Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bannik254 View Post
    I like Westerners' Sports, big fan of football, I do not see any women playing against men in football. Men are physically superior.

I also watch ESports, again, I do not see any women competing against men. Men are intellectually superior.

Just because you know a child is inferior to a grown man doesn't make you cherish them any less. No, you cherish them MORE because of their inherent weakness.

Women live happily because we provide for them and give them relax and fulfilled lives raising our children.
    Then get raped, forced to prostitute themselves and get punished for the audacity of being a victim by the authorities.

Yes this is not cherishing them. It is treating them as cattle. I treat my dog way better than you treat your women. Go back to the middle ages where you belong.

And here woman that make up rape accusions get to live free .

The world is unfair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    So.... basically she's being punished for being a literal sex-slave? That's horrible
    "It's just a part of their culture..."

Such great allies of US
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I like Westerners' Sports, big fan of football, I do not see any women playing against men in football. Men are physically superior.

I also watch ESports, again, I do not see any women competing against men. Men are intellectually superior.

Just because you know a child is inferior to a grown man doesn't make you cherish them any less. No, you cherish them MORE because of their inherent weakness.

Women live happily because we provide for them and give them relax and fulfilled lives raising our children.
    Is this guy serious or trolling? Too bad he got banned, was very entertaining reading his posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    How mentally retarded are these people? They have to be Atleast 1000 yrs behind
    I don't think 1000 years ago such things took place anywhere, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Is there any thread where you don't zealously and blindly rush to its defense?

I mean this is a serious issue - a woman being lashed for being raped - a horrible thing about which feminism should be very, very vocal
    And yet, nothing -- proving yet again that feminism is pure hypocrisy and really just about hating men in the west and complaining about trivialities
    Ugh, buddy... I'm not defending anyone, I just dislike straw man arguments. First of all, some of them ARE vocal about it: do some googling, for duck's sake. Second, this is not their problem. You complain on these forums a lot about how men are being oppressed by evil feminists on the West - why are you silent about men in North Korea being oppressed in labor camps? This is a horrible thing, and you should be very, very vocal about it...
    I mean, do you ever try applying your own advice to yourself? It is not that hard to do and to see your own hypocrisy.

The issue described in the article is very serious one; people in Saudi Arabia have to face this reality every day. Do not use other people's misery for promoting your agenda, especially when it has nothing to do with them.

women were made after men from men.
    Err.... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Human rights is not accepted by everyone. Too big differences between cultures on the earth.
    Or in other words: human rights is such a good buzz-word that they are accepted by everyone - they are just different.

E.g. Saudi Arabia didn't sign the water-downed "Universal declaration of Human Rights" (as far I can tell, and didn't vote in favor of it), but has instead signed the "Arab Charter on Human Rights", along with Algeria, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, the UAE and Yemen.

"Men and women are equal in respect of human dignity, rights and obligations within the framework of the positive discrimination established in favour of women by the Islamic Shariah, other divine laws and by applicable laws and legal instruments. Accordingly, each State party pledges to take all the requisite measures to guarantee equal opportunities and effective equality between men and women in the enjoyment of all the rights set out in this Charter."

One would have assumed that a pre-requisite for joining the human rights council would be that the state signed the declaration that the council is supposed to up-hold; but it was more important to have geographical equal distribution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    2) It took a while, but you finally seem to realize that some different (we all know which) cultures have abhorrent, ridiculous and backwards laws (inb4 hurr there's no objective standard)
    I wouldn't be quite that optimistic. Stuff like this happens thousands of times every year, yet certain people keep claiming that it has nothing to do with the religion or the culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    One would have assumed that a pre-requisite for joining the human rights council would be that the state signed the declaration that the council is supposed to up-hold; but it was more important to have geographical equal distribution.
    Indeed. These double standards and pure willful ignorance just to avoid "offending" some inhuman savages make me feel sick.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-05-19 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Or in other words: human rights is such a good buzz-word that they are accepted by everyone - they are just different.

E.g. Saudi Arabia didn't sign the water-downed "Universal declaration of Human Rights" (as far I can tell, and didn't vote in favor of it), but has instead signed the "Arab Charter on Human Rights", along with Algeria, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, the UAE and Yemen.

"Men and women are equal in respect of human dignity, rights and obligations within the framework of the positive discrimination established in favour of women by the Islamic Shariah, other divine laws and by applicable laws and legal instruments. Accordingly, each State party pledges to take all the requisite measures to guarantee equal opportunities and effective equality between men and women in the enjoyment of all the rights set out in this Charter."

This formulation would be pretty funny, if it wasn't sad. They are essentially saying, "We are for equality, we just think discrimination should be present too".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It's that backwards nation Saudi Arabia... can't say you're honestly shocked I hope...

A lot of these women are a bunch of liars. They prostitute themselves willfully and then when found guilty, they pretend they were forced. It's understandable that they do this to move on with their lives, but it's also easily deceptive to the ocean of simpletons reading such news out there.

This might sound cold to a lot of people, especially young ones with zero experience in actual life, but that's reality when it comes to the majority of these cases. The fact that the news report focuses more on the woman's side of the story with zero regard whatsoever to the incident in general and comments from others for that matter proves they have an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Because Islam and (post-Renaissance) Christian humanism are exactly the same thing. Lol.
    both have religious fanatics noone can deny that FACT

10+ Year Old Account
    Saudi Arabia.

You can probably stop there honestly. SA isn't really known as a bastion of Human Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    proves they have an agenda.
    Agenda like... fairness?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It is curious that on the same planet, some civilizations are still stuck in biblical times, while others have people in space.
    Yes, while those same people lie about having gone to the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    You seem to not like it either with that comment. xD

Human rights is a stupid thing in many cases, we have no universal culture and no universal rights can exist because of this.
    You dont need universal culture to have inherent, inalienable rights. That's the most ignorant fucking statement ive heard in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You dont need universal culture to have inherent, inalienable rights. That's the most ignorant fucking statement ive heard in awhile.
    Please don't get high and mighty. The United States was founded on "inherent, inalienable rights", the most generic terms ever created. From their perspective and for a great majority of our history, it was inherent, inalienable rights for rich, white men.

We just barely stopped lashing black people in the streets, and it took them an entire Civil Rights movement for them to stop doing that basic human rights activity. You should probably try to generate a female Martin Luther King (or Susan B Anthony) in those parts of the world. Hahahahahaha. Oh wait, no, you can just cry about how inhumane this is from behind your computer.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heard she was showing a little too much ankle and that triggered there ratings

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Please don't get high and mighty. The United States was founded on "inherent, inalienable rights", the most generic terms ever created. From their perspective and for a great majority of our history, it was inherent, inalienable rights for rich, white men.

We just barely stopped lashing black people in the streets, and it took them an entire Civil Rights movement for them to stop doing that basic human rights activity. You should probably try to generate a female Martin Luther King (or Susan B Anthony) in those parts of the world. Hahahahahaha. Oh wait, no, you can just cry about how inhumane this is from behind your computer.
    You're right. Lets not criticize a culture that unarguably in any sane human persons mind is deplorable just because we used to do terrible things too. Hell, I say lets just turn back the clock and do the horrific things we used to do too.

Don't worry, with all the power and attention that SJWs have generated here in the USA, surely something like this will be not only a priority but a necessity for their energy. In so much, it is doubtful they won't have this solved in a matter of hours.

Shit I'm glad the mormons are just weird and not psychotic like these assholes.

Signed

Atheist in Utah.