HOT!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    When people can get away with beating people up as a prank this is bound to happen. Soon there will be murders and no worries just a prank bro.
    It's already happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this, one if I did it to an adult friend I would be laughing my ass off, but doing it to kids felt wrong. Side note the mother is HOT!!!
    Yep, it's the kind of thing I could see a guy doing to his friends, but it seems wrong because it's abusing the trust of his kids.

And yes, the mom is very pretty.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urn-marks.html

Pranks are the fucking worst. And they will ALWAYS try to one-up eachother by pulling shit like this. Pouring boiling water on someone is just an example.