Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Wbats the biggest lie you've ever told your parents

As the title say. What's the biggest lie you've ever told your parents? Also did you get away with it?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think I've ever lied to them about anything big. The worst I can remember is telling them I don't have classes some days, so I could stay home - while in reality I simply preferred studying at home and skipped a lot of classes I didn't find especially useful.

Of course not, sillies; I was just lezzie... uh, I mean, lazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I didn't rob that bank.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    As the title say. What's the biggest lie you've ever told your parents? Also did you get away with it?
    This question makes me more curious what's yours. I'm 100% clean with my parents at this point, any lies I tried to tell came out pretty quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

When I called from jail to get bailed out I told them it was only for overdue traffic tickets.

15+ Year Old Account
    I told both that i´m sleeping at the other ones apartment for the weekend, i was actually on a party tour in another country. Though i told them years later.

I threw several parties at my mothers apartment when i was 16/17, sometimes with more than 30 guests. My mother never found out that people were over as i moved pretty much all of the furniture into one room that was locked up. I told her years later and she was actually impressed.

The one thing that really helps with going through with a lie is this: If you remember it as the truth, it stops being a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    This question makes me more curious what's yours. I'm 100% clean with my parents at this point, any lies I tried to tell came out pretty quick.
    I can't lie. Anytime Ive ever tried to I ended up guilt tripping myself into coming clean about a half hour later.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

That everything was going fine when I was studying but it wasn't fine and I dropped out later. I did not get away with it, they were very disappointed that I did that.

Deleted
    Not the single biggest lie, but "Don't know" a few thousand times.

"I'm fine".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest lie that's still ongoing? That I am straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    "I'm fine".
    Pretty much.

Deleted
    Had a car accident when I was young and just got my license

I was speeding along an empty road with friends partying and crashed into a tree

Told my parents I found the car like that after parking it overnight just so they wouldn't worry

"No, it's not chloroform."

Deleted
    That I wasn't adopted.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Biggest lie that's still ongoing? That I am straight.
    I lied to my parents a lot, but this is probably the biggest for me. ^
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    That I don't smoke weed or experimented with any other drugs. Even now that I've moved out I don't think I'll ever tell them I just don't see the point. But really I'm sure they either know or don't care enough to call me on my bullshit since I never got arrested and had good grades in HS.

That I also thought carrot top was funny.

"I'm just going over to hang out"