Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    http://www.newstalk1130.com/articles...ents-14725339/

He could have also mentioned that Trayvon was a drug dealer as well, but oh well.
    Yes, and Zimmerman is trying to earn money on the gun he used.. really well-mannered man.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    He may be a dick, but he's a dick with a good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Soo.. You are saying questioning a black dude in the street is putting yourself in Harms way?

Sounds pretty racist.
    Zimmerman was a dick with a gun, not a good point.

And no you shouldn't go out and question random strangers that aren't really doing anything or stalk random strangers.

First one is picking a fight and second one is illegal.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And no you shouldn't go out and question random strangers that aren't really doing anything or stalk random strangers.
    He was an unknown person walking through a closed residential community. You have every right to question why they are in there.

He was an unknown person walking through a closed residential community. You have every right to question why they are in there.

Oh can you provide the law that gives him that right?

And unknown is a bit of a stretch isn't it, just because Zimmerman doesn't know everybody doesn't make Marting a unknown. Again he doesn't have the right to just go question anybody, Zimmerman isn't law enforcement |(thank god). Also given the size of the community and the fact that we aren't talking about a small village it's unlikely he knows everybody their.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23923845@N07/6894559944/

Deleted
    He should just go back to composing music again.

Oh can you provide the law that gives him that right?

And unknown is a bit of a stretch isn't it, just because Zimmerman doesn't know everybody doesn't make Marting a unknown. Again he doesn't have the right to just go question anybody, Zimmerman isn't law enforcement |(thank god). Also given the size of the community and the fact that we aren't talking about a small village it's unlikely he knows everybody their.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23923845@N07/6894559944/

can you provide a law that says he can't do it?

So why isn't this dude in Jail yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    He should just go back to composing music again.
    I think you're confusing George Zimmerman with Hans Zimmerman

He may be a dick, but he's a dick with a good point.

- - - Updated - - -

Soo.. You are saying questioning a black dude in the street is putting yourself in Harms way?

Sounds pretty racist.

People on this forum sure can't post without baiting. This just shows your ignorance. If you believe someone is doing something and is dangerous YOU CANT FOLLOW THEM. Who the fuck mentioned race? Zimmerman determined him a threat but followed. That's something you can't do here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    So why isn't this dude in Jail yet.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're confusing George Zimmerman with Hans Zimmerman

Because he did nothing wrong. Why should he be in jail?He just defended his life against violent thug

Also you did not get the Zimmerman joke bro

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Trayvon Martin got himself killed it had nothing to do with anybody else

Zimmerman is the real victim
    How would you feel being followed like Martin was? Plenty of people that fault Martin for defending himself said they would have felt threatened and run call the police or fight... Zimmerman came off as a threat by his actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Because he did nothing wrong. Why should he be in jail?He just defended his life against violent thug

What doesn't make Zimmerman a thug? History of violence and is super self important.

Just committed Domestic Violence on other counts and shot an unarmed Black teenager sure.

Total saint.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    can you provide a law that says he can't do it?
    Not sure why we even need to question if stalking is illegal or not....

https://victimsofcrime.org/our-progr...ate/florida#48

Definition
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...nglish/stalker

a person who illegally follows and watches someone, especially a woman, over a period of time:

Oh I guess it wouldn't be literal stalking right since Zimmerman made sure it ended in a 1-time thing. Maybe other stalkers should follow in Zimmerman's footsteps?

Not sure why we even need to question if stalking is illegal or not....

https://victimsofcrime.org/our-progr...ate/florida#48

Definition
    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...nglish/stalker

a person who illegally follows and watches someone, especially a woman, over a period of time:

Oh I guess it wouldn't be literal stalking right since Zimmerman made sure it ended in a 1-time thing. Maybe other stalkers should follow in Zimmerman's footsteps?
    That law doesn't apply in this situation, I recommend you never practice law. If Zimmerman had done something illegal he would have been charged, especially since Eric Holder was gunning for him.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That law doesn't apply in this situation, I recommend you never practice law. If Zimmerman had done something illegal he would have been charged, especially since Eric Holder was gunning for him.

As I said up here what he did wouldn't fly but much of the country especially the southern half those sensical laws don't exist.

Well, when I call a fat person "fat" in public it is also considered an insult although it is the plain truth. So just because something is the truth doesn't mean it is not considered insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Well, when I call a fat person "fat" in public it is also considered an insult although it is the plain truth. So just because something is the truth doesn't mean it is not considered insulting.
    You don't thinking calling a fat person fat is an insult?. You've been online too long

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You don't thinking calling a fat person fat is an insult?. You've been online too long
    Well yes I do, that's what I've been stating.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Just committed Domestic Violence on other counts and shot an unarmed Black teenager sure.

Total saint.
    He did nothing wrong by killing that thug.

Trayvon had history of violence too,was drug dealer and tried to kill GZ. Luckily GZ had gun and thus was able to save his life and end life of violent thug - Trayvon.

He did nothing wrong by killing that thug.

Trayvon had history of violence too,was drug dealer and tried to kill GZ. Luckily GZ had gun and thus was able to save his life and end life of violent thug - Trayvon.
    Where's this drug dealing coming from?in NY or nj it woild be unlawful to do what Zimmerman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where's this drug dealing coming from?in NY or nj it woild be unlawful to do what Zimmerman did.
    it would be unlawful to defend yourself against someone who is trying to kill you ?Because bashing someone head on concrete is nothing but a murder attempt