Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How's it hanging?

Just activated my account. Been frozen for about 6 months.

Anything new? I'm guessing not...

Happy to be around the community again, even as volatile as it is.

What are people working on these days? I'm going to make a run at finally finishing my Loremaster title.

Deleted
    You are an easy target. Thanks for resubing. Not flying targets will die just because some people are bored. Like... Vanilla.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you say working on, do you mean before WoD ends? If so, they're doing stuff like getting the ring, getting the Grove Warden, some other boosts (like CM gold), etc..
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    You are an easy target. Thanks for resubing. Not flying targets will die just because some people are bored. Like... Vanilla.
    I've got flying. My main's item level is 705. What is average these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler View Post
    I've got flying. My main's item level is 705. What is average these days?
    Most raiders are 730+.
    You can get into some nice heroic, maybe even mythic pugs if you want.
    I'm mostly doing achievements, as I always do at the end of the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    Most raiders are 730+.
    You can get into some nice heroic, maybe even mythic pugs if you want.
    I'm mostly doing achievements, as I always do at the end of the expansion.
    Is that how to obtain the Grove Warden?

Deleted
    Ah, so you got banned for 6 months.
    Well.. welcome back, enjoy while it lasts

On topic: Nothing at all has happened during that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Ah, so you got banned for 6 months.
    Well.. welcome back, enjoy while it lasts

On topic: Nothing at all has happened during that time.
    Haha! No, I wasn't banned. I spent half a year in Amsterdam on business travel, and when I got back, my wife and I purchased a new house and we've been moving in and all that jazz. Now, life is settling back down and I have some free time again!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

What are people working on these days? I'm going to make a run at finally finishing my Loremaster title.
    Honestly, if I were you, I'd work on stacking up gold for Legion, and leveling toons. At this point, nothing you do really matters as the next expansion is 16 weeks away
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account

gone 6 months? eh the same as 6 months ago, i woulda have reccomended waiting mabye 1 more month or a month and a half to resubb, since we wont see the pre-event till july... and for now yeah not much to do

i would reccomend if you havent allready find a group doing moose runs, as tons of guilds will carry people to get the moose

also if you can try to get gold challenge mode done for those weapons looks, as you unlock all of them are added directly to your transmog collection come legion pre-event

and if possible some gold farming with the garrisons
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Mostly stocking up on gold, as there will be some insane gold sinks in Legion. Also leveling up some alts to get all proffessions ready.

About the moose mount, it is rather easy to get if you got what it takes to get into a HC pug, or got some gold to spend on it - it is absolutely worth it!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    RoundRock? I used to live in Georgetown

What class do you play as?

Is that how to obtain the Grove Warden?
    Killing Archimonde on heroic gives you that mount, or at least quest item which rewards you the mount. Everyone gets in who participated in the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    RoundRock? I used to live in Georgetown

What class do you play as?
    Yeah! Born and raised in Austin, bought a house in Round Rock a few months ago.

I usually main a DK, but I've played just about everything at some point.

One of the reasons I quit is because I don't like being forced to do the garrison crap. This is the first expansion where I haven't had each class leveled up. The thought of doing a new garrison over and over and over just makes me want to puke.

Anyone have a solution for this? Is it possible to basically ignore the garrison altogether?

Yeah! Born and raised in Austin, bought a house in Round Rock a few months ago.

I usually main a DK, but I've played just about everything at some point.

One of the reasons I quit is because I don't like being forced to do the garrison crap. This is the first expansion where I haven't had each class leveled up. The thought of doing a new garrison over and over and over just makes me want to puke.

Anyone have a solution for this? Is it possible to basically ignore the garrison altogether?
    While you can ignore it once you have it maxed out at level 3 and have done all the quests tied to it, that's essentially ignoring thousands of gold a day. So technically, yes, you can ignore it once you reach a point. I wouldn't call it a great idea, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    While you can ignore it once you have it maxed out at level 3 and have done all the quests tied to it, that's essentially ignoring thousands of gold a day. So technically, yes, you can ignore it once you reach a point. I wouldn't call it a great idea, though.
    I just hate the thought of having to log in to a bunch of different toons each day and do the garrison stuff. I'd be ready to log out before i ever got on to the next thing. It must take a couple hours each day if you have enough 100s.

I just hate the thought of having to log in to a bunch of different toons each day and do the garrison stuff. I'd be ready to log out before i ever got on to the next thing. It must take a couple hours each day if you have enough 100s.
    Master Plan addon is your friend for that...but even with that, you're right in that you could spend hours per day playing Garrisonville provided enough level 100s.

Takes like what, 15 minutes if you got a bunch of chars? I got 5 of my own, doesn't take long to log in and do the garrison mission once a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Takes like what, 15 minutes if you got a bunch of chars? I got 5 of my own, doesn't take long to log in and do the garrison mission once a day.
    Are you talking about only running your Garrison follower missions and the naval missions?

What about gathering all the mats in your mine/garden? What about about your work orders?

I'd estimate it takes at least 10-15 minutes per character per day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Master Plan addon is your friend for that...but even with that, you're right in that you could spend hours per day playing Garrisonville provided enough level 100s.
    I do use, and love, Master Plan.