Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Call me CiS scum if you must but once you start throwing burning books and bricks at police you are no longer a peaceful protest but a riot.
    Call me SJW if you must but once you start killing unarmed people unjustly, and even found guilty in the eyes of the law the entirety of a police force is no longer good. Bad apples and such

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Call me SJW if you must but once you start killing unarmed people unjustly, and even found guilty in the eyes of the law the entirety of a police force is no longer good. Bad apples and such
    He was found innocent.

Being unarmed is a poor consolation to the victim when their head is being slammed into concrete...

I have yet to see a man that has sparked protests against the police who didn't deserve what he got. Maybe I missed one it was every other week it went on but we have who so far? Mr I am going to rob a store then reach for a cops gun? Captain beats his girlfriend then attacks paramedics trying to help his victim then attacks cops?

Where is this angel? This blameless child that has died? They have yet to produce him.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was found innocent.

Being unarmed is a poor consolation to the victim when their head is being slammed into concrete...

I have yet to see a man that has sparked protests against the police who didn't deserve what he got. Maybe I missed one it was every other week it went on but we have who so far? Mr I am going to rob a store then reach for a cops gun? Captain beats his girlfriend then attacks paramedics trying to help his victim then attacks cops?

Where is this angel? This blameless child that has died? They have yet to produce him.
    See how I know you're not reading? Because you think I'm talking about Zimmerman lmao. You're biased yourself if you've never seen the stories of bad cops put away for unjustly killing or hurting people. Was just following your "bad apples spoils the bunch" logic there, bud.

See how I know you're not reading? Because you think I'm talking about Zimmerman lmao. You're biased yourself if you've never seen the stories of bad cops put away for unjustly killing or hurting people. Was just following your "bad apples spoils the bunch" logic there, bud.
    I don't know what you are even trying to debate anymore to be honest. I was talking about media bias and your last post was about killing innocent people?

You can hardly blame me for missing your point or message. You are trying to talk about four things at once and interchanging them at random.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what you are even trying to debate anymore to be honest. I was talking about media bias and your last post was about killing innocent people?

You can hardly blame me for missing your point or message. You are trying to talk about four things at once and interchanging them at random.
    You're saying the media has a bias because they won't label a protest as violent or a riot because some people are rioting and assaulting police officers. Even though the majority of the protesters are peaceful.

Of course media has bias, all of them do. There's coverage of the rioters since you have knowledge of it, but it's not the mainstream so apparently that doesn't count.

You're saying the media has a bias because they won't label a protest as violent or a riot because some people are rioting and assaulting police officers. Even though the majority of the protesters are peaceful.

Of course media has bias, all of them do. There's coverage of the rioters since you have knowledge of it, but it's not the mainstream so apparently that doesn't count.
    I don't believe a handful of peaceful protesters excuse a large group of rioters... the cheapest of the black lives matter riots has costed over 50,000$ in property damage. We live in the age of hand held phone cameras you can watch the madness first hand.

One of the more amusing moments is watching them twerk on the spot where the person died.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe a handful of peaceful protesters excuse a large group of rioters... the cheapest of the black lives matter riots has costed over 50,000$ in property damage. We live in the age of hand held phone cameras you can watch the madness first hand.

One of the more amusing moments is watching them twerk on the spot where the person died.
    I don't believe a handful of good officers excuse a large group of bad officers... again with your silly logic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Sells gun used to kill Martin, criticizes others for capitalizing on Martin's death.

Putting aside what anyone thinks happened in the TM case, Zimmerman is a scumbag and an attention whore. Look at all other incidents outside of the Trayvon Martin case.
    Well in all fairness, it takes that extra special step of retardation to capitalize on your own child's death.

Not that GZ isn't a raging moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Like who? And what media outlet are you speaking of? All major news organizations M.O. are to cover as many news stories as possible. I guess you have a problem that not every event that occurs every second on Earth isn't accounted for in a news article screams bias or liberal domination or some shit.
    I guess you have trouble understanding that the media reports on who they decide to report on. That's the way it works when it's not a bonafide news event. The media is following George Zimmerman and giving him headlines and space on websites because they want to, not because he is particularly newsworthy. If the media didn't want to cover him, they wouldn't. He'd be another Cindy Sheehan or Octo-Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yes it is.

For the 100th time, if the law makes it so a person can start a fight with someone and then kill that person and get away with it, as long as there was no one there to witness the start of the fight, then its poorly written.
    For the 1,000,000th time, this isn't what happened, and isn't how self defense works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    For the 1,000,000th time, this isn't what happened, and isn't how self defense works.
    Except you're wrong still. I suggest you actually study the case and the law.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

He got attacked by a physically superior man in his own neighborhood. Its called self defense. Srry you don't think so, fortunately the jury did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Except you're wrong still. I suggest you actually study the case and the law.
    Wasn't wrong then, am not wrong now. He was acquitted, because he wasn't the aggressor. The person who needs to review the law here is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    He got attacked by a physically superior man in his own neighborhood. Its called self defense. Srry you don't think so, fortunately the jury did.
    I'm not arguing against the jury decision nor am I talking about Zimmerman since y'know he isn't a police officer. Try reading next time

Well I would have said worse.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Oh can you provide the law that gives him that right?

And unknown is a bit of a stretch isn't it, just because Zimmerman doesn't know everybody doesn't make Marting a unknown. Again he doesn't have the right to just go question anybody, Zimmerman isn't law enforcement |(thank god). Also given the size of the community and the fact that we aren't talking about a small village it's unlikely he knows everybody their.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23923845@N07/6894559944/

And getting questioned by someone doesn't give you the right to attack them. SO if you get shot, bad luck.