Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I've literally never heard that in my life. The cartoon is clearly vulgar, but racist? No. This is first lady versus possible first lady. It has nothing to do with race.
    You ever hear of my dog, Milwaukee? No? Then clearly he doesn't exist.

Google this: black women being called manly

Look, your own personal worldview doesn't equate to the rest of the country or world. This is the problem with bigotry/racism/sexism/etc. One person's worldview is not indicative of the facts, just as the acts of one or two from a given group like muslims, blacks, women, LGBTs, etc. doesn't make all of that group guilty.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    So just to make this clear, since I can't find the tweet anymore... Was it about Trump's current wife, or the 30 years younger one he's going to change to before 2017?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So just to make this clear, since I can't find the tweet anymore... Was it about Trump's current wife, or the 30 years younger one he's going to change to before 2017?
    If he can get a 30 year younger one next year, he's the king of Alpha Males.

This will be known as the decade that society lost its sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    This will be known as the decade that society lost its sense of humor.
    Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you laugh at everything. That drawing isn't really funny, it's just kind of dickish without having an actual joke behind it, and would be meaningless to anyone who wasn't plugged into the right-wing echo chamber.

I don't even get that comic?
    A very fit Michelle is angry about Trump's wife for some reason?
    On what planet is this funny?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    She reminds me of the Yeti in TerraHawks just with different color hair.
    (Some of you old folk like me will remember this show)

First impression of the picture at hand....in reality though she aint doing bad for her age.
    Last edited by BatteredSausage; 2016-05-19 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you laugh at everything.
    And having a sense of political correctness means you strike an "I'm offended" pose as often as possible. I know which of these two I prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That drawing isn't really funny, it's just kind of dickish without having an actual joke behind it, and would be meaningless to anyone who wasn't plugged into the right-wing echo chamber.
    It's juvenile and forgettable, but kind of funny. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    And having a sense of political correctness means you strike an "I'm offended" pose as often as possible. I know which of these two I prefer.
    I seriously doubt that showing this picture to Michelle Obama or anyone else would actually hurt their feelings. Most people, even liberals, aren't really "politically correct" in the sense of trigger warnings and safe spaces and all that. I think I'm in agreement with the majority of people in that I'm disappointed that this cartoon exists, but I don't have any kind of emotional reaction to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Applenazi View Post
    Seriously; doesn't an insult have to actually work for it to be an insult? I'm pretty sure Michelle Obama is universally known for being stylish, hot, and in great shape. Epic fucking fail.
    It wasn't an insult. I think she (as an older woman) is quite attractive and has kept herself in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    nice teeth bruh!! braces not covered under your obamacare dental plan?!?!
    Yeah... They are really crooked...

Last edited by muto; 2016-05-19 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Don't remember saying that America did it alone.

But you know, if you'd like to pay back the money expended for that victory and take full credit by all means..
    You said you were proud of American for defeating the Nazis. That's a silly thing to be proud of America for, because America didn't do that.

I'd ask again, what exactly do you actually get proud about your country for when you think of it? Not just lip service, but the actual emotion. I'll wager that most regular people don't actually get feelings of national pride very often, and they're certainly not a constant.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2016-05-19 at 04:30 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, politics has really gone down the shitter. This is what candidates have resorted to? Also, seriously, where's the joke in supporters constantly antagonizing a sitting president their messiah, Trump, ISN'T RUNNING AGAINST. It's like every new "Look at what Trump said about Obama!" thread is some snide remark or action against a two term president who cannot even run for another term and legally has to step down.

Melinda Trump isn't replacing Michelle Obama by means of Donald beating Barack. The cartoon is in poor taste, because honestly, who cares about the first lady much in the end of the day? There isn't like some prerequisites that I know of or some "Hot Meter" they have to meet. Comparing two women who have nothing to do with each other.

If Michelle Obama is too muscular, I'm mini-she hulk.

I think she looks like William Dafoe, and after googling it, I am not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah... They are really crooked...

Still looks better than Michelle Obama! Also never forget her plan to replace school lunches with starvation rations for kids.

Okay you molon labe'd it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    Man, politics has really gone down the shitter. This is what candidates have resorted to? Also, seriously, where's the joke in supporters constantly antagonizing a sitting president their messiah, Trump, ISN'T RUNNING AGAINST. It's like every new "Look at what Trump said about Obama!" thread is some snide remark or action against a two term president who cannot even run for another term and legally has to step down.

Melinda Trump isn't replacing Michelle Obama by means of Donald beating Barack. The cartoon is in poor taste, because honestly, who cares about the first lady much in the end of the day? There isn't like some prerequisites that I know of or some "Hot Meter" they have to meet. Comparing two women who have nothing to do with each other.
    wait a minute, Ben Garrison is running for president?
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You ever hear of my dog, Milwaukee? No? Then clearly he doesn't exist.

Google this: black women being called manly

Look, your own personal worldview doesn't equate to the rest of the country or world. This is the problem with bigotry/racism/sexism/etc. One person's worldview is not indicative of the facts, just as the acts of one or two from a given group like muslims, blacks, women, LGBTs, etc. doesn't make all of that group guilty.
    Don't bother. The new conservative playbook is in. It says you are allowed to either feign ignorance or play the victim, anything else and you might have to start answering questions about your ignorant beliefs. It's a good toilet read.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't deny that Trumps wife is like 10x hotter than Obama's.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You don't think she looks good in the navy dress from the Obamas' meeting with the new Canadian PM? I think she looks great there.

Also lots of other photos...
    I try to look at her like she is pretty...but her face is not attractive at all lol
    to me she looks more like a guy with a wig

she just has nothing on trump's wife with the looks xD