Page 9 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandonovan View Post
    When are they handing their's out?

Looking at their site, they have 4 hours left in the contest, actually.

The chances of winning a key from this one is... around 2%. A lot better than the Icy-Veins one and probably a lot or around the same as WoWhead's.
    It's around 5% (your 3 entries count towards the entry total and I'm fairly sure everyone has done 3 entries).

54k/3 = 18000/1000 = 1/18 = 0.055 * 100 = 5.5%

Deleted
    I just wonder if you could actually win 3 keys??

If not why do 3 entries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathas View Post
    I just wonder if you could actually win 3 keys??

If not why do 3 entries.
    It creates the illusion of a bigger chance to win. It's psychological mostly. Technically you could probably win 3 keys with 3 entries yes, but it depends on whether they have a restriction on that - most do.

Quote Originally Posted by aktor View Post
    It creates the illusion of a bigger chance to win. It's psychological mostly. Technically you could probably win 3 keys with 3 entries yes, but it depends on whether they have a restriction on that - most do.
    It also gives people who don't want a particular account a chance to enter, and a chance to get free advertisement for them and partners.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    It also gives people who don't want a particular account a chance to enter, and a chance to get free advertisement for them and partners.
    And that, yes.

so nobody here got a key from eurogamer?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delroy View Post
    so nobody here got a key from eurogamer?
    They will announce the winners in like 5-6 hours , 8PM UK Time.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    still no email from Eurogamer :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aktor View Post
    I participated in the Eurogamer giveaway for WoD back in 2014, and actualy win 2 keys. Hoping to win at least one this time, but if I win more than one will give the other here in the forums

http://i.imgur.com/wpAVBNF.png
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

Quote Originally Posted by Spudito View Post
    I participated in the Eurogamer giveaway for WoD back in 2014, and actualy win 2 keys. Hoping to win at least one this time, but if I win more than one will give the other here in the forums

This is very odd. I wouldn't have expected them to allow multiple wins from the same e-mail account.

There's no point to it and it robs someone else of a beta opportunity. Assuming the individual isn't as nice as you were by giving the extra key away.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

That would be amazing q.q

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    This is very odd. I wouldn't have expected them to allow multiple wins from the same e-mail account.

There's no point to it and it robs someone else of a beta opportunity. Assuming the individual isn't as nice as you were by giving the extra key away.
    Indeed.. I also didn't expected at that time, and I think it's a bit stupid, but wtv.... Lets see if it works the same way this year.

And yes, if I win more than one key, I will give it here in the forums, don't worry. Back in WoD I gave the extra key to a friend, but this time all of my friend have been invited, so...
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    still no email from Eurogamer :/
    They will be sending out till 9PM CET the latest, sit down and be patient.

Indeed.. I also didn't expected at that time, and I think it's a bit stupid, but wtv.... Lets see if it works the same way this year.

And yes, if I win more than one key, I will give it here in the forums, don't worry. Back in WoD I gave the extra key to a friend, but this time all of my friend have been invited, so...
    ill be ur best friend for life if I get that key

But really if you do give it away do it in a PM, keys get sniped on here all the time by bots.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have an extra key for giveaway if i don't get invited with next build , probably will be giving it to someone that has been here for atleast a year and has atleast 500 posts.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

500 post... <sigh>

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Have an extra key for giveaway if i don't get invited with next build , probably will be giving it to someone that has been here for atleast a year and has atleast 500 posts.
    I have been around since vanilla, doesnt mean I have to post in order to be around reading. But I see what you're doing, its only fair to give it to someone who is active in the forums. brb gonna post a few hundred posts now! xD

Thanks for thinking of us, Kenny. :P

Deleted
    So far one person reported the beta key from eurogamer