Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got the key but haven't played for over 6 months and not going to play. It's been like that for ages, stop sub for w while and you get key.

Deleted
    Why don't you share your key then, I'm so desperate

Yeah haven't been lucky in all giveaways so far. I don't think I will get a key anymore. Saltiness is setting in big time.

Literally never gotten into any beta in wow, this is so draining q.q

Also is eurogamer going to announce when all the keys have been given out?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Why don't you share your key then, I'm so desperate
    I think he means that he got flagged. I don't see what subs would have to do with getting a key.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    Literally never gotten into any beta in wow, this is so draining q.q

Also is eurogamer going to announce when all the keys have been given out?
    Don't think they will, tweeted them a while ago, so pretty much if it's 9PM CET, you'll know you got a key or not.

Don't think they will, tweeted them a while ago, so pretty much if it's 9PM CET, you'll know you got a key or not.
    Ugh that sucks, just gotta not look at my emails for the next few hours to keep my hopes up then, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Have an extra key for giveaway if i don't get invited with next build , probably will be giving it to someone that has been here for atleast a year and has atleast 500 posts.
    Keepin that MMO-C community strong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    Ugh that sucks, just gotta not look at my emails for the next few hours to keep my hopes up then, thanks.
    Indeed, I'd rather have them not mention any time frame like this, it's so nerve wrecking lol

Fingers crossed hoping for an e-mail here

Indeed, I'd rather have them not mention any time frame like this, it's so nerve wrecking lol
    Kinda goes both ways though. If they just say it ends at X time and they don't say when they get chosen the more and more time passes the more you think 'okay did they even choose yet was this a joke or what

A few of the bigger WoW streamers on Twitch are doing regular giveaways. Check the WoW section for streams with Beta key in the title. I know for sure Towelliee is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentavius View Post
    A few of the bigger WoW streamers on Twitch are doing regular giveaways. Check the WoW section for streams with Beta key in the title. I know for sure Towelliee is right now.
    yeah those mighty "I give one key away to my 15k viewers" giveaways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentavius View Post
    You are more likely to get struck by lightning than to win a key. Big giveaways are generally best, especially those with 1000 keys or more.

You are more likely to get struck by lightning than to win a key. Big giveaways are generally best, especially those with 1000 keys or more.
    That's actually not wrong, the other day the chances of winning on his curse page was 0.03%

Have an extra key for giveaway if i don't get invited with next build , probably will be giving it to someone that has been here for atleast a year and has atleast 500 posts.
    Good thing about about the year old, some account created in may 2016 will have 500+ posts soon

Seems decent
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I think he means that he got flagged. I don't see what subs would have to do with getting a key.
    I unsubbed to WoW and within a week I got alpha key. Could be random.. Could be.. Y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I got the key but haven't played for over 6 months and not going to play. It's been like that for ages, stop sub for w while and you get key.
    Pfff i've been subbed the whole time and I got a Beta invite (not from a key giveaway or anything like that). I've not pre ordered Legion yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Pfff i've been subbed the whole time and I got a Beta invite (not from a key giveaway or anything like that). I've not pre ordered Legion yet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    There are people on both sides of the fence about a conspiracy theory that unsubbed or non-active accounts are prioritized over randoms. Or the other side that say the selection is entirely random.

Personally, I think it's a combination, and they would be smart to target certain testing ranges. Potato computers, people that haven't subbed in a while, twitch streamers, highly public figures and the like. Maybe you get 5,000 targeted and a bunch of random.

It shouldn't be one or the other. A company like Blizzard shouldn't be allowing the testing of their betas to complete randomness.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.