Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Unfortunately the dirty business of media bias and since Zimmerman is pretty much known as the "villian" in this case they're going to make sure his dirty laundry gets aired the most. Both sides are full of fucking assholes and I wish the entire thing would just go away.
    What is sad is that cases that really do deserve attention are glossed over because it just does not fit the media sentimentalization criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    This guy murders their son and just proceeds to pour salt in the wound. It wouldn't surprise me if he stalked this kid in the days before the murder.
    You say murder... the law says Justifyable Homicide (Homicide: Killing in self defense. Aka: Stand Your Ground Laws). "It wouldn't surprise me" if you thought other acts of defense were "murder" as well despite the actual facts of the cases.

Now... stop posting here, and go back to your safe place and protests against Evil Capitalistic Cop Pigs who have the audacity to carry guns - or, more accurately called, slavery sticks.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The fact that his parents began to pimp their dead sons image and profit from his death, tells me they were not the best parents in the world. Is that a crime? No not in and of its self. But The child had issues.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tin-ever-knew/
    They aren't "profiting" from his death. The lengths you and this blog post go to defend a known narcissist like GZ is pretty fucking awesome, though. Who knew what it took to defend a wife/gf beating, police officer shoving, no job having, delusional narcissist, in order to keep your narrative going.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    They aren't "profiting" from his death.
    Yea because the family totally didn't get into a fight and no robbery occurred shortly after his death regarding t-shirt sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That's what I'm saying, it doesn't matter who started the fight since the courts said it wasn't 2nd degree murder since he was just defending himself once his "life was in danger" after his head started to hit said concrete.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely then Zimmerman could have pointed out this bush and investigators would have seen evidence that TM was in this bush lying in wait. I've seen no evidence that mentions the bush other than Zimmerman's own account of what happened (which, shocker, he will make shit up to paint himself as innocent)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not arguing against the courts decision, they made it and I have to live with it. But I'm not going to just blindly follow Zimmerman's account of events. I think it went down in a far less cartoonish way and was an altercation that ended up with one person beating someone with intent to kill and the other defending themselves.
    Maybe he wasn't hiding in the "Bushes" literally, but he was hiding and waiting to pounce on GZ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yea because the family totally didn't get into a fight and no robbery occurred shortly after his death regarding t-shirt sales.
    Youre confusing your unarmed black feral victims again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Is that the conservative version of "dindu nuffin"?
    kinda except he actually dindu nuffin rather then swing at a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Youre confusing your unarmed black feral victims again.
    TM parents amde at least 1.5 million or more. Most from the Wrongful; death suit against the Home owners association settlement then money from the TRayvon Martin foundation of which his parents are paid employees, and money made from selling of the " I am Trayvon" tee shirts

As someone who grew up in the ghetto, it's not always the parents fault. I've seen it myself over and over again.

A nice kid I met in 5th grade and who for a while became one of my best friends growing up ended up being a high school drop out and gang banger. He went from being a smart nerd and gamer to a typical Crip who got sent to jail for a stabbing. I knew both of his parents who worked their ass off to give him and his sister everything and because the kid hanged with the wrong crowd, he turned into a statistic.

Maybe he wasn't hiding in the "Bushes" literally, but he was hiding and waiting to pounce on GZ

When you listen to that he did not have enough time to construct a fake story to tell to the police and his story remained consistent through out.

According to Zimmerman, exclusively. No other corroborating evidence. So, the word of someone who has a habit of attacking people as the only evidence that he was innocently attacked.

15+ Year Old Account
    TM parents amde at least 1.5 million or more. Most from the Wrongful; death suit against the Home owners association settlement then money from the TRayvon Martin foundation of which his parents are paid employees, and money made from selling of the " I am Trayvon" tee shirts
    So in your eyes, the money spent in both the foundation and the t-shirts, were mainly sloganeering and graft?

- - - Updated - - -

When you listen to that he did not have enough time to construct a fake story to tell to the police and his story remained consistent through out.
    Of course he did. He said TM circled his vehicle, he didn't know an address, yet knew of the the cul de sac 100 50 yards away, and felt compelled to leave his vehicle, even though he knew how to get to his location from the clubhouse. He has a personality disorder, he craves attention, and TM was one of many victims in his life.

Nothing i sated was a lie. Like i said your feelings and opinions on this are moot as a Jury found him not guilty of second degree murder based on the evidence.
    Yes, it was absolutely lies. My stance is based on facts of the case, you're literally parroting bullshit and spun talking points.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    You say murder... the law says Justifyable Homicide (Homicide: Killing in self defense. Aka: Stand Your Ground Laws). "It wouldn't surprise me" if you thought other acts of defense were "murder" as well despite the actual facts of the cases.

Now... stop posting here, and go back to your safe place and protests against Evil Capitalistic Cop Pigs who have the audacity to carry guns - or, more accurately called, slavery sticks.
    What did anything I said have to do with police, I've never seen so many people so triggered. Seriously, so many comments of liberal! BLM! and yet nothing I said has anything to do with either. Now wipe that froth from your mouth and maybe go get checked for rabies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yes, it was absolutely lies. My stance is based on facts of the case, you're literally parroting bullshit and spun talking points.
    No your facts are just in your head,not the evidence presented and what the jury deliberated on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FazelordMLG420 View Post
    Trayvon wa' a goo' boy he din do nuffin! He been goin' to church gettin' hi' life together!

God I love all this. He lived like a thug and died like a thug. I'm so glad that Zimmerman hasn't tried to disappear from the public view as well. I hope he sells that gun for an extraordinary amount of money and buys a car or something similarly expensive with it, therefore creating real tangible value on Travon's life, because otherwise his drug-selling, attempted cop-killing life wasn't worth shit.
    He got about 150k for it

No your facts are just in your head,not the evidence presented and what the jury deliberated on.
    Ok tell you what, back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Bigot Logic 101:

Person X runs away from armed Person Y and Person Y why gives chase.

Based on that sentence...it makes more sense that the fleeing Person X hid in the bushes to ambush armed Person Y instead of Person X hiding in the bushes from armed Person Y.

- - - Updated - - -

It does not matter who started the fight, as soon as TM started to slam GZ head into the concrete it then became a self defense issue. TM had just as much opportunity to call the police and go home. GZ passed voice stress analysis test , the evidence was not there to convict on 2nd degree murder, Manslaughter? sure that could have been proven.
    Of fucking course it matters. That;s ridiculous.

If GZ started the fight, then TM kicking his ass is TM standing his ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FazelordMLG420 View Post
    Trayvon wa' a goo' boy he din do nuffin! He been goin' to church gettin' hi' life together!

God I love all this. He lived like a thug and died like a thug. I'm so glad that Zimmerman hasn't tried to disappear from the public view as well. I hope he sells that gun for an extraordinary amount of money and buys a car or something similarly expensive with it, therefore creating real tangible value on Travon's life, because otherwise his drug-selling, attempted cop-killing life wasn't worth shit.
    This person should be banned.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Ok tell you what, back it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Bigot Logic 101:

Person X runs away from armed Person Y and Person Y why gives chase.

Based on that sentence...it makes more sense that the fleeing Person X hid in the bushes to ambush armed Person Y instead of Person X hiding in the bushes from armed Person Y.

- - - Updated - - -

Of fucking course it matters. That;s ridiculous.

If GZ started the fight, then TM kicking his ass is TM standing his ground.

- - - Updated - - -

This person should be banned.
    IF TM knew he was armed he would not have attacked him unless he was nuts. If he felt his life was endanger he had ample time to call police, get home or hide.
    GZ had the wounds to show he was attacked. TM did not have any wounds other then the gun shot to show that GZ had started to assault him first. The evidenc edid not prove 2nd degree murder no matter how much you want it to be. You keep assuming that TM knew GZ was armed. In his sworn testimony TM threatened to kill him as he was bashing his skull into the concrete. GZ sworn testimony that he also passed a voice stress analysis test , stated that his jacket rode up exposing his firearm and that TM reached for it.

Despite what you think it is not breaking the law to follow someone who you think is acting suspicious. You are really very emotional about this, maybe you need a snickers?

IF TM knew he was armed he would not have attacked him unless he was nuts. If he felt his life was endanger he had ample time to call police, get home or hide.
    GZ had the wounds to show he was attacked. TM did not have any wounds other then the gun shot to show that GZ had started to assault him first. The evidenc edid not prove 2nd degree murder no matter how much you want it to be. You keep assuming that TM knew GZ was armed. In his sworn testimony TM threatened to kill him as he was bashing his skull into the concrete. GZ sworn testimony that he also passed a voice stress analysis test , stated that his jacket rode up exposing his firearm and that TM reached for it.

Despite what you think it is not breaking the law to follow someone who you think is acting suspicious. You are really very emotional about this, maybe you need a snickers?
    Gahhhh.

No GZ's wounds show there was a fight. You have no fucking clue who attacked who. You weren't there. In fact, no one was there to see who started the fight.

We do however know for a fact, that TM ran away form GZ who chased after him. That is fact and disputable.

10+ Year Old Account
    You keep assuming that TM knew GZ was armed. In his sworn testimony TM threatened to kill him as he was bashing his skull into the concrete. GZ sworn testimony that he also passed a voice stress analysis test
    Just want to chime in and say the point about voice stress tests is kind of moot. They're not that reliable since everyone reacts differently to being interrogated. Even people who are completely innocent can fail those things if they're nervous just about the act of being interrogated or being in a stressful environment like court investigations. Not saying he's lying but lie detectors/voice stress w/e have been proven to not be the most reliable of technology.

Why they're even used anymore is beyond me. I've read that one can easily botch the calibrations prior by spiking your own blood pressure meaning everything you say doesn't mean a thing. Or rather, intentionally stressing your voice
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-05-19 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    All I know about him is what South Park said