Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rob Kazinsky (hypothetically) wants to play Arthas

https://twitter.com/RobertKazinsky/s...76419099361281

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Kazinsky
    Hypothetically working on it
    in response to a question about hypothetically playing Arthas ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hypothetically like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I hypothetically like that.
    I hypothetically agree. Kazinsky will be the Metzen of the cinematic universe, he'll just play every role.

I really do hope they continue the movie universe and put Arthas' story on the big screen. Rob's a good actor and did play Wow so he gets a thumbs up from me.

Deleted
    Yeah, Arthas has to be in the game again. He is the most powerful being in the universe. Tirion couldn't kill him. It was a plothole and a retcon. Arthas created the Scourge, the biggest army on Azeroth, and then a lowly Paladin kills him with one hit? Sorry, but no. Arthas used to be a paladin but he chose to become a Death Knight because Paladins are so weak and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Yeah, Arthas has to be in the game again. He is the most powerful being in the universe. Tirion couldn't kill him. It was a plothole and a retcon. Arthas created the Scourge, the biggest army in Azeroth, and then a lowly Paladin kills him with one hit? Sorry, but no. Arthas used to be a paladin but he chose to become a Death Knight because Paladins are so weak and stupid.
    This is about the movies, not WoW.

Arthas didn't create the Scourge, by the way, the Lich King (Ner'zhul) did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    This is about the movies, not WoW.

Arthas didn't create the Scourge, by the way, the Lich King (Ner'zhul) did.
    Sorry but the Scourge was created by the Burning Legion.

Arthas didn't create the Scourge but Arthas still has the Frostmourne. He took it after he died and went into hiding. Next expansion: We go to alternative Northrend where Arthas rules.

Sorry but the Scourge was created by the Burning Legion.

Arthas didn't create the Scourge but Arthas still has the Frostmourne. He took it after he died and went into hiding. Next expansion: We go to alternative Northrend where Arthas rules.
    Would buy that expansion in a heart beat. Arthas.

Deleted
    Fun fact: Arthas Menethil is the only person in Azeroth that has a place named after him. The Menethil Harbor. The people of menethil harbor were so scared of Arthas that they named their home town after him. Arthas most likely ordered it.

Fun fact: Arthas Menethil is the only person in Azeroth that has a place named after him. The Menethil Harbor. The people of menethil harbor were so scared of Arthas that they named their home town after him. Arthas most likely ordered it.
    Lol... it's named after the family. Not because he commanded it.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I've always thought the actor who played Lucius Malfoy would make a good evil Arthas. Whoever will play him, I just want an Arthas movie.

Fun fact: Arthas Menethil is the only person in Azeroth that has a place named after him.
    Besides, you know, Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Besides, you know, Orgrimmar.
    or Durotar, Azshara... or even Gallywix Pleasure Palace!

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Gallywix Pleasure Palace!
    Milhouse, lower those eyebrows!

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    lo there do i see my father!

Deleted
    I would like to play Arthas too. Problem is, as i am a old guy with a gray beard and a unremovable german accent, noone will take me for that role.

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    Vladimir Kulich
    He's 60 now, and would be around 67 by the time the movies would get to young prince Arthas. Not the right guy.

Deleted
    Artas was created after Elric of Melniboné.

I'm still holding out for Skarsgård to play Arthas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.