Deleted

Is there a list of notable old quest rewards? (Legion Wardrobe related)

Hello guys.

I tried searching the internet, but couldn't find anything related to this.
    But is there a list of some sort somewhere where I can find quest rewards with unique looking skins?

Reason I ask is because I see a lot of happiness for the Legion Wardrobe system and it giving you old quest rewards, even from pre Cataclysm quests.
    But aside from some specific Class quests, I can't recall any quest rewarfds of note. In my memory most old quest rewards were reskins from regular greens and blues, many of wich we can still obtain today.

And if there isn't a list, does someone know of some old quest rewards that looked unique?

I like that you'll get those items back, but if most of them are just items that look like your regular ass greens and blues, the system might not be as valuable as we think it is.

There are a few wow vanilla data bases still maintained due to private servers.

Most of the rewards really are not all that save for a few bikini models.

Biggest thing I can think of outside of the removed naxx items would be that old wow had a lot of caster off hands that are full on staffs that I think people would like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    There are a few wow vanilla data bases still maintained due to private servers.

Most of the rewards really are not all that save for a few bikini models.

Biggest thing I can think of outside of the removed naxx items would be that old wow had a lot of caster off hands that are full on staffs that I think people would like.
    Hm. I'll look into that.
    It's still nice we're getting "free" itemskins.
    I guess years of being a sever altoholic will pay off in Legion? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    Hm. I'll look into that.
    It's still nice we're getting "free" itemskins.
    I guess years of being a sever altoholic will pay off in Legion? :3
    There are some nice stuff mixed in for sure. Vanilla wow had a lot of simple uncluttered weapons and armor. The simple designs like a staff with just a single gem really do stand out against todays glowing floating sticks.

There are a few really stand out weapons in vanilla but very few came from questing most was raid stuff. Save for the AQ quest line that had a really neat one handed sword if I recall. The model is still in the game but its original color scheme isn't.