Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What do you expect with her winrate, she is the only hero with 2 skill shots that takes ages to land plus she has no mobility. The ability delay has to go or reduced to 0.5 sec max. Anyway I still enjoy playing with her in HL.
    Last edited by Ballistic; 2016-05-19 at 08:31 AM.

Her best map is probably Infernal Shrines.

a clan mate was using future and past at key points then running back a distance. He kept killing people like that without them expecting it.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2016-05-19 at 11:36 AM.

I've been taking the sand blast quest because the dragons breath quest has a slower recharge (3 seconds compared to 12) and I use the dragons breath for wave clear. I won't get dragons breath quest complete until much later in the game.

Can see this hero only in proper setups.

Sorry Chromie, You are shit
    Last edited by ErothTV; 2016-05-19 at 12:51 PM.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

If people are talking that much shit about Chromie, I don't want to see what will be said about Medivh and his rate on release

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    If people are talking that much shit about Chromie, I don't want to see what will be said about Medivh and his rate on release
    Medivh is going to have the worst winrate in random play, and the highest banrate in competitive.

getting a few randoms playing Chromie who seem to think she's a melee tank with the way they push into battle headfirst

Chromie has to be used differently and right to be used effectively and a lot of people are not grasping that yet. She is optimal when the opponent can't see her blasts coming, be it from behind los blocking terrain, walls or in bushes. She can outright wreck soft targets by sitting in a bush and predicting where the opponent will be, Dragons breath and then sandblasting that spot so they both hit at once. That and she needs to be used from way back, like from down town. The further back you are the better. People are treating her like Li Ming who has shorter range and more defensive capabilities including an escape. You can't do that with Chromie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    getting a few randoms playing Chromie who seem to think she's a melee tank with the way they push into battle headfirst
    Yeah, I played with one last night who kept getting in front of me (I was tank) to face-check bushes ahead of the group. It did end badly a few times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I agree in principle but, apart from The Butcher, day 1 results have been reliable judge of performance.
    And Leoric, Until people found out how good he was he was nerfed 4 times. I don't see Chromie having a new found build though..

I remember people complaining that Johanna was too weak during week 1.

First time I played her, I go in lane. What a waste...Only expose yourself when no one is there and you can just soak. ALways stay in bushes. Her range is awesome, her vision even better. Unfortunately she has way too many counters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Medivh is going to have the worst winrate in random play, and the highest banrate in competitive.
    A bold prediction. I don't think that he'll see much play in competitive. You give up too much for his supposed utility and supposed power.

10+ Year Old Account
    a Kael'thas pyroblast brings me to 10-15% hp (depending on level) from full, feelsbadman

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    A bold prediction. I don't think that he'll see much play in competitive. You give up too much for his supposed utility and supposed power.
    Considering the words Dread had to say about him, I think he will be insanely contested in pro play.

It says enemies cannot interfere with the portal, but can they see it?

Got to say I'm also in the banned camp. All these heroes with mobility issues are massively powered up by him. ETC and his ulti pre level 20 springs to mind.
    Another is Malf and his silence. The problem with it currently is being in the front line. Well now you can portal, silence, and portal back to safety.
    It technically allows every hero in the game to dive.
    It also allows natural divers their skills to disengage. Like the decision to use Dwarf Toss on Muradin. Should I use it to engage, or disengage... Well now you can engage with Medivh AND disengage with it, or Dwarf Toss

In disorganized play all I envisage is a permanent 4v5 most of the time with glimpses of greatness.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-05-19 at 03:15 PM.

Considering the words Dread had to say about him, I think he will be insanely contested in pro play.
    Many a time have pros thought that a hero or champ in LoL will be insane on release, and practice has shown them that a) "actually... it's not that good" or b) "yeah, nevermind". What I think will happen is that he will be contested at the start and then dropped off like he never existed or seen in some niche comps. Nothing more. May be a no-brainer or staple ban to not allow aforementioned niche combos too.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard, please give us a new support though. Like, really. I need a new healer in hots.

- - - Updated - - -

I am still secretly hoping that they will surprise us with more than 1 hero on the anniversary... a man can hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I dont see him being worse than Chromie.

Anyways the problem Chromie is not her damage.... It is the fact that besides damage what else does she give you?....Nothing. Who ever thought "Think god that Chromie was here!". She has no hard cc. No real good utility, no good push. Why are you picking her? Lets not forget her Q does not do any damage expect to heroes. That means she is worse on objective maps where you actually have to kill things. Pretty much like a nova that does not have stealth, has even less health(?) and has skills harder to land.

You know what I would rather than a Chromie? Abathur. Think about it. He gives you some damage, he won't have utility besides his ult, but he gives you much more exp. You won't have to baby sit Abathur to make sure he does not die consistently.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Eeeep, super cute!
    The nerf quote was hilarious, and also

she even says "don't worry, that's gonna get nerfed!"
    i died when i heard this.

Formerly known as Arafal