Deleted
    Guild mate request, hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    That's awesome! Speaking of, would you be willing to do my buttons? I'm still using the stuff you made me way back then.
    aww thank you <3
    yeah sure! just pm me with the info

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    This is freakin' BEAUTIFUL!! Like, OMG. I'm in love! <3 <3 <3
    *snip*
    Thank you <3 and that looks very nice too

7+ Year Old Account
    So I found out today my boyfriend was cheating on me for the past year. I've decided to have a full clean out of everything I had when with him, I love all you've done for me, honestly <3 I just need a new fresh scene.

So here we go.

Signature:

Visible text: Spiritwalker Leafsong
    Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fsong/advanced
    Gear set: Current one please m'love.
    Helm visible: Please.
    Cloak visible: Nop
    Your pose: Anything you would like, I just want a change from everything!
    General colour theme: Browny greeny stuff with maybe some white because tabard
    Any extras: LEAVES!

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: It's during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fsong/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ht/Eden/simple
    Gear set: Exactly the same for both. But could the hoontar have Tabard of Nature? I can't switch it over yet =[
    Helm visible: Yes for druid, no for hunter
    Your pose: Anything you like. I like pretty kind of things
    General colour scheme: Browny whitey greeny things
    Any extras: Hunter pet Loque'Nahak

If two characters is too much, feel free to do the druid. I'm sorry to be requesting this =[ I just want a change ^^ Thank you my loves <3
    Last edited by Leafsong; 2016-05-19 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Spelling =[

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    So I found out today my boyfriend was cheating on me for the past year. I've decided to have a full clean out of everything I had when with him, I love all you've done for me, honestly <3 I just need a new fresh scene.
    That's rough i'm sorry

I'm kind of in the same boat as @Winter Blossom. I'm moving ina couple days and have no idea when i'll have net again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: FelPlague

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lplague/simple

Gear set: My current gearset showing is what i would like (more in extra)

Helm visible: yes

Cloak visible: no

Your pose: standing straight would be fine

General colour scheme: green fire background

Any extras: if possible i would love it if beside me along with my name is the Green Pitlord skull version of the Demonology artifact weapon! (Skull of the Man'ari, Pride of the pit lord Variant, first version on the wowhead artifact calculator, green)

a good example would be moons signature above me currently :P but with my character, and the skull floating beside me

and a avatar to match, with just my characters shoulders and up with the green fire background would be amazing
    I'll give this a try

-----

And done;

For mmo-c use

For other forums

Hope you like it, if it's not what you was looking for you are welcome to repost your request in a week
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2016-05-19 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrizia View Post
    I'll give this a try

-----

And done;

For mmo-c use

For other forums

Hope you like it, if it's not what you was looking for you are welcome to repost your request in a week
    Holy S*** you work fast... and it looks amazing man thank you so much
    btw no offence if i dont use it till next month, i cant use a signature for a month because my last one was too big so decided i would get one made by a pro
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-19 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    Holy S*** you work fast... and it looks amazing man thank you so much
    btw no offence if i dont use it till next month, i cant use a signature for a month because my last one was too big so decided i would get one made by a pro
    Very happy you like it
    And no worries, just remember to use the one for mmo-c use so you don't get in trouble for the size again.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Friendly Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Lostep View Post
    Hey guys!!!

I am looking to setup my twitch for the upcoming beta and x-pack. I have what i think will be a pretty interesting project for anyone who has some time. I am going to be healing in the x-pack as a priest/monk/shaman/druid I was wondering if someone would be able to make an offline image, chat blocker and background image for me to spice up my twitch page.

I don't want the guild of any of the characters attached to the images. Ill link all the characters below incase you want to use them.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ostep/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anics/advanced

What I have in my head is a very minimalist concept that incorporates all of the healing classes crests but I am not picky and will take what i can get.

Thank you in advance we all appreciate the work you guys do.
    - Lostep -

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrizia View Post
    Very happy you like it
    And no worries, just remember to use the one for mmo-c use so you don't get in trouble for the size again.
    yeah allready set it, it wont reappear till then though
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

So here we go.

Signature:

Visible text: Spiritwalker Leafsong
    Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fsong/advanced
    Gear set: Current one please m'love.
    Helm visible: Please.
    Cloak visible: Nop
    Your pose: Anything you would like, I just want a change from everything!
    General colour theme: Browny greeny stuff with maybe some white because tabard
    Any extras: LEAVES!
    Hi Leaf - sorry that you've had such a bad time

I'm afraid I haven't enough time to make a wallpaper, but here's a signature to be going on with:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them If not, please feel free to re-request after the cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

What do you guys do for skin? It always looks so pretty and I can't seem to replicate it :C

What do you guys do for skin? It always looks so pretty and I can't seem to replicate it :C
    Yes, as Winter said, highlighting, shading (particularly the neck area), and Topaz, but before all that I use a small blur brush all over the skin to smooth it out, being careful not to lose the jawline. I don't do as much blurring on male characters though - they look better a bit more rugged
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    hey hey hey, let me share those, i know the first art is not in my style but i think i did not bad(just my Guild mattes ask me for Facebook cover)...we all know the king of those styles is @Astrizia !!!

So This Mage is Multi Gladiator in ARENA TOURNAMENT he is my MAIN partner in 2v2,3v3,5v5 also one of my best friends that why i manage to make Movie till i doing his desktop Wallpaper

Hope you like it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    I'm back! I love scrolling through the pages and seeing the amazing work you guys do... I have a new request now, but this one might be asking a lot with two characters. Is it possible to do like a clashing wallpaper? Where one side is one thing, the other side is another, and then they meet with some sort of effect in the middle? If yes, then I'd like this. If not, just the shaman side of things would be much appreciated

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estotem/simple and http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rmacyxo/simple
    Visible text: "Tiddlestotem" on the shaman, "Pharmacyxo" on the priest. "<cares>" guild name somewhere would be nice, but not required.
    Gear set: What they are both currently wearing, but no belt on the shaman if that's possible.
    Helm visible: No for both
    Your pose: Preferably both casting something. They make such aggressive faces, it's awesome.
    General colour scheme: Whites/pinks sort of colors around the priest, blues/greens around the shaman.
    Any extras: Any sort of glowing lighting around the priest and any sort of water around the shaman
    I don't have any thoughts on the background, as long as it's kind of dark so they stand out in contrast to it.
    Bump from 3 weeks ago

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaddon View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text:
    Avadon-Frostmourne US

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Avadon/simple

Gear set: Transmog set from armory please (Warlock Tier 4)

Helm visible: Yes please

Your pose: Casting pose would be good thank you

General colour scheme: Something Void / Afflictiony to match with my warlocks set, warlock Tier 4 has an inward convecting void if that helps

Any extras: If it's possible I'd like to have a demon in the background, doesn't matter which one whatever you think would look best, could I also have a profile picture to match with the sig? thank you very much
    Bump still looking

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Oh, no... I'm so sorry to hear that, Leafsong. Hoping all goes well with you. Remember, time heals all wounds - take it day by day.

I currently can't take any requests, atm, or I'd definitely help you out. I'm still at my parents home, so I don't have acces to my desktop
    I hope so, it's rough when I didn't expect that to happen. And the thought there and then is what mattered, so thank you for that in thinking so!
    A thorough cleanout is almost done. Even hair colour...

That's rough i'm sorry

I'm kind of in the same boat as @Winter Blossom. I'm moving ina couple days and have no idea when i'll have net again.
    I wish you luck with your moving and I hope it all goes well!
    Thank you for your concern for it guys <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hi Leaf - sorry that you've had such a bad time

I'm afraid I haven't enough time to make a wallpaper, but here's a signature to be going on with:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them If not, please feel free to re-request after the cooldown
    Thank you Shyama, this really made my day. You picked this up quickly and I'm grateful for it, and everything else! It looks stunning, I have no words!
    Y'all are like my cute lil' internet family. You have no idea how thankful I am to you guys, you let me vent in a request and helped me change it =]
    Even Beauty's cute lil' tweet, that made me smile <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avaddon View Post
    Bump still looking
    Please bump posts after a week of posting them my love ^^

Thank you Shyama, this really made my day. You picked this up quickly and I'm grateful for it, and everything else! It looks stunning, I have no words!
    You're very welcome Leaf <3 So happy that you like the signature and lovely to know that it brightened your day
    Requests CLOSED

Banner:
    Size: Not sure, aeon-auch.shivtr .com top box on our website
    Visible text: 'Aeon', if you could use the A and E letter variation so it is still somewhat similar that would be awesome. If not no worries, also the realm name 'Auchindoun'
    Logo: No but not against having one if you wanted to make one, completely up to you.
    General colour scheme: Green theme, don't want it to be as dark as our current banner though.
    Specifics: Modern styling, apart from that up to yourself

Thankyou if someone picks this up!

Banner:
    Size: To fit top box on (aeon-auch.shivtr .com)
    Visible text: Aeon or Aeon gaming
    Logo: No but something like (deviant art .com/morelikethis/289740638) would be amazing.
    General colour scheme: Green and black are our colours.
    Specifics: Just a modern style would be great.

Y'all are like my cute lil' internet family. You have no idea how thankful I am to you guys, you let me vent in a request and helped me change it =]
    Even Beauty's cute lil' tweet, that made me smile <3
    aww, we artists have to look out for eachother you know ^^
    making the communety here and for wow a better place. I know that about everyone has gone trough a break-up at one point in their life and we know how hard it is, and whan that other person does somethig so stupid as that, they totally did not deserve you! Stay strong, Leafy <3